Chapter Three
509 5 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was the third day of the week, the day I was promised privacy after classes, the day I could finally try on my secret garment. I only had to make it through till the end of class and I would be free to live out my fantasy, if only for a little while. I drummed my fingers on my desk as the lecturer’s words went in one ear and out the other, of course I would not be able to focus with my promised hour drawing near. I hummed while swaying side to side as I began to get lost in daydreaming. I got lost in cheerful thoughts, my eye wandering around the room, till I spotted Isaiah from his desk by the window staring at me, a slight smile spread across his face. As our eyes met we quickly turned our gaze away. 

I glanced back at him from the corner of my eye, watching him nervously fidget with the clasp on his fingerless glove, continuously snapping it on and off. It was almost mesmerizing watching his repeated motion. I feel as though I would have been distracted by it all class, had he not become aware of me watching him again, warranting me to redirect my focus back to the front of the room. My own anxiety began to kick in when I asked myself, “but why was he staring at me in the first place? Am I really being that much of an oddball?” Or perhaps he simply wished to talk more? Yes, that had to be it, he also wished to be friends. Now that common ground had been laid, we had made a sort of breakthrough, pushing past the rough waters that we first began our acquaintanceship on. At least, I thought we did. I hoped we did. Did we?     

Honestly it did not matter, just as I began to ponder that the bells rang and our final lecture of the day was over. I raced for the door as if I was fleeing a burning building, paying no mind to whatever it was the professor said to me as I ran. Dashing through the halls, avoiding running into the many bodies of students just casually making their way out, I emerged from the  front door feeling like a runner who just broke through the ribbon at the end of the race claiming first place. Dramatic? A little too eager? No, I believe that I was just the right amount of excited, it was perfectly normal for one to be as cheerful as I in that same situation.

The academy courtyard, while perhaps having the same number of students as the halls, was spacious and open, so I was able to rush towards the dorms without accidentally jostling any other students on the way. The doors of the dormitory flew open as I burst forth through them, causing just the slightest commotion to temporarily draw others' attention to me. I gave a little nervous laugh and apologized quietly, before continuing my race to my room. 

I crossed the threshold of my room, slammed the door shut behind me, and hurried to the chest to retrieve the precious contents within. Finally it was time, I had to wait four days, but it was time at last. Actually to be fully accurate, I had waited months since I had bought the thing in secret, hoping to get an opportunity before even arriving at the school, just to constantly have my family interrupt me at all the worst moments. There in my dorm, however, I was finally granted that privacy I had been starved of. Like someone lost in a desert of desire, I thirsted for this oasis of joy. 

Taking no further time to dally, I stripped off my uniform with reckless abandon, discarding the offending garments to the floor. Naked I stood in front of the chest, looking in awe and admiration at the dress within. Gingerly I picked it up and examined it some more. From what the seamstress told me, it was called a lolita style black dress, adorned with grey ribbons on the poofy sleeves and chest. The hem was trimmed with lace, and inside it had a  big fluffy petticoat that gave the skirt a nice billowing effect. As pretty as it was to look at, I could wait no longer, I had to try it on. I unzipped the back and stepped inside the dress, carefully passing my legs through, then slowly pulling it up till my arms slipped through the short sleeves. Zipping it back up gave me a little trouble, my arms could not quite reach all the way, so I settled for having it mostly zipped. I also had a bit of trouble tying the ribbon sash on the back in a bow, I made a few attempts before being mostly satisfied with my effort.

It was on, I was wearing the dress, for the first time since I bought it I could finally try it on! I went to look in the mirror that hung from the wall by the closet, removing my eyepatch so I could have a better look at myself. 

Beautiful, stunning, gorgeous even. The dress was perfect in every possible way. It fit around my body just right, the sash accentuating what little curves I had. The puffy short sleeves so perfectly hid how broad my shoulders were. The fluffiness of the petticoat kept the dress circular and flowy around my lower half, hiding my narrow hips and other dissatisfying features. 

Tears began to stream down my cheeks and drip on this most beautiful dress of mine. I laughed a little between the tears and smiled brightly, finally being able to look in a mirror and not hate what I saw. If there was a heaven, then this was surely how it must have felt. I was lost in bliss, spinning and twirling, swaying and dancing about, watching the skirt of the dress sway with me. Giggling I spun some more, so lost in my excitement that I had almost not noticed a knock at the door.

“Hey, Bonbon, can I come in?” Isaiah called from outside the room, “I gotta grab somethin from my bag.”

If there was a goddess, surely she must have hated me. “Wait! Give me a moment!” I had to think fast, there was no way I could remove the dress and don my uniform fast enough. My eyes scanned the room frantically, before settling on the obvious choice, the closet! I practically threw myself inside and slid shut the door behind me, before yelling out again, “Okay Isaiah, you can come in now!”

I heard the lock click and the door open. Isaiah’s steps sounded heavy as he trudged inside the room. I was like a scared little kitten hiding from a hungry coyote, quivering, hoping he would not find my hiding place.

“Umm, Bonbon, you okay?”

“Yes, I am fine,” I answered with strained breaths. I had not even noticed I was holding my breath until he spoke up.

“Are you…inside the closet?”

“Oh yes, do not mind me, I am quite fine in here.”

“Hey, you know your clothes are kinda just layin on the floor out here, right?” Crap, I did not think to tidy up, I was so hasty with getting dressed I did not consider how suspicious it might look if my clothes were discovered discarded.

“Yes, I am quite aware of that, thank you Isaiah.”

“Okay… well can you do me a favor and hand me my bag? It’s on the closet floor.” Of course the thing he needed would be inside the closet. How brilliant of me to chose this hiding spot, again the goddess hates me.

“Alright, but could you close your eye for a moment?”

“Close my eye? Why?”

“As you can see, it should be evident that I am indeed naked in here, and I would rather you not see me in such a state,” I lied, but a convincing lie for sure.

“You’re naked? Wh…why are you sittin in the closet naked? You sure you’re okay Bonbon?” I suppose that was a fair question…

“Yes, I am alright, the truth is I was in the middle of shaving my body when you came knocking at the door. I was too embarrassed to do so in the public bath, so that is why I needed privacy.”

“You shave too?”

“Yes, I wish to join the swim team and I have been told that shaving helps performance,” I hated swimming, but he did not have to know that.

“Alright… I’ll close my eyes, just hand me my bag and I’ll let you get back to shaving then.” I fumbled around in the closet till I found his bag, cracked the doors of the closet open just slightly, and handed it to him. “Thanks, I’ll go ahead and let you get back to it then.”

It was a long moment before I heard him leave, but at last I could breathe easy. I fell out through the closet door square on my face. Ignoring the ringing in my head and my poor sore nose, I was thoroughly relieved to be alone again. Regaining my composure, I stood up and looked once more in the mirror. “I really should shave,” I sighed, acknowledging that I had visible hairs on my arms. The dress went halfway down my legs, just barely past my knees, and so it was quite evident that I did in fact have hairy legs as well. I wore shorts and a nightgown to bed, so Isaiah would notice if I did not shave and probably say something. I was resigned to shave, though I also knew that I had always wanted to be clean shaven anyway.

After what felt like hours I had completely shaved clean my legs, arms and another area that I will not mention aloud, and could not stop myself from running my fingers along the freshly smooth skin. Honestly I could not understand how anyone would ever feel okay with being hairy, it felt so liberating being silky smooth. I was almost as excited about this as I was about wearing my dress, which I slipped back into as soon as my shave was done. 

Knowing my time was short, I took three more twirls and another couple of spins in my beautiful dress, before neatly folding it and stowing back inside the chest, which I had locked shut once more. Isaiah had not returned yet, but I did not want to risk it, so I decided to retire for the night.

33