Chapter 8 Stop!
878 6 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rémy, excited, took the lead in the race ahead of Jeanne, driven by the thrill of being the fastest. He looked back, seeing that Jeanne was still behind him, and a satisfied smile formed on his lips. But before he could celebrate his victory, Jeanne appeared by his side, running effortlessly. Her blonde hair floated in the wind, and a joyful smile lit up her face.

Rémy was surprised to see Jeanne running as well as he was. He didn't expect her to be so fast, as she was just a child, and he should naturally be faster. Even though he had trained for two days, he thought because of the rapid evolution he had, he would be faster than her, Remy was impressed with Jeanne's skill.

The revelation shook Rémy. He began to question how he would be able to help her if she was as strong as him or even stronger. He worried about not being able to protect her in the end if necessary.

Rémy and Jeanne were running together, side by side. Rémy was so immersed in his own thoughts that he didn't realize his speed was decreasing. Meanwhile, Jeanne was paying attention to Rémy and noticed he was falling behind.

Jeanne thought Rémy was tired and prepared to smile and say she had won the race. However, when she looked back, she realized he didn't seem to be tired. Instead, he seemed deeply thoughtful and distracted.

Intrigued, Jeanne slowed down her own speed and approached Rémy. He still hadn't noticed she was coming back, so focused he was on his own thoughts.

Jeanne gently touched Rémy's arm, calling his attention. He turned his head to look at her, still in his state of concern and reflection.

"What's wrong, Rémy?" Jeanne asked, a little worried. "You seem worried."

Rémy, still a little disturbed by his own thoughts, quickly replied, "It's nothing, Jeanne. I was just thinking about some things." He tried to smile to calm Jeanne down, but his mind was still full of worries.

"Then if you don't run, you'll lose." Before Jeanne had time to react, Rémy ran ahead of her. He realized that these thoughts of his were not going to help him in any way. It was okay for him not to be stronger than her or faster, but who knows in the future he just wants to be close to Jeanne too. Even though he knows the end of her life, he will do everything he can to save her.

Jeanne was surprised by Rémy's sudden change of attitude, but she didn't have time to think too much about it. She immediately started running after him, determined to win the race.

The two ran side by side for a while, each trying to outdo the other. But in the end, it was Jeanne who crossed the finish line first, with a satisfied smile on her face.

"You're amazing, Jeanne," Rémy said, out of breath. "I never knew you were so fast."

Jeanne laughed. "Well, you never gave me the chance to show what I can do."

After arriving at Jeanne's house, the young girl went in and came back out a few minutes later, bringing with her the animals that had been tied up with ropes. Both Jeanne and Rémy were not sweaty, even though they had run from Rémy's house to Jeanne's.

Rémy looked at the animals he had tamed and suggested, "How about we ride one of them and go?" Jeanne opened a smile and promptly agreed with the idea.

Rémy climbed onto the cow first, while Jeanne waited to climb next. As soon as Rémy settled, Jeanne held onto his back, getting ready for the ride.

Rémy gave the cow a gentle tap and it promptly began to move towards the feeding area. The other animals that had been tamed by Rémy followed the cow, accompanying the two riders.

It didn't take long for them to reach the field. On the way there, Rémy and Jeanne enjoyed the sun that beat down on their bodies, relishing in the comforting warmth. When they arrived, they both dismounted their cows and Rémy began to teach Jeanne how to tame these animals. While she tried, Rémy walked around the pasture looking for a stick or piece of wood to practice with.

It didn't take him long to find one. Carefully, he began to twirl it in his right hand slowly, trying to get the hang of it. Then, he started to practice with his left hand. After a few minutes, he got the hang of it and began to practice with both hands. Holding the stick with his right hand at the end and his left hand in the middle, he began to thrust and swing the stick forcefully in all directions to familiarize himself with its weight.

Although the stick was not heavy, he needed to adapt to it. Jeanne continued to try and tame the cows, and Rémy alternated his practices with moments of observation and encouragement. The day was passing quickly, but they were enjoying every moment.

Determined to improve his physical fitness and combat skills, Rémy decided to improvise a training session using the ropes that Jeanne had left behind. Carefully and cautiously, he tied rocks to his legs, hiding his strategy from Jeanne, fearing she might worry or reprimand him for his unusual methods.

With the rocks firmly attached, Rémy began to move, lifting his legs with effort and swinging the stick in his hand, determined to use his muscles to the fullest. He was sweating profusely, but he never stopped, maintaining a constant and vigorous pace, challenging himself with every step.

As the hours passed, Rémy continued to tie more rocks to his body, using his shirt to distribute the weight evenly. Despite the extra effort, he persisted, determined not to give up until his muscles could no longer bear it.

With every step he took, he felt his body grow stronger, his movements more coordinated, and his mind more focused. He channeled his energy into the stick in his hands, swinging it with skill and precision, while training his legs to move with greater agility and strength.

At the end of the training session, Rémy was exhausted but proud of his progress. His muscles were sore, but he knew it was worth it. He had found a new way to train and improve his skills, and he was eager to continue exploring his limits and discovering new ways to surpass them.

"Ré! Ré! I managed to make one obey me!" Jeanne shouted, jumping with joy through the tall grass. Her face was lit up by a radiant smile as she jumped, but when she realized that Rémy was all sweaty and panting, her expression changed to a mixture of concern and irritation.

"Ré, what happened? Are you pushing yourself too hard again?" Jeanne grumbled as she poked Rémy's face into the ground. Fortunately, he had already released the rocks, otherwise Jeanne might have lost patience.

"I was doing my morning exercise..." Rémy replied, wiping the sweat from his right hand as he sat down, feeling an irritating itch on his back from the grass.

Jeanne crossed her arms underneath her breasts, exhaling frustration and disdain. She was not interested in hearing what Rémy had to say. "I don't want to know," she stated firmly and authoritatively. "You can't make much effort."

Rémy tried to argue that he was recovering well, but Jeanne was not interested in hearing his excuses. She poked his face with her beautiful finger, with an expression of disdain.

"I don't want to know," she repeated, increasing the pressure on the finger that was pressing Rémy's face. He felt uncomfortable with the situation and tried to push her finger away, but Jeanne did not give in.

"Can you stop?" he asked, trying to get rid of that uncomfortable gesture.

Jeanne stopped, but before Rémy could stand up, she poked his face again, this time with more force and insistence. He felt a mixture of pain and anger and shouted at Jeanne, "I'll do the same thing to you to see if you like it!"

Rémy quickly stood up and headed towards Jeanne, who started running, laughing.

------------------

my patreon: patreon.com/Louisdg

38