Chapter 10 Insatiable hunger!
79 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You really think you're superior, don't you? How delusional, hahahaha," Jeanne Alter said to Rémy, with an ironic smile. "Maybe a little, but not as much as I was just now," Rémy replied, visibly embarrassed.

"I don't get it, do you think you can get away with this? You'll have to pay for it, you'll have to burn, don't you think it's fair? Because I see it as just!" exclaimed Jeanne Alter, her eyes gleaming with an almost scary excitement. Rémy, feeling the weight of her words, shouted back, "Burn someone else, not me, you maniac!"

The tension in the air was palpable. "So, what are we going to do? We have to get out of here, I don't want to stay in this lifeless land," said Rémy, trying to diffuse the charged atmosphere. "Why don't you call your horse? It should help," suggested Jeanne Alter, with a cunning expression. Artoria Alter, looking closely at Rémy, added, "If you have a horse, that would be great."

But Rémy shook his head with regret. "I can't do anything, because in this version, I'm not a Rider. That's why I don't have my faithful companion." Frustration and longing were evident in his eyes.

"That makes you even more useless, doesn't it?" Jeanne Alter said with a cutting tone, her voice echoing through the surroundings. "I don't want to hear that from someone who couldn't even defeat me even when I wasn't using my weapon," retorted Rémy with a defiant look, showing his determination.

The heated emotions between the two seemed on the verge of erupting into a verbal battle, but before the situation worsened, Artoria Alter intervened, her calm voice contrasting with the tension of the moment. "Are you two going to keep arguing all the time? If that's the case, then start already, because I'm about to leave," she commented, showing that she had no time for senseless discord.

"I feel like I haven't fulfilled my promise, my knight..." murmured Carmilla, her voice echoing with a mix of sadness and morbid satisfaction. She gazed at the lifeless bodies scattered around her, all victims of her insatiable thirst for blood. The red of the vital fluid stained her clothes, and though she was somehow satiated, a feeling of emptiness persisted, driving her to want more and more.

"It's still not enough, I feel so hungry," confessed Carmilla, the urge for more sustenance seeming insatiable. It was as if her thirst for blood consumed her entirely, and she yearned to satisfy this desire to the maximum limit. "But there's a small problem: there's no one else here; they have all fallen victim to my 'snacks.' But I still need more!" she affirmed, showing the duality between the memory of her promise and the irresistible hunger that dominated her.

Despite her conscience reminding her of the consequences of her actions, the compulsion overruled, and Carmilla felt unable to resist the dark calling that pushed her toward the abyss of her own insatiable thirst.

As Carmilla contemplated the lifeless bodies scattered around her, she felt a mix of excitement and guilt. She knew she shouldn't give in to her insatiable thirst for blood, but the feeling of power and pleasure it gave her was irresistible.

Amidst her internal struggle, a soft and ethereal voice echoed in her mind. It was the voice of her conscience, reminding her of the promise she had made to Rémy, to resist her predatory instincts. She remembered a time when she was a normal person, before being consumed by the darkness of her beauty-seeking nature.

"I promised I wouldn't become a monster, that I wouldn't succumb to these bloodthirsty impulses..." Carmilla murmured to herself as she tried to restrain herself.

But the thirst for blood was overwhelming, and she felt as though she was fighting against her very essence. The sense of emptiness inside her tormented her, and the promise she had made seemed more distant than ever.

In this moment of conflict, Carmilla heard footsteps approaching. A solitary figure emerged from the shadows, looking lost and vulnerable. Carmilla's heart raced, and her eyes acquired an intense gleam as she saw the much-needed source of sustenance.

However, as she looked at the figure, something changed within Carmilla. She stopped; she didn't want to allow this insatiable hunger to consume her entirely. She had given in once before, but now she needed to keep her promise.

"No, I can't do this again," thought Carmilla. "I won't become a heartless monster."

"Yes! I will resist!" Carmilla growled, her voice echoing like a chilling lament through the darkness of the night. The solitary figure, who had been somewhat distant before, now found themselves cornered by Carmilla's threatening shadow, closing in like a predator advancing on its prey.

The trembling, pale light of the moon illuminated Carmilla's face, revealing a cruel and insatiable expression. Her eyes turned into bright yellow orbs, exuding an aura of sadistic pleasure.

"Yes... The hunger may end... But not the beauty!" Carmilla whispered, revealing her sharp teeth, like needles ready to pierce the skin. In a swift and violent motion, she pounced on the person, who barely had time to react. The air was pierced by a sharp and agonizing scream.

The sound of flesh being torn filled the air as Carmilla tore the person in half, with ruthless coldness. Blood splattered in all directions, bathing Carmilla in a red and viscous liquid. The victim could hardly articulate words, trapped in agony and horror.

Carmilla's yellow eyes gleamed with a disturbing intensity, capturing the essence of her cruelty and ecstasy. Every drop of blood that fell on her seemed to nourish a dark and insatiable pleasure, as if it were a sinister celebration of her predatory nature.

When the life finally left the victim's body, Carmilla remained immersed in her savagery, satisfied with the macabre act she had just committed. Darkness embraced the scene, concealing the tragedy that had unfolded there.

Thus, the night continued its inexorable march, witnessing the traces of terror left by the insatiable Carmilla, a creature immersed in darkness, whose thirst for blood and beauty would never be satisfied.

"Now, have we plunged into the darkness of the night? I hardly noticed," Carmilla whispered, her gaze fixed on the mysterious moon. Her body was enveloped in a cloak soaked in blood, dancing like a scarlet sea around her, granting her a macabre and seductive beauty.

---------------------

38 advanced chapters on my Patreon: patreon.com/Louisdg

5