Chapter 2
5.3k 16 224
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She starts with her strength and speed. She lifts rocks to gauge her strength, but she can just lift one half her size and that seems to be her maximum, which is a kind of sad thing, but Mew is a psychic Pokemon, so maybe she can lift more with her mind. Her speed by running is more in line with a normal cat, so not that high either; flying is quicker.

Now that the base has been done, she should start with her moves, so she does so. First is Pound, which results in too much sand covering her body. She should have predicted that using Pound against a rock that's near a dune would cause her to get dirty.

No pain, though! So that's mostly a win.

Also, she totally destroyed that rock.

Reflect does nothing, probably because there is no other Pokémon to try it.

Amnesia, for some reason, reminds her of Gamer's mind because it leaves her focused and makes it easier to hide the box with her worries. Though she knows it should raise her Special defense, too.

She doesn't even try to use Baton Pass as it would be the same as Reflect.

Ancient Power makes the sand move strangely. It feels rich in energy, too. It also makes her stronger and faster.

Life Dew makes some drops fall around him. When it touches her skin, it makes her feel revitalized. She may or may not have spent a couple of minutes licking her fur because she got a little wet. She snapped from this cat-like instinct soon, though. So it doesn't count.

Nasty Plot is what he feels going on the acceptable drugs would be like. Everything is just sharper. Like Amnesia, the move is something she will have to be cautious of.

Metronome is a wild ride. First, it came out with Sing, which she instantly learned by the way. Then with Flamethrower, which she also learned. Then it came out Sunny Day, which made the next fifteen minutes Hell. And stopped her from trying it again because, while this form may not despise the sun (and actually likes it), the intensity of this desert's sun being doubled is not something she would recommend to anyone. Especially if one has fur.

Imprison she didn't even try it.

Transform is weird. At first, she tried transforming into a person because that's what he knows best. And it worked. Though she doesn't have a mirror, she can see her body, and it's a well-built one, not fat or too thin. It reassembles her old body when she was in her early twenties with olive skin and… she doesn't seem to have any hair on her body. Not even pubes.

She touches her eyebrows and sighs in relief when she finds it there. Eyelashes, too. And what seems to be… blue hair, like her fur was.

Great.

At least, it's short hair. Exactly how she likes it. Really short on the sides and has a long tuff of hair in the center.

Well, she now hopes she's in some anime world or somewhere where no one will mind a person having blue hair. Also, she's naked. Because apparently, she can't make clothes when using Transform. Maybe if she learns to do some illusions, she would be able to do it, but it still will feel like being naked, so maybe not. She would just have to be a Mew until she can find some clothes.

She tries with a Pokémon and chooses Milotic because it's one of her favorite Pokémon and why not, right? What could go wrong?

Yeah, famous last words.

If remembering Mew's moves hurt, having to deal with the moves of Milotic's is simply torture.

Remember the first time one tries to fry eggs and a little of oil splashes on one's hand? Yeah, it's like that, only you're putting your whole body inside the oil. The boiling oil.

She may have blacked out for a second there.

When she feels like her skin is not on fire anymore, she looks at herself. And yeah, it may have not been a smart choice to try for a Pokémon without limbs first. For one long second, she just rolls around like a worm, trying to find her balance.

It must look funny for a regal and beautiful Pokémon like Milotic to be seen flailing like a Magikarp.

No one must know about this, she thinks as she gets up with her hair-like fins.

At least, she has new moves. Nineteen, to be exact. The original nineteen Milotic could learn naturally in the games.

Nice.

She starts by throwing a Water Gun up into the sky to refresh her new dry body and it works… until the mud starts forming.

She returns to a Mew and floats away from all the mud. Luckily, the moves she learned from being a Milotic are still there, so she uses another water gun to clean herself.

She decides to learn first all her Mew moves before going for her new Milotic moves.

Aura sphere is easy, and she thinks Psychic would be more powerful if she trained it a little more. However, she hears a faint sound coming from her left when she's trying to lift some sand and make some forms with it to improve her control. It's like a minor explosion going on. She turns around and sees some smoke coming from that place. There's something flying away from there, too.

So, being the curious Mew she now is, she floats in that direction. And if for the first couple of minutes, she looks like he's swimming in different styles… well, she doesn't have much practice flying, sue her.

224