Chapter 21
36 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Trading Caravan began selling their meat to the Black Copper Trading Center at a fair price. The people of the town were pleased with the new options for affordable food.

Adrian, who is listening to everything that is happening, smiled after hearing that the deal is complete and Pan has been paid twenty gold coins for the resources. He then commanded Pan to ask about how to buy land. Ania is a representative of Hope Kingdom's Black Copper Town, so she is likely to know what he is looking for.

 

After finalizing the deal for the meat, Pan turned to Ania with a new question on his mind. "Excuse me, Ania," he said. "I was wondering if you could tell me how one goes about buying land in this region?"

Ania looked up from her paperwork with a small smile on her face. "Of course, Pan," she said. "If you're interested in purchasing land, you'll need to go to the State Building in the town connected to Hope Kingdom. That's where all land transactions are handled."

Pan nodded, taking note of the information. "And how does one go about finding the right piece of land to buy?" he asked.

"Well, it depends on what you're looking for," Ania replied. "If you're interested in farmland or a place to set up a permanent residence, you might want to speak with the local farmers or town officials. They can point you in the right direction."

Pan furrowed his brow, thinking. "And what if I'm looking for a larger piece of land, say for a caravan or traveling show?" he asked.

Ania's smile widened. "Ah, in that case, you might want to speak with the Hope Kingdom officials directly," she said. "They often have plots of land set aside for traveling performers or merchants. They might be able to help you find the perfect spot."

Pan nodded, grateful for the advice. "Thank you, Ania," he said. "I appreciate your help. I'll be sure to check out the State Building and see what they have to offer."

Ania nodded in return. "Good luck with your search," she said. "And if you ever need any more information or assistance, don't hesitate to ask. The Black Copper Trading Center is always happy to help."

 

After Pan understood, he led his carriages and caravan to the State Building. In no time, he found the place he was looking for.

At that time, the puppet he sent for information went back and told him about the same things Ania told him.

Pan looked at the big building in front of him and then entered.

A man with a goatee wearing blue official clothes looked at him and asked. He was kind for an official of Hope Kingdom.

"What makes you come here, mister?"

Pan added.

"I am looking to buy land."

The official of the Hope Kingdom looked at Pan for a second and then picked up a map from under the table and put it on the table.

 

"Please inspect this and find the land you want to buy; direct ownership and joint ownership have a twenty-fold difference."

3