Chp4 Mist-Like Line
379 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hahh... Huff... Huff..."(Raymond)

Raymond was panting in the moonlight. He was in the dark just now. Now here he opened his eyes. What happened today made him feel like he was on a high-speed train. He could no longer follow what was happening.

The cold wind that had just shattered his memory was still blowing. It was probably this cold wind that woke him up and brought him back to reality. He was grateful for the cold wind.

The place where he lay was covered with dried bloodstains. Even though the sounds were muffled, she could hear the sounds of the trees and bushes around. His head ached excruciatingly. At that moment, a sharp pain swept over his body.

"Agh!"(Raymond)

He couldn't stand the pain and had to scream. After calming his mind, he looked around. He realized he was in a forest. There was a cave in front of him. The entrance was big and dark. He was covered with dried bloodstains all over. He could still feel some faint bleeding.

'So I fell here after jumping out of the car. Then I passed out. Honestly, I'm not sure how I'm still alive. I am surprised.'

He tried to lift his body off the ground but failed. He crept to the entrance of the cave. He leaned against a flat rock at the entrance. When he looked now, he was all over the place with wounds.

He had chosen a particularly wooded area while jumping out of the vehicle. To slow his own fall. Of course, his fall slowed, but many parts were cut by branches. He couldn't feel a leg anyway, and several ribs seemed to be broken. It was even worse now. He didn't have much time left.

'What was that called? The coolness before death?'

He knew that most people had a period of comfort before they took their last breath. Their pain is reduced. Their breathing improved. No matter what state their bodies were in, their thoughts were clear and unambiguous.

Raymond did not know how or why this happened. He just remembered such information. He was similar to his current situation. Maybe he was given time to say his last words. Maybe something else. Who knows?

But whatever the case, Raymond didn't care. If he was conscious, he would use this time to find a way to save his life. Even if he failed, at least he wouldn't regret not trying.

He straightened his back as much as possible. With the help of the breathing technique, he began to control the state of his body. After a while, he opened his eyes with regret. His condition was dire. In fact, it was miraculous that he could even breathe.

Still, he began to make moves to correct it as best he could. After all, he was someone who had completed the third achievement. To some extent, he could control his organs.

First he slowed his own blood flow. Just as he was about to take care of other things, he witnessed something he had never seen before. No! In fact, he saw something in his body that shouldn't have been.

'What the hell is this?'

A thin mist line had appeared inside his body, running from his belly to his chest, and from his chest to his head. It was as if someone had stuck a long needle through his head. It was as if it existed, but at the same time it was as if it did not exist. It was a little pointless.

However, this meaningless thing reminded him of a sentence. A sentence both written in the Breathing Techniques Handbook and heard in his memory a moment ago:

"'Open Your Spirit!'"

A crazy idea occurred to him. He decided to implement this idea as it appeared. He took a deep breath. He endured the pain. The flow of breath within him suddenly began to churn. At that moment, his body felt as if it was being torn apart. Doing such a thing was clearly destabilizing the body.

Under his will, the flow of breath began to gather in his chest. A pair of hands slowly formed there. It was very vague. It looked like the claws of an otter. These hands held that thin line from both sides. He was trying to open up the fine line.

"Aghhhhhh!"(Raymond)

It didn't take long for the fine mist-like line to turn into a slit. But that time seemed like a century to Raymond. He felt as if his body was splitting in two.

What he was doing right now was crazy. Even if he did, he wouldn't be able to live anyway. But he had one request. It was also to achieve the fourth achievement in the breathing technique. He wanted to reach that realm that even the creator of the technique could not reach.

In the book, this realm was just a guess. What was written about this realm was very vague. The creator of the technique said that this realm could be reached only by opening his soul. But he never reached it.

According to what was written, his senses and understanding in this realm would reach an incredible level. He even guessed that after a while he would be able to understand emotions.

"Haaaaaghghhh!"(Raymond)

Raymond suddenly shouted at the top of his lungs. He was pushing his breathing to his limits. He revealed everything. He didn't even care about death. All he wanted was to reach that realm.

In the end, their efforts bore fruit. With a sound like snapping or breaking, the slit broke apart. Then all the mist gathered in the space between his belly and his chest. It turned into a ball-like structure.

10