Chapter 1: System, please take me back?
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

TW: human experiment, slight torture

Ugh.. 

my body feels so heavy. It's so hard for me to even move… what the hell is going on 

After fighting the crust in my eyes, finally separating my eye lids - 

A green eye with gold flecks and monolids staring back at me..

…0314, can you hear me? 0314, can you understand?

The voice of this man is finally coming through. It was almost as if I had headphones on after the speakers blew. Crackling , and then clear. 

I wanted to respond to this man - whoever he is - I wanted to say, it hurts. My body hurts. Why am I hurting???? 

Now somewhat lucid, moving my eyes around the room, I looked into the reflective glass in front of me. I realize I am not laying down in a bed or even on the floor.. I am harnessed on a metal slab, if you can even call it that - wires all over my body. 

Two wires are connected to each temple, along with my arms held to my side, bundled up in a blanket with my body being held down with restraints. 

Aghhhh what the fuck! System, you said plot line? The worlds are collapsing? I have to save it??

Well news fucking flash, I can't save shit if I'm the one in need of saving!! 

I literally have wires connected to me, if I wasn't aware of the fact that I'm definitely dead, I'd think I was in a Will Smith movie.. 

Independence Day or Men in Black, choose your pick. Or maybe Chris Rock. 

Anyways the point is…

System! Help? Pretty please?

System???

Hello????? 

"….." this is bullshit

___

"0314 is showing significant improvement.. today as you spoke to the experiment, the brain waves showed increased activity as well. When the experiment locked eyes with you, stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline were released, while the blood pressure and heart rate rose. That means the experiment felt fear." 

Explained the gloomy looking doctor. 

All the doctor wanted to do was leave. Once he finishes this task, he can go home to his daughter. 

Glancing at the sickening existence of 0314, he felt the urge to work even faster.

"It's only right to fear your master. 

Inject more of the serum.. that fear is the only feeling 0314 needs to retain. Throw out all other liabilities" ordered the green eyed man. 

The corner of his lips lifted ever so slightly, hinting at his satisfaction in his experiment.

"Finally… "

___

"Agghhhhhh" fuck!!!!!!! 

For the last ten minutes I have been feeling nothing but cold, lung wrenching pain. The depressed looking doctor approached, another needle in hand.

The doctor grabbed her chin, and started to trace his finger down.. sliding from her eyelid, to her nose and trailing all the way down her neck, eventually stopped at her breasts

A creepy smile on his face, while fingering the button on her gown, the doctor whispers in a hushed voice: 

"This is the last one. If you survive this, you'll get a meal, you fucking calamity"

"…." Fuck, is he getting off to this shit????? 

System, help? Please?

I didn't mean to be so rude. We can work on us? I swear…

"….."

The doctor, finally reaching the last button, skin exposed bare -

Took the fucking needle and stuck it into my sternum..

Once again, my world faded.. but this time into black

0