Chapter 7 Help?
99 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm starting!" Georgios declares firmly, advancing with a sword strike towards Rémy, who effortlessly dodged it. "You didn't answer my question. Did my punches leave you a little dizzy by any chance?" Rémy says, visibly irritated, and kicks Georgios in the stomach, to no effect. Immediately after, he launches another sword strike. Rémy doesn't stand still and delivers a kick to Georgios's face.

"No effect at all. Let's see how long your invulnerability lasts," Rémy says, choosing not to draw his lance, believing he can handle the situation with just his fists.

A few minutes earlier:

"Excalibur Morgan!" Artoria Alter shouts, unleashing her strongest attack on Martha, who does nothing to even defend herself. "Did you kill her? With a strike like that, I don't think she'd survive, even though I believe they're weaker than my flames," Jeanne Alter remarks, holding her flag. "Your flames did nothing to her. If I hadn't intervened, you would have lost to her already," comments Artoria Alter, with a faint smile. "Do you really think your sword compares to my flames? Keep dreaming," Jeanne Alter responds, unsatisfied.

"Get out!" Jeanne Alter yells, and Artoria Alter jumps back, confused, asking, "What was that?" Jeanne Alter says, "I thought you wouldn't listen to me. Didn't know a king could be so obedient." Artoria Alter realizes Jeanne Alter is teasing her and can't help but respond irritably, "Your time will come, and I'll relish it. Just wait and see."

"You two are talking too much, aren't you?" Martha says, emerging from the dust caused by Artoria Alter's attack. "As I said, my flames are stronger than your Excalibur," Jeanne Alter comments. "You wish, your flames don't even come close to my noble phantasm. How did you manage to escape unscathed?" Artoria Alter asks. "You don't know, but your friend over there knows better than anyone, as she fought against someone with a similar ability," Martha says, dusting off her clothes. "Then why don't you reveal her ability? From what I've heard, from her own mouth, you know why she endured my noble phantasm's attack," Artoria Alter asks Jeanne Alter.

"She becomes invulnerable to any attack, but there's a certain limit depending on the rank, but I'm not sure if it's an ability per se, I believe it is," Jeanne Alter explains. "Let's see how long this invulnerability holds," says Artoria Alter, gripping her sword. "Just now... Fine, I'm going. I'll take a present with me," mumbles Martha, turning around and running out of the village. "What was that?" Artoria Alter asks, puzzled. "No idea, but I won't let her escape. I'm going to crush her face into the ground!" Jeanne Alter says, running after Martha. "There she goes... But I'm also irritated. I didn't like how she took my strongest attack," murmurs Artoria Alter, also running after Martha.

"Finally, your invulnerability is over!" Rémy exclaims triumphantly, landing a solid punch on Georgios's face. He falls to the ground not far from Rémy. "Where's your arrogance now? Your confidence, where did it go? Gone, I suppose? From what I see, it seems so. But I have to say, your sword is good, not the best, but not bad either... It's just okay," Rémy comments, being arrogant.

Rémy turns his head for a moment, where a cross-shaped staff passes close to his head.

"Are you okay, Sir Georgios? Give me a little time, I'll help you," Martha says to Georgios on the ground.

"Now, I have to fight you. Well then, come and entertain me because he was useless," Rémy says to the woman who just arrived.

"Should we call more servants? Since we'll have to fight not only him," Georgios says, tiredly, looking at the two women who are approaching. "I apologize; I didn't want to stand by and watch you get destroyed before achieving what you desire," Martha says, extending her hand to help Georgios up.

With a grateful smile, Georgios accepts Martha's extended hand and rises with some effort. He knows that if they want any chance against the arrogant Rémy, they need to act as a team.

"You're right, Martha. Unity is our greatest strength. Let's fight together and show him what we're capable of," Georgios says, regaining his stance as a determined knight.

With a serious look, Martha turned her attention to Jeanna Alter and Artoria Alter, who had just arrived. "Yes, dealing with both of them will be a challenge," she said with a voice full of concern and caution.

Georgios, trying to find a solution, responded, "Yes, so what should we do? Should we call the other servants to help us? However, I don't want them to abandon their current tasks just to come to our aid. I apologize for resorting to you for help."

Martha smiled gently, rejecting the idea that her assistance was an imposition. "Don't worry about that. I came because I wanted to, I wasn't coerced in any way. Now, the question is: how powerful is he?" she asked curiously, referring to the opponent they would face.

Georgios replied with a shadow of concern on his face, "He is strong enough to defeat the two of us together. And what about them, how strong are they?"

Martha didn't hesitate in her assessment, "They are strong enough to defeat the two of us together as well. It seems we're not in the best situation."

With wide eyes of surprise, Rémy found himself facing Jeanne Alter, hardly believing that he had encountered her again. His expression genuinely shocked, revealing the unexpected reunion. The words came out of his mouth with a mix of disbelief and determination, tinged with intense emotion.

"Well, look who's here! I never expected to see you again, I'm truly surprised!" His voice echoed with a mix of admiration and tension, emotions intertwining in his speech. "So, we're going to have a fight, is that it? Don't think for a moment that I've forgotten what happened last time."

Rémy's eyes remained fixed on Jeanne Alter, conveying a mix of courage and resentment. "What? Just because you lost? It was so easy for me to win that time. Aren't you ashamed of being defeated by me again?"

Jeanne Alter's voice was challenging, dripping with sarcasm. However, Rémy wasn't deterred. His posture was firm and confident, and he didn't hesitate to retort. "I haven't lost to you yet; how can you say such a thing? Don't compare me to that weak version you faced before! You don't even come close to what I am now, I can assure you!"

Rémy's words were brimming with self-assurance, the gleam in his eyes reflecting the certainty of his enhanced abilities. The atmosphere around them crackled with the tension of the impending battle, both warriors preparing for an epic clash.

Neither of them was willing to back down, each determined to prove their superiority over the other. The impending confrontation promised to be intense and filled with emotions. The air was charged with the energy of the impending clash, creating an aura of challenge and rivalry between these two fearless combatants.

---------------------

38 advanced chapters on my Patreon: patreon.com/Louisdg

7