Ghostly Training; Tentation
171 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bounce bounce bounce...

It was Andrew's first time running on the treadmill and yet, he didn't find it any uncomfortable as he initially thought. He was in the middle unit, Lady Maya was running beside him to the left while Sophia ran next to him, to the right.

Maya's gaze was focused on the front, giggling every so often and even increasing the speed of her unit as if to boast. Alas, what was she boasting about? the speed or...

'You're here to train not to ogle!' Sophia yelled, slightly irritated. 'Andrew you shameles- why are you looking at that overgrown ox and not me?!'

"Yes..." To him, Sophia's words sounded like a grandma scolding him because he ate some biscuits before dinner, completely unreasonable. Nevertheless, he diverted his gaze from the lady's bouncing butt with shame; realising that he had been inadvertently ogling too much and instead looked at the reflection in the mirror in front, only to realise that she had been looking at him all along, she even waved!

!!!

Andrew adopted his facade expression and decided to boost the treadmill up a notch in order to discard the embarrassment. Upon doing so, Maya finally broke into laughter, "Virile young boys these days~"

She shook her head and focused on something that briefly caught her attention through the mirror's reflection.

"Andrew..."

"Y-Yes, Lady Maya!" Andrew was running hard by now, trying to not focus on that bottom, the least distraction could mean a disaster.

"W-Why is that treadmill beside you switched on? was there someone there before?"

!!!

*BAANGG!*

Andrew tripped and fell face-first on the treadmill's mat; rolling out of the machine and onto the floor like a piece of crap shat down a hill.

Sophia lost focus and her spirit did the rest; she continued running forward phasing through the treadmill's front, directly into the window's glass and out of the building five-story building.

It was chaotic.

"Are you okay sweetie?!" Lady Maya jumped out of her machine to help the boy that was wincing on the floor, he didn't look okay.

'Sophia... why are you even running, you're a ghost?!' Andrew groaned and cursed inwardly, exasperated that even though he didn't notice the discordance of the situation, it was hard to blame the boy considering what he had been paying attention to all along.

Sophia's head phased through the ground, all he could see was her dark hair and eyes, she looked too ashamed to show herself as well. Sadly for the boy and the ghost, there wasn't much time to recover.

"Morning Maya!" A woman shouted from the entrance of the gym with a rather peculiar accent that Andrew recognised as Hispanic. As soon as he witnessed the person that crossed the door in tight black leggings and a top, it was as if the pain disappeared and he stood upright like an immovable log.

"Good Morning Alicia!" Maya leaned forward to give the newcomer a nice hug, the beauty in question had come with a mat, a backpack and a bottle of water; standard equipment for yoga.

"Ready for today?~" The lady said and then looked sideways to put her gaze on the boy that was standing to the side.

"Good morning, Ma'am".

"Andrew Mayers! The heir!" The lady uttered with difficulty, her accent harder than ever.

'She's Alicia Da Costa... a famous Mexican model that has a contract with Dior. N-No wonder, she must be one of Maya's clients' Sophia's curiosity defeated her shame and she protruded from the ground; levitating beside Andrew who was stretching his hand towards the beauty who was nothing short of a bombshell... however, she didn't notice how Andrew's gaze towards this Mexican beauty immediately lost interest the moment she said his name.

The lady started chatting with Andrew, mostly asking him questions about school.

"Everything is okay, I guess... there was this incident that happened and now I'm going to be homeschooled... what about you ma'am, how is your contract with Dior?" At some point Andrew felt awkward, he didn't want to talk anymore.

"It is wonderful, see these pictures!" She took out her phone to show him some of her repertories, he admittedly looked surprised at how gorgeous she looked in every one of them, more so Sophia.

"They look wonderful, you're really gorgeous Miss Alicia".

"Here take my business card, bonbon~ you can call me any time. I heard Archonte is looking for-"

"That's enough, Alicia... you're flooding Andrew... if you want to talk about something like that, you can do so later, now we're here to relax" Maya stepped between an awkward Andrew and an overly interested Alicia who noticed that she had been invading the boy's personal space too much. However, how could she know that this boy would be here today? It wasn't every day she got the chance to become Archote's products advertisement model.

While all this happened, Sophia didn't know what to say... she looked at Andrew who was scratching his head and standing to the side.

'I guess we're not too different in this regard either. Perhaps it is worse in your case...'

Soon enough the ladies started to come one by one into the gym.

"Come here Andrew, let me introduce you" Maya pulled him after already having explained to Alicia what the deal was. Andrew would be participating in today's session. There were a total of twelve ladies present in the room. None of them was an absolutely beautiful woman. And also, none of them was a little girl. Andrew could tell none was less than twenty-five years old.

And lastly, none of them made less than six figures a year.

'T-That woman' Sophia pointed towards a particular woman who Andrew had been trying to not look at for the longest while. The reason was... she was showing so much skin. Her eyes were piercing him as if he was a lamb. She was probably the youngest in this room but Andrew couldn't point out what her identity was. Her hair was blonde and long, and her boobs were massive just like her bottom. All natural and wiggly... she was wearing little white shorts and a little white top together with some sneakers. There was no underwear beneath anything and all the shapes were apparent.

Andrew even wondered how a woman could come out like this without feeling shame. One thing was dressing sexily, another was this...

"Who is she? I don't know her...?" Andrew whispered while the girls started to talk to one another. Maya had been speaking to a woman that Andrew recognised.

'Are you sure, bastard? I'm sure you know her!'

Andrew was confused at Sophia's sudden hostility, why should he know that lady?

"I really don't..."

'Hmph! She's a Brazilian porn actress called Gabi Mozi... in fact, she's trending right now in the top five. I thought she was living in Portugal; it seems she moved to New York. Better clients I guess' Sophia's voice contained disgust as she glared at the blonde shameless beauty who had been chatting with Alicia and whispering things to her while pointing at Andrew.

The boy gasped, 'no wonder... she just doesn't care about anything anymore'.

However, just as the surprise marred his mind. Andrew wondered something.

"A-And how do you know so much, Sophia...?"

!!!

4