Chapter 17
50 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Adrian watched the new puppets come to life, he felt a sense of power surge through his body. With these new additions, he now had a total of 35 puppets under his command. He quickly assigned tasks to each of them, sending some to gather resources, some to hunt for food, and others to work on building and expanding their camp.

As the day went on, Adrian was pleased to see the progress his puppets were making. They had gathered an abundance of resources and had even built a small wooden fence around their campsite to provide some added protection. With the additional manpower, they were able to complete tasks much more quickly and efficiently.

As night fell, Adrian sat by the fire and reflected on his newfound power. With his ability to create puppets and control them with his mind, he had the potential to become a force to be reckoned with in this new land. He knew that he needed to continue to grow and expand his puppet army and that, with time and effort, he could become one of the most powerful beings in the kingdom.

As he drifted off to sleep, he felt a sense of excitement and anticipation for what the future held. With his puppets by his side, there was nothing he couldn't accomplish.

Four days passed like a flash, and the number of puppets in the camp reached 75 humanoids and 10 horses.

Adrian, in the morning, ordered the puppeteers to make one more carriage and then started thinking.

"Tomorrow, I will create ten horses, and trading should start."

Adrian smiled as he looked at the blue sky. He also named one more puppet for more control mechanisms. Pan, Vex, and the last puppet he named was Agra.

Each of them was responsible for other puppets. Numbers are disturbed as evenly as they can. Pan was the general and commander of all of them, Vex was the resource leader and his team worked on resources, and Agra was the leader of fighters and battle forces, unless being ordered otherwise.

Each day was not different from the other; Adrian made plans in his mind, and the puppets continued to fill up resources.

The next morning, Adrian created ten more horses, and with twenty horses as well as seventy-five puppets, Adrian believed that everything was ready.

He looked at the carriages and twenty horses. Adrian nodded, and then he started to talk. Seventy-five wooden humanoid puppets formed a line in front of him, creating a neat-looking small army.

Adrian starts to talk as he looks at his puppets, all of whom are wearing wooden masks and clothes.

"Thirty of you, including Pan, will go to Black Copper Town and sell the things we have to gain coins."

"Do you search? Do you understand how much things are valued? What are the needs of Black Copper Town? How much army do they have? Every kind of information is valuable for us at this point."

All the puppets nodded and hit their right feet on the ground to create a small sound of understanding.

Adrian nodded and then ordered.

"Twenty horses will be allocated to you people; six horses will be used to pull the carriages; other fourteen horses will be given to the leader and archers; fifteen of the other puppets will be walking; and some of you will team up two people groups to go from front to warn the team against any dangers."

"I believe in you, my creations; go!"

After everything is said and done, The three carriages and thirty puppets started moving.

3