Chapter 17 Justice
245 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not far from where Artoria Alter stands, there is a blonde woman with curls on both sides of her hair. She gazes at Artoria Alter with compassion.

While the blonde woman offers words of wisdom and empathy, Artoria Alter appears momentarily conflicted. Her eyes oscillate between the woman's outstretched hand and the tempting pastries in front of her. She seems about to make a decision, but then, with a sigh of resignation, she turns her attention back to the pastries.

Without looking up, Artoria Alter murmurs between hurried bites, "I understand what you're saying, but now is not the time for that. I need to satisfy this craving, this consuming urge."

The blonde woman observes the scene with a mixed expression of understanding and concern. She softly sighs, as if internally debating whether to intervene more assertively or let Artoria continue her quest for momentary satisfaction.

"It's true that each of us has our own journeys and paths to follow," the woman replies, her voice laden with reflection. "I cannot force you to make choices you do not desire. The pursuit of satiation is a personal journey, and I respect that."

Artoria Alter continues to devour the pastries, her actions a silent testament to her complete focus on the task before her. She seems absorbed in the taste, momentarily ignoring the world around her, including the blonde woman who watches with a mix of confusion and admiration.

As the blonde woman reflects on the situation, she finally speaks in a low voice, more to herself than to Artoria Alter: "To judge or not to judge... It's a dilemma we all face when we see someone pursuing desires so intensely."

She maintains her gaze on Artoria Alter for another moment before quietly stepping away, respecting the young knight's decision. She understands that, even if wisdom is offered, it's Artoria herself who must navigate her way through the complexities of her own choices and longings.

The blonde woman, despite her initial understanding, feels the need to take a stance in the face of the unfolding situation. As Artoria Alter continues to consume the pastries with an almost frenzied dedication, the woman raises her head with determination.

"While I respect the personal quest for satisfaction and understand the consuming urge," the blonde woman says, her voice heavy with seriousness, "I cannot help but judge the actions of those who cause harm and chaos through their choices."

With resolve, she raises her sword, the ambient light gleaming on the sharp blade, and in her other hand, she holds a balance, a symbol of balanced justice. Her blue eyes fixate on the figures of Jeanne Alter and Carmilla, locked in intense and chaotic combat.

"Justice demands that I take a stand against those who harm others and disturb the peace," the woman continues, her voice resonating with conviction. "I will judge the actions of these two criminals impartially and mete out justice according to their transgressions."

She steps forward with determined strides toward the scene of the battle, her posture imposing and confident. The blonde woman is determined to intervene and put an end to the conflict, using her authority to ensure that the consequences of Jeanne Alter and Carmilla's actions are faced.

Meanwhile, Artoria Alter continues to devour the pastries, seemingly oblivious to the growing tension around her. Her eyes still reflect a mixture of desire and satisfaction, even as the fate of the two criminals is about to be decided by the blonde woman and her pursuit of justice.

The blonde woman fixates her gaze on the gruesome scene before her, where the ground is stained red with spilled blood and memories of lives cut short by Carmilla and Jeanne Alter. Her face displays a palpable blend of sadness and anger as she absorbs the magnitude of the damage caused by their actions.

With a voice tinged with irritation and resolution, the woman addresses the two figures immersed in battle, Carmilla and Jeanne Alter. Her eyes shine with unwavering determination as she proclaims, "You two shall be subject to the judgment of justice. Your nefarious actions have brought death and suffering to countless innocent lives, and I cannot allow this to go unpunished."

As the woman's words echo in the tense air, Carmilla and Jeanne Alter sense a sudden and intense surge of mana. A feeling of power spreads through their bodies, alerting them to the formidable presence of the blonde woman and the imminent justice that approaches.

The battle between Jeanne Alter and Carmilla seems to lessen in intensity as both warriors are overcome by the imposing and authoritative aura of the blonde woman. Jeanne Alter's flames flicker for a moment, and Carmilla's aggressive posture softens slightly.

As the sea of blood and fire bears witness to the clash between the three figures, the blonde woman stands firm, wielding her sword and holding the scales of justice. She is prepared to impose her authority and hold Jeanne Alter and Carmilla accountable for their cruel actions, ensuring that the balance of justice is maintained even amid chaos.

The woman raises her voice with a confidence strengthened by the blessing she received from her master, which enhanced her Noble Phantasm. Her gaze intensifies as she prepares to judge the two figures before her. With a powerful cry, she invokes her enhanced stellar power, proclaiming, "Stellar Rebirth - I Return and Become the Supreme Virgin."

A wave of celestial energy radiates from her, creating a luminous radiance that envelops the scene of the confrontation. Jeanne Alter's flames and Carmilla's darkness are momentarily overshadowed by the divine and imposing presence of the blonde woman. Her power manifests as an unstoppable force, bringing a sense of balance and justice to the turmoil that has unfolded.

As the energy stabilizes, the blonde woman positions herself between Jeanne Alter and Carmilla, her figure radiating authority and determination. "The judgment begins now," she declares, her voice echoing with an unwavering tone. "Your actions will have consequences, and justice will be applied according to the merits of your deeds."

Jeanne Alter and Carmilla, though still reluctant, lower their weapons, feeling the immense presence and influence of the blonde woman. The battle that once raged gives way to a tense and solemn atmosphere as the fate of the two criminals is placed under the relentless scrutiny of justice.

The blonde woman raises her sword, the light gleaming on the blade as a symbol of impartiality and resolve. She swings the scales of justice, weighing the deeds of Jeanne Alter and Carmilla with a piercing gaze. Her decision will be based on a fair judgment, considering all aspects of the two warriors' actions.

As the moment unfolds, Artoria Alter continues her quest for satisfaction in the pastries, oblivious to the intense situation around her. Her momentary desires remain uninterrupted by the divine justice that unfolds just a few steps away.

The blonde woman, now fully immersed in her role as a judge, examines the evidence before her and looks into the eyes of the two figures in front of her. "Your paths have become entwined with the suffering of others," she states firmly. "It is my duty to ensure that the scales of justice are balanced and that the guilty face the truth of their actions."

The scene stabilizes, all eyes on the blonde woman holding the scales of justice with determination. The fate of Jeanne Alter and Carmilla is now in her hands as she seeks to apply the justice invoked by her blessing and enhanced power.

6