Chapter 10: Some Much Needed Rest
126 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Azazel was chilling in his room, drinking liqueur from his whiskey decanter as he stared at the ceiling. After being informed about it by his students, he just finished researching the turmoils regarding the Yokai faction. It wasn't an easy task because the locals were not keen on seeing strangers. From what he gathered, it seems that Yasaka-hime, leader of the Yokais in Kyoto, was kidnapped by a group of strong humans that left no signs of any evidence at the crime scene. It also frustrated him because his student was attacked because of the Kitsune clan's suspicion of him for colliding with a strange human.

"...Dammit. I came here to get some rest, not to enter some political nonsense again," The Fallen Angel Governor complained before chugging down more on his drink to relieve his stress. However, it seemed futile as the alcohol did nothing to ease him. He then grabbed his phone and decided to do something else to pass the time.

"Fuck it, let's check out that toxic hazard Twitter and see what's new,"

However, what he'll see in the trending section would turn out to be the last thing he could imagine in his wildest dreams.

"What the fuck?!"

There was a "#WeirdCosplayers" in the trending section, and when he opened it to see the tweets, he saw something that made him nearly lose his mind and spill his drink.

In one tweet, he saw a picture of Issei in his Balance Breaker, being carried by a half-naked, short, and muscular kid while three other kids in similar weird 'cosplay' outfits surrounded them. The caption read: "Yo! Genuinely love the accuracy of these outfits, but why are they carrying the guy in the red armor? P.S: Also, who is he cosplaying as?"

"...I don't know if Issei is truly the worst idiot to get knocked out by those idiots or the Hero faction is just that sloppy; then how did they manage to leave the kidnapping sight without leaving any evidence?" The Fallen Anger pondered as he began scrolling through the comments.

[JapaneseSigmaChad69: Wow.]

[FakingGeeking420: Somehow they look like the real deal but there's no way they could be, right? Right?]

[good4daddy: omg that short stack looks delish]

.

.

.

He scrolled down for a few seconds until he read a comment that made him want to deck a certain redhead across the face.

[SatanRanger(Red): He's the Oppai Dragon! Hero of the Earth and a certain ladies' man ;D]

"Goddammit, Sirzechs..."

Overall, the comments seemed to talk about certain characters from multiple animes and one Western cartoon. When taking a closer look at them, the Westerner seemed to match the description his students gave him when they left Issei to that guy to bring him here.

"So that kid is Ben Ten, huh? But there's no way he'd kidnap Issei, right?"

Azazel watched Ben Ten a few times when he was bored and wanted to watch some popular shows on TV, so he knew that Tennyson wouldn't do anything similar to this. He then muttered to himself,

"I still can't believe a cartoon character came into life... Guess there are a lot of things this old man hasn't seen yet, but I won't get any answers by dilly-dallying; time to fetch those younglings."

Before he disappeared in a bunch of raven-colored feathers.

Meanwhile with Ben and co...

The group was going from one alley to another alley to avoid suspicion, but unfortunately, they underestimated their bad luck when a random passerby caught them and began questioning them. The story Kirito gave was pretty convincing, yet ridiculous at the same time.

"We... uh, we were having a cosplay party, and my friend here drunk till he knocked himself out,"

"We were?" Asta innocently asked as he didn't know the meaning behind 'cosplay'.

"Yes we were," Ben answered instead of Kirito with a shaking smile on his face while hinting at Asta to not fuck up. The muscle head then nodded understandingly in response.

"But you guys don't seem drunk..." said the random passerby with a questioning tone.

"We're just that tolerant," The black swordsman nervously and quickly replied.

"And you all look too young to drink - especially that Shoto cosplayer," The said 'cosplayer' immediately began sweating while still maintaining his stoic face when the guy pointed at him.

Kirito's eyes widened as he noticed that they might get caught if they didn't book it now. It probably won't be a problem for them but it will certainly trouble Issei if that happens. So Kirito started dashing to the other side after shouting, "Hey pal, I'd love to answer more of your questions but my friend here needs some immediate help!"

And the rest of the gang followed suit.

.

.

.

"How much till your watch recharges again, Ben-kun?" asked Kirito -still in his Alfhaim Avatar to give the people an illusion of a cosplayer. After booking it, they found themselves in a dark alley that no sane individual would dare to go to after taking a look from it outside.

"Give or take a minute or two," Ben was catching his breath when he answered. They couldn't wait for Ben to recharge, so they immediately started heading toward the hotel after using Issei's phone to find it.

["Ugh, you kids better hurry. I can't hold the Balance Breaker much longer,"]

That's right, Ddraig forcefully reactivated the BxB for a few minutes just as Kirito suggested to make them less suspicious as cosplayers -even though technically Issei isn't 'cosplaying' in this world as he isn't a character from a 'story' here.

"How far till we get there, Shoto?" asked Ben while checking up on his Omnitrix.

"Five more alleys, but they're quite far away from each other. We won't make it on time," answered Shoto with scrutiny.

"Then let's wait for Ben's watch to recharge so he can get us there right away!" Asta decided to chime in the conversation.

However, before Ben could say anything, they heard a very grim Ddraig saying, ["His condition is going critical, we don't have much time."]

The Red Dragon hypothesized that it must be due to those Holy and Anti-Dragon bullets that only now began taking effect. Early on Issei may haven't taken notice of them because of the adrenaline rush.

"Dammit..." Now Ben was caught in a dilemma. He didn't know whether to bet on the Omnitrix to activate on time and give him the right alien, or go on a mad dash toward the destination and transform along the way while risking getting caught.

Thankfully though, he wouldn't need to worry about it as their savior appears in a flock of black feathers.

"I don't know what you kiddos did to my student, but y'all are coming with me."

Somehow, the voice sounded familiar to the weeb/otaku duo as they both simultaneously asked themselves,

"Is that Azazel?"

"The one and only,"

Trying to not fuck things up, Ben says, "Look, sir. I'm very sorry about what happened to Issei and willing to take responsibility for it, however, we have gathered very vital info regarding the Hero faction. But first, we have to get immediate treatment for Issei before anything unfortunate happens," You can tell Ben tried his best to appear polite to one of the three Biblical factions.

The Governor glanced at Ddraig and asked, "Is he telling the truth, Ddraig?"

["Yes."] The jewels on Issei's armor glowed as Ddraig answered.

Azazel sighed before saying, "Then let's get going. I didn't doubt you for a second Tennyson, although I wanted to confirm if you were the genuine article or not,"

"Wha-?!" Ben was caught off from asking when the Fallen Angel snapped his fingers as a yellow magic circle appeared beneath them and teleported them away.

A slight time skip.

To sum things up, the CG members appeared in Azazel's office inside the hotel, brought Issei to the nearest bed, and called on Asia to heal the dragon boy ASAP.

And she was anything but happy when she saw Issei in his current state. She demanded answers from Ben in a manner unbefitting of her angelic-like figure. Meanwhile, the three other traitors hid away from the angry healer and let her show Ben why 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' became a thing.

.

.

.

"I don't know why I'm even friends with you guys anymore," said Ben to his new team with a slight disdain in his voice. The group was in a room big enough for the CG members lent to them by Azazel. Maybe Ben could start his vacation for real now?

"B-but the contrast between her looks and her anger looked scary!" responded Asta while doing two-finger push-ups on the floor.

"Indeed." Shoto simply nodded while reading a book on his bed. He wore some simple clothing in complete contrast to his outlandish Hero costume.

Kirito grabbed Ben's shoulder and gave him a piece of life advice that would etch itself on the Hero's mind throughout the rest of his life,

"Listen, Ben. Do NOT Ever, and I mean ever, mess with an angry woman -especially if the cause of her anger is related to her lover."

He understood what the swordsman meant, but it couldn't be totally true, right? Right?

Anyway, there were a couple of things for the group to do; like talking with Azazel and letting him know what was happening. Ben's kinda the leader-figure of the group, after all. So it's his responsibility to meet up with one of the faction leaders.

"So which one of you wants to come with me for the meeting with that Azazel guy?" After all, there's no leader without his trusty right-hand man.

"I'm too young and inexperienced for that. Sorry Ben-san,"

"Ehehe... Sorry, Ben. But I'm not very when it comes to that stuff."

"Sure, why not? I'm free and have nothing good to do here,"

Unsurprisingly, only Kirito volunteered for the job, and to be quite honest it kind of suits him.

"Then let's have a chat with that crow,"

Inside Azazel's office.

'Holy crap. I know the girls around Issei are freakishly gorgeous, but she's in a whole league of her own.'

There's no denying that the Church Trio were very pretty in their own way, but when the shapeshifter saw the silver-haired woman in a business suit with a stern look on her face; it was as if his mind stopped functioning. Thankfully, Kirito was there to help him get out of his daze by whispering,

"Ben, I know she caught your eye but get your game together man. This is serious,"

'Why in the hell isn't he affected by her charm?' asked Ben inwardly but then remembered vital info regarding Kirito's marital status, 'Oh, he's wifed up.'

To be honest, it also made him try to get back into the dating scene. Although he's kind of traumatized by his awful breakup with Julie, he still wants to give it a shot during his new journey.

Anyway, let's get things started.

Azazel was the first one to speak up, "You guys probably know her, she's Rossweisse, Rias Gremory's Rook and Kuoh's Civic teacher,"

The Valkyrie-turned-Devil gave a court bow, "Pleased to meet you, Tennyson-san and Kirigaya-san."

Ben gave a sheepish as he wasn't used to being addressed this formally, "Oh, please, there's no need for formalities; Ben is just fine for me,"

Following in Ben's direction, Kirito said, "And I'm fine with Kirito as well,"

"Understood," replied Rossweisse while nodding.

"So you guys really are from other worlds, huh?" said Azazel while examining his two guests.

"Well, we kinda are. So it all began when..."

One explanation later.

Ben summed up the Chat Group's situation to the Fallen Angel and the Valkyrie from how it came to be, how they ended up here, and why Issei was injured.

"Ho? The information about the Chat Group is certainly interesting, but thanks for telling us about the Hero faction; I really needed that info." Azazel was trying his best to hold himself back from immediately going back to Grigori and isolating himself in his lab to research this magnificent discovery. Looks like his scientist instincts were activated.

"I didn't get paid enough for this nonsense," complained Rossweisse while holding her temple. Don't get her wrong though, she's used to seeing crazy stuff since she began living in Issei's mansion, but this other-worldly stuff definitely takes the cake.

"Oh, shush you. You know you signed up for this when Odin left you here, Rossweisse." Azazel responded as to distract himself from his wild scientific fantasies.

"Emphasis on 'left'. I didn't have any choice, to begin with! Although that doesn't mean I hate it here..." She muttered the last part.

The Governor shook his head before facing the Alien Hero and the Black Swordsman.

"We should set the date of the raid for tomorrow. It'll be more efficient to attack them as fast as possible while they're still recovering,"

This was Azazel's idea, but then Kirito swiftly denied it.

"I don't think so. Even if we use Ben's method to get inside, there will be enough time for the Hero faction to evacuate." Clockwork may be one of Ben's strongest aliens, but it would be too much of a time-consuming task for him to open a rift big enough for Azazel's troops to enter. By then, Georg would've already teleported anyone and anything inside the alternate dimension.

"Then what do you guys suggest?" asked the Fallen Angel as he narrowed his eyes. He certainly didn't want to go there on the date set by Cao Cao, because he knew it would be a trap. And to his dismay, the boys lowered their heads before Ben shamefully admitted,

"There's no other way. The only way to get to them and make sure they wouldn't flee is to accept Cao Cao's proposal..."

Ben then looked up with fiery determination in his eyes before he continued, "But I'll make sure that he and his goons get what they deserve. Even if he lured us into a trap, I will overcome it."

He said with such conviction that made Azazel believe -no, he knows the Alien Hero will accomplish it. The defeat he faced today was because of a small miscalculation and a bit of recklessness. This time though? He'll be prepared.

"Alright then, show us what you can do, Hero," said Azazel as his lips curled into a grin.

Ben gave his signature confident grin before he replied,

"I won't disappoint, sir!"

.

.

.

"Wow! These Japanese hot springs definitely hit the spot," exclaimed Ben as he fully immersed himself in the sensation.

"Yup, they always do. That's why I visit one every week." Kirito agreed with him as he relaxed alongside the Alien Hero.

"Uuuuhhhaaa~!" Meanwhile, Asta was so engrossed in the bath that he forgot about everything and let his tense muscles relax; whereas Shoto quietly enjoyed the bath even though the ones his father owned were quite luxurious -though he didn't want to go near any of them anymore.

"Say, Issei, how often do you visit hot springs?" asked Kirito from the dragon perv who recovered surprisingly quick. The group thought that it would at least take half a day for him to get healed, not an hour or two.

"Well, I don't need to visit one..," Issei scratched the back of his head as he sheepishly answered before he inwardly said, 'Can't exactly tell them my bathroom is probably bigger than their houses.'

So after the meeting with Azazel, the crew decided to head toward the hot spring for some relaxation after their intense clash with the Khaos Brigade. Issei joined in as well, because why not? He also wanted to get to know his new friends better -even though it's a sausage party... for now.

A little time skip.

After the bath, Issei thought that it might be a good time to introduce the group to his friends -not the pervert duo though, because of you-know-why. However, there was a slight problem. The girls and the boys were separated so there was no actual way to do this, but thankfully Azazel gave him the key to the room that would be the meeting room for the ORC and its allies.

"You guys better be in your best shape, I don't want my peerage-mates to think I can't make friends on my own." After all, other than his two perverted friends, Issei's friends are all related to the supernatural -not counting his clients because they're too wack to be considered his friends. So it's his time to show that he can make friends outside the supernatural business of his world!

"Geez, you must have had a worse social life than me, even though I didn't exactly have a social life before SAO," Kirito replied in a not-so-serious manner.

"Was that self-burn intentional, or are you genuinely proud of it?" Ben looked quizzically at the previously NEET-turned-swordsman.

Kirito just shrugged nonchalantly before simply saying,

"Sometimes, dealing with humans is a pain."

And didn't elaborate any further.

"...Uh, I'm not so sure about that," Ben was astonished by Kirito's answer, to say the least.

"C-can we stop arguing for a second and head inside..?" Issei started to get nervous and began sweating a little. Maybe he can only make friends with weirdos outside the supernatural, after all?

The group went silent and waited for him to go on.

Issei opened the door which was previously unlocked by him earlier -because unfortunately, the meeting room is his room. His room is the only Japanese-styled room in the entire hotel, with an ancient TV, no beds, and only the size of eight tatami mats. Truly, the one who designated him this room is a troll of a lifetime.

Upon entering, the Church Trio and Kiba worryingly ran over to Issei.

"Ise-kun you all right?! We were all worried,"

"Ise tell me who did that to you and I'll slice them up!"

"Ise-san please don't do anything reckless like that again!"

"You should've called us for help if you were in a dire situation, Ise-kun."

The pervy dragon was overwhelmed by them, but he didn't mind as it reminded him he had his most amazing friends in the ORC. Putting on a nervous smile, he said,

"I-it's okay guys! Don't worry about me, I'm totally fine now! I also had my new friends backing me up to make sure nothing serious happened." Issei then pointed toward the chat group members. The Church Trio who saw Ben greeted him once again whereas Kiba just stood there -not even blinking once while staring at the Alien Hero.

"...Is that Ben Ten?"

First, he thought Issei was high on something when he said that he'd be meeting him, then he dismissed the Church Trio's story as just seeing an illusion of him. But now? He's staring at him like a creepy stalker fan.

However, Ben wasn't creeped out as it was a natural reaction when you'd see your favorite character alive so he only gave his confident smile.

"The one and only!"

One introduction later...

-Wait a minute! Before we skip, something interesting happened when Asta introduced himself; shall we see?

"And I'm Asta-!"

As soon as Asia heard his name, fear took over her entirely as she hid behind Xenovia. Everyone was pretty shocked, to say the least.

"Argento-san! You all right?!" Asta wasn't sure what scared her, but was it somehow related to his name?

Kiba had an inkling as to why, but first, he had to make sure his suspicions were correct.

"Asta-san, are you by any chance related to Devils?"

The mana-less boy raised his eyebrow before answering, "I don't think so, but there's a Devil sealed inside my Grimoire."

'Weird, because he doesn't have any sliver of mana I can't tell if it's the Devil's scent I'm sensing or somehow his got mixed with the Devil's. Whatever it is; it's demonic by nature.' Kiba theorized inwardly. All that aside though; by theory, Asta shouldn't be a living being all things considered due to not even having a single bit of mana, so how's he alive in the first place?

But then Kiba shook his head. Now's not the time to be asking himself these questions when he needs to take care of his friend, so he asked, "Then do you know the Devil's name?"

"No, I don't know the guy's name so I just call him Anti-Magic Devil!"

'Anti WHAT?!'

The ORC couldn't believe such power could exist, yet the holder of this power was right in front of their eyes. Thankfully though, Asta wasn't related to him.

Heaving a sigh of relief, he said, "Thank Lord Sirzechs that you're not related to that Astaroth bastard,"

Issei finally put two and two together and understood why Asta's name got Asia scared as thought, 'Oh, so that's why her trauma kicked in,'

Asta got more puzzled as he didn't know who they were referring to, so he asked Issei, "Issei-san, who's Kiba-san talking about?"

The Oppai Dragon gave a grim look as he replied, "It's better I don't say it out loud," before whispering it to him.

When Issei first began explaining the relationship between him and Asia, Asta reached enlightenment and gained such insight that no human should ever possess. He'll go far beyond Einstein's and Tesla's discoveries that he'd -wait, why is he thinking of things that he shouldn't know?

Anyway, as Issei progressed with the story, Asta's face was slowly twisting into disgust when the Sekiryuutei explained the actions of that Diodora Astaroth bastard. Just hearing about him made his blood boil, though thankfully, no traces of that scum of the earth are left in this world.

But it made him think, would he stoop so low as to manipulate Sister Lily just to make sure he could court her? Fat chance! He'd rather kill himself than seduce her. If she wants to marry him, it should be of her own volition; not by his manipulation!

Also, he would've commended Diodora Astaroth's taste in women had he not been such a bonafide bastard.

.

.

.

"Say, what's on the agenda tomorrow?" asked Kirto as he lay down on his bed. A good night's sleep is all he need right now but it didn't hurt him to prepare for tomorrow.

"Hmm... Half of it we'll spend training with Issei's group and the rest will just be having fun," said Ben as he also prepared himself to sleep.

"Speaking of Issei, do you know what he's up to?"

"No. What about you, Shoto?"

No response. Looks like the Hero trainee hit the hay quicker than those two.

Ben decided to bring out his phone and message Asta through the Chat Group.

[Ben10: Yo Asta! Did you see Issei around recently?]

Asta was training his ass off in the gym room. At first, he didn't know how to use any of the devices here, but thankfully, Issei was there to help him with that. However, Issei made one mistake; he made Asta addicted to it.

Anyway, as soon as Ben's message popped in front of Asta's face in the form of a blue panel, he quickly responded.

[Asta: Yup! He went through the door that had a running man sign just a few minutes ago.]

Both Ben's and Kirito's eyes sharpened as they simultaneously muttered,

"That pervert..."

"Want me to stop that dragon boy?" added Kirito immediately.

"No thanks. I'll be going; that dragon needs some scolding, after all." Ben replied as he got up and turned on the Omnitrix. He circled through the holographic list of his aliens until he found the icon that had a face similar to a tiger.

With Issei.

The said perverted dragon had a lecherous smile on his face as he went upstairs to reach the public bathroom on girls' time. With every step he went up, his desire grew further and further. Issei, after all, was a Dragon -and a very perverted one at that. So the girls of the ORC won't be enough to satiate his insatiable lust.

'Kukuku! Peeking time! You girls always looked down on this perv so let him savor your oppai! Blah blah blah..'

He looked like a completely depraved villain as he laughed like one and made his inner monologue.

As he went up, he finally reached one level below the public bathroom's door. However, beside it, stood one figure.

"Rossweisse-san, no matter what I must enter through that door. You cannot stop me," His voice was calm and collected. It's as if he's accomplishing something great.

The Valkyrie readied her stance while small magic circles began appearing behind her. She then declared like a brave hero,

"I knew you'd come here from the beginning to peek. So as the teacher, I shall protect this door at all costs, Chichiryuutei!"

The Oppai Dragon materialized his Boosted Gear before he stated,

"Even though we are teammates, Rossweisse-san, this is the only thing I cannot compromise - I must peek at the girls' bathroom!"

So their small skirmish began. Rossweisse used all types of magic to throw off Issei except for fire and explosive ones (because duh), however, Issei countered them with mini Dragon Shots of his own while using his athletic abilities to maneuver around the stairways. Amidst this skirmish, the Valkyrie struck up a 'conversation'.

"Ridiculous! Power up after power, all because of what?! Oppai! How much of a pervert are you?!"

"If it lets me witness the naked bodies of the girls in my grade, then I'm willing to die for it!"

"Aren't Rias-san and Akeno already smothering you enough with their bodies virtually every day?!"

"That is that! This is this!"

"You hopeless perverted playboy dragon!"

This skirmish is going nowhere. He had to change strategies if he hoped to win, but before he could think of any other ways, Rossweisse added,

"Just so you know, the second-year Sitri girls are guarding against you even if you get past me. I'll even let Saji awaken the Dragon King to put a stop to you as a last resort. No matter what, you won't accomplish your objective, Hyoudou Issei!"

Really? He isn't that dangerous, is he?

However, Issei shook his head. Now's not the time to get offended by other people's thoughts on him, it's time to do a psychic counterattack!

"Come on, cut me some slack! If you don't loosen up, no one will be willing to be your boyfriend with that stuck-up attitude!"

Issei uses Burn.

It's super effective!

"B-b-b-b-boyfriend! What's that got to do with this?! I also want to do erotic things and get cuddled by a handsome boyfriend with a promising future!"

Looks like Issei's mental attack was too effective for his own good. Tears began trailing down the former Valkyrie's cheeks as she got way too upset due to Issei's remark. Her magical energy was violently flaring up which caused the emergency staircase to shake. She then aimed her lightning magic at Issei.

"I won't forgive you!"

WOOSH!

A bolt of magical lightning was released which Issei barely managed to dodge as it zigzagged across the entire staircase. The dragon boy then thought,

'Good, now's the time to catch her off-guard!'

He intended to use "that" technique, so after a couple of boosts, he threw his uniform at his teammate to distract her for a second.

"Huh? Are you underestimating me?"

She sent away the uniform by using her wind magic, but then she momentarily caught sight of Issei brushing past her. Despite that, it was too late for her to react to his lecherous technique.

"Dress Brea-!"

WOOSH!

BAAM!

"-KKKKKKKK!"

CRASH!

However, the moment Issei was about to use his Dress Break on Rossweisse, an orange blur went passed the latter and decked the former in the face -sending the perverted dragon away from the hotel, and crashing down on a car. Thankfully this wouldn't be enough to hurt him.

"What the.!?"

Rossweisse was completely astonished. She expected Issei's technique to fully connect and literally break her dress, but looks like whoever was that sucker punched him made him lose focus on the last second. The former Valkyrie would've thanked her savior right there had she not been flabbergasted by his appearance.

Why you ask? Because it's a freaking bipedal muscular tiger!

However, what will flabbergast her even further is his personality.

"Lemme tell ya somethin' Hyoudou Issei, the Oppai Dragon, you can suck Rath's censored d*ck and get bukkaked with Dragon jizz if you ever think of using Dress Break on your beautiful teammate ever again!" Rath screamed at the top of his lungs to make sure Issei would hear his 'peaceful' threats.

That's it, she's given hope on trying to find a suitable partner ever again. Nobody throughout her entire 18 years of life had given such a passionate compliment right up till now, and the one that complimented her was none other than this... monster -or whatever the hell it was screaming that he'd make a sweater out of Issei's intestines.

She could already depressingly imagine what her former colleagues would say if they saw this.

"OMG! Look at that monster fucker! Lmao,"

"Haha! Nobody other than that monster tiger is willing to date her. He might even dump her after the first date with that attitude of hers."

"I can't even imagine how desperate she is to settle with that thing. Haha!"

As you can see, things are not quite well inside the depressed, desperate Valkyrie.

"Rossweisse, I came here to tell you about Levi-tan's invitation but I heard some-!"

Azazel stopped his sentence midway as he was met with this very bizarre sight. There was this bipedal tiger screaming in front of a missing wall that he'll make Issei's stomach chew his eyes, and a depressed Valkyrie/Devil regretting her life decisions. It took him a few moments to process the situation before he began rubbing his temple in annoyance.

"I had enough crazy on my plate today as it is, I don't want another serving thank you very much," said Azazel before disappearing and leaving an invitation card for Serafall Leviathan's restaurant.

It was only after the Fallen Angel Governor teleported away that Rath noticed someone had been here just a moment ago. The alien tiger then pressed the Omnitrix symbol on his chest before a green light illuminated the area -thus, turning him back into his human form.

Grabbing the invitation card and looking inside it, Ben said to himself, "Man do these Satans have a lot of free time on their hands buying real estate all over Japan,"

'Is that Tennyson?! Don't tell me he was that talking tiger all along?!'

Meanwhile, the former Valkyrie got out of her daze when she heard Ben's voice. She couldn't believe that it was him just a minute ago giving all those death threats to Issei, so she retracted all those thoughts she had on the Alien Hero as she inwardly said, 'Maybe settling with him won't be that bad of an idea..'

"S-say, Tennyson-san, d-did you really mean that..?"

She braved herself before she asked with a barely noticeable pink hue on her pristine white skin. Fortunately or unfortunately, Ben didn't seem to notice it.

It took him a few moments to realize what she was talking about, so he raised his eyebrow in an oblivious manner before not-so-subtly saying, "I mean, even a blind man can tell you're the most beautiful girl here."

Real smooth Ben.

Now you guys better not start waifu wars in the comment section or else-!

[Kirito: So I heard somebody was 'gently' scolding our pervert dragon.]

Before the narrator could prepare himself for the possible incoming DxD waifu wars, Kirito sent a message to Ben through the Chat Group.

"Ah! Lemme respond to this real quick, Rossweisse,"

As Ben got distracted with Kirito, the former Valkyrie quickly turned around and began blushing a deep red like a maiden that had just fallen in love.

'Ha! My days as the "no boyfriend Valkyrie" will finally be over! Take that you bitches!' Obviously, she meant her former colleagues. However, she also didn't want to make it easy for the intergalactic hero and seem desperate; she had her standards as well, after all, so she had to make sure he'd meet her standards.

"Well, then you'd better not be late because you'll be meeting one of the Maou's, Tennyson-san," said Rossweisse in the same cold and serious manner that Ben knew when he met her for the first time since coming here. She left very elegantly -even though she only wore a cheap jersey. But in Ben's mind, she'd look gracious wearing anything.

[Kirito: Ben, you there? You didn't respond for a moment.]

The Alien Hero shook his head before he responded.

[Ben10: I'm here, just something interesting happened with Rossweisse.]

[Kirito: Kinda guessed that since you kept mentioning her. So what happened between you two?]

[Ben10: She asked a weird question in a very weird tone, then left me here in a way that weirded me out.]

[Kirito: If I had a nickel for every time you said "weird" now, I'd have three nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened thrice.]

Ben rolled his eyes.

[Ben10: Har har! How funny.]

[Kirito: Jokes aside though, I think she got a little crush on you.]

[Ben10: On what basis are you saying that?]

[Kirito: Guts.]

The Alien Hero just stood there -emotionlessly staring at the screen.

.

.

.

After a quick chat with his group, they decided to head out to Maou Shojou Levi-tan's restaurant. Kirito quickly woke up the sleeping dual-quirked boy from his slumber and forcefully brought out Asta from the gym through his sheer fucking will. Meanwhile, Ben turned into Four Arms and carried Issei like a sack of potatoes.

They were about to have dinner with Devils, after all!

A.N: I don't know about you guys, but I had the most fun while writing this chapter; hope y'all enjoyed it as well!

Please let me know your thoughts on how the story is progressing :3

4