Chapter 15
277 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally!

After so much stress and worry from his parents and P-Rick, even if he would never admit it, the month had passed and there are only a couple of minutes left before he's able to grab a new draw. He's inside a warehouse on the outskirts of Queens. He has killed three Hollows this month, with the third having been killed today.

Before, he used to kill two a month, which means the number is increasing steadily.

"How long, P-Rick?"

"Geez. Stop it, already. You're vibrating harder than a dildo." A burp. "Besides, the system will notify you when you gain a new draw, won't it? Why are you asking me?

He smiles as he paces around. "I can't help it. Today, we'll meet new people who can help us!"

A burp is his only answer.

"Anyway, what did you get from SHIELD?"

"I'm cross-checking the known identities of HYDRA with the information I got from your memories. Thanks to some awesome spy work I did, I got a couple more. Stalking for the win!"

"You are currently stalking them?"

"Yeah, I also got some blackmail from some of the big honchos. They're into some seriously kinky shit, by the way."

"I don't wanna know." Then he stops his pacing. "Hey, I forgot to ask you—"

"Ugh. Is this conversation going to make me grow a pair of ovaries?"

He glares at the phone. "No. I was going to ask about the memories you received from me."

"What about it?"

"...Did you receive all the memories I currently have?"

"I think so, yeah. They mostly emphasize the fiction you consumed, though. And believe me, I tried to search for things to blackmail you, fruitcake."

His glare, if possible, is fiercer. Though that raises a question. "Have you got information about the universe you came in?"

"Yep. Can't believe Dick-Rick got his head out of his ass enough to somewhat care about his grandkids, though. Still fucked that up but not as much as the old Rick would have done."

"...Huh."

Well, shit. It's not bad to know about their own story, but maybe it'd be better if he told them in person. He's kind of lucky Rick and Morty's life is not that dramatic and P-Rick is not really Rick Sanchez. Bleach, instead...?

'System, is there a way to restrict the number of memories you gain from me and give my companions?'

'Host's companions must have a base knowledge of the world they are in, minimum.'

'Okay, okay. Awesome. Give them all the info I have from Marvel then, but that's it. Nothing personal or anything that's not MCU related.'

'Done,' it says, and then they wait in silence. He was too nervous to make small chat and P-Rick probably was doing more interesting things on the internet.

Three minutes later, there is a 'ding' sounding in his mind, letting him know he can draw now.

"Fuck yeah!" he shouts as he sees his draw number going up to twenty-four on his panel.

"I just hope they're smart enough to hold a conversation with me," P-Rick says, but Souma ignores him with the practice of someone long used to it, saying out loud, "Okay, system. Open the Wheel. I want a companion."

'Would the host want to add any specifics?'

"Yes. I want them to be a scientist shinigami from the Bleach world."

'Clarification: Companion (x15). Filters: Bleach world (x3), Shinigami (x3), Scientist (x3).' After saying those words, it then adds, 'Does that host agree?'

"Yes!"

'As it is the Host's first time drawing a non-template, the system will give a reward of "pick one and get double the gain".'

"What?"

"It means you get two for the price of one, fruitcake."

He glares at the phone. "Yeah, I understood, PRick. I was just surprised."

'The host has three seconds to press the 'spin' button before the reward is void.'

"Shit," he says, mentally cursing the system for taking pleasure in stressing him more. Two wheels appear and he presses them both. "Spin, damn it!"

Both have the same filters above them, which means he will get two scientists. He just hopes none of them are Mayuri.

As the previous times, it takes around fifteen seconds, which the one he pressed first being the first to stop. A panel appears in front of him, followed by a second one, looking like one of those characters' cards that usually appear in gacha games.

He touches the one in front where it had the picture of Ichigo's substitute shinigami badge on it. The card-like panel twists around, showing a man's picture above some information.

Huh. Now that he thinks about it, it looks like those soccer players' cards in the FIFA game. Just with some information written and the word 'Summon' under that. Green hair and brown eyes with a serious face and... he doesn't recognize this person.

Character's name: Oko Yushima

World: Bleach (Anime only)

Classification: Shinigami

Tier: 6A

Strengths: Unknown

Speed: Sub-Relativistic

Abilities: Hoho, Zanjutsu, Kido, Kaido, Hakuda, Shikai, Attack Reflection, Limited Power Nullification, Duplication, Spatial Manipulation, Resistance to Soul Manipulation.

"Hey, who's the weed-head? I haven't seen him in your memories." P-Rick says and yeah, he's right. After all, he hasn't watched the anime, only having read the manga. So this character must have been in the filler arcs.

...Shit.

"Okay, okay. Nothing's wrong," he reassures P-Rick, but the words are mostly to himself. He touches the center of the panel where there's the information and it lengthens, giving him a brief description of his personal information.

After he reads it, he realizes the guy was part of the twelfth division. The developer of the Mod-Soul operation, to be specific. The one that was discontinued and Kon was born from. Anyway, green-haired dude apparently didn't like that and went ape-shit before he was apprehended by the Central 46 and placed in the Nest of Maggots.

Right.

He also, somehow, threw his memories away, creating some kind of alter ego that made some kind of overcomplicated plan. Anyway, the separation of this alter ego left his actual soul-body in a catatonic state.

Luckily, the system assures him he's not in that state anymore after signing the contract.

Awesome, right? How thoughtful of the system.

...Shit.

He touches the next card and facepalms at seeing the name. P-Rick, somehow being able to read it too, cackles maniacally.

"Of course, it had to be Aizen fucking Sosuke."

14