Chp21 Richest Guy of the Hill
48 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xingming was walking wearily through the forest. She carried a slimy beast in her arms.

Parts of her dress were torn. Her face was also dirty. There were occasional squeaking sounds from the beast in her arms. Xingming, on the other hand, was in a bad mood.

She was tired from fighting this ghost. Two things tired her out. This relentless ghost and his hideous skills. Finally, she couldn't stand it, and she beat the ghost.

She was thinking of making a lot of money by selling a normally undamaged ghost alive. She thought that if she did this a few times, she would be able to pay off the debt.

But now that seems impossible. It seemed like she had to find another way. Otherwise, she would have paid off before she paid off that debt.

"Anyway, now is not the time to think about that. First, where is the black market, I have to find it. Ahhh… Young master, what kind of job have you given me? It's too hard."

She pulled out the communicator from her pocket and checked its location. She was sure it was a black market. But she didn't know how to get there. So she would raid another school to find someone who knows.

The hill she went to was known as Xu hill. It was a relatively low-ranking hill. This hill was famous for accepting people whom no one generally accepted.

So there were a lot of students on the hill. And other families wouldn't attack this hill too much. After all, they were cleaning up the garbage for them. Both parties were happy.

"If I can't find the black market, I'm going to force someone to sell it." She was tired of this ghost.

After a while, the crowd began to hear their voices. She slowly approached the sound. As she saw the hill, she hid in a bush and began to observe.

"There's a lot of security inside, as I guessed. Tch. They go in groups. There's probably someone in each group with observational skills. It's a small family, what is it so afraid of?" She complained inwardly when she saw a ton of security walking around.

"I'm not pretending to be myself. I'm getting on my nerves with that damn ghost. I just have to watch and find a way." Then she immediately came to herself.

Meanwhile, she saw a group moving to a separate place from the others. They actually brought out a bottle that had gone to one side.

Then they started tasting one by one. They giggle slyly. They were having so much fun.

"Drinking while on duty?" Xingming also felt amused.

She quickly made her way towards the group near the forest. But even before Xingming reached the group, one of them went to a different place than the others. He was going to pee.

Xingming immediately followed behind him. Just as the man lowered his panties, she jumped on his neck. She formed a clamp behind him. Grabbed his neck and asked:

"If you don't want to die, answer my question in silence. Who is the richest student on this hill and where does he live?" Xingming pressed her small pointed blade to the boy's neck as she asked.

The boy was very scared. They wanted to have some fun with their friends. After all, it was very boring to just wander around. They wanted to try the new-style drink that was rumored to have just hit the market. But now he was face to face with death. The pee that he had just been holding slowly leaked out of his trousers.

"Big Brother Bell is our richest. He has all kinds of new games. He has his own courtyard at the back of Xu Hill. It has white-yellow walls. It's obvious. Please let me go." He replied in a shaky voice.

"Good boy." Xingming's atractive voice rang in his ear. The boy couldn't help but blushed because of the situation. An electric shock rolled down his neck.

His eyes darkened just as he was going to ask the name of the women holding him this type of way. Every night now, for no reason, he would going to think of this moment. And he would going to pray for meet again.

Xingming let go of the pee-smelling boy and quickly made her way to the other group.

Other students were having fun in their own way. The group's observant disciple occasionally looked in the direction of Xu hill to make sure no one was coming. Then he realized that his long-time friend Mino had not come.

He was wondering. But he was also embarrassed. In the end he couldn't stand it. He turned his head there. But as he turned, a small ball came out from behind a tree.

The little ball exploded and released a light that burned his eyes.

"Acghh"

The others were also stunned for a while by this light. But most observers were disturbed.

Among them, the red-haired girl, who looked like a captain, was the fastest to recover.

"Who is there?" She immediately shouted.

But before she could act, Xingming had come to her two friends. But before she could act, Xingming had come to her two friends.

They both turned their heads. They fell to the ground. The observer of the group was still holding his eyes. Xingming quickly ran towards him, knocking him to the ground, and then she was going to deal with the captain girl.

But just as she was about to bury her fist in the observing student's stomach, she felt a heat coming from her right.

"Tch" She clicked her tongue unhappily.

She hit the ground hard and jumped backwards. A fist of flame fell where she had just stepped on. There was a small explosion in the ground.

Xingming suddenly took a small knife from her inner pocket and threw it at the observing student.

"Noo!"

The captain girl shouted, but she had no ability to stop the blade. She watched helplessly as the blade went into her friend's neck. How did things turn out like this? She questioned herself.

"It's all this woman's fault." She immediately came to a conclusion.

She glared angrily at the long-legged black-clad girl in front of her as tears welled in her eyes.

Meanwhile, Xingming caught the ghost that she threw into the air before attacking. She looked calmly at the flaming girl.

Flames engulfed the captain's arms. This was the form of her [flaming fist] skill. Her hair was fanned out and she looked very dignified. But right now, she only felt sadness and anger.

Xingming did not sit still for long. She quickly hurled the ghost she had just caught at the flaming girl.

Seeing something coming towards her, the captain girl raised her flaming arms and punched the air. A ball of fire formed from her fist and hit the object coming towards her.

As the fireball hit the ghost, the ghost turned into a black mist and covered the area.

The captain girl looked around in surprise. But she couldn't see anything. She immediately raised her guard. She was prepared for the next attack.

There were twists and turns in the fog, but the attack didn't come for a while. She felt a gust of wind passing from her right. She looked to the right. At this time, Xingming appeared low in front of her.

"Heh. I know it was fake." She belittled.

She raised her hands and charged towards Xingming. Her attack was faster than Xingming.

But Xingming wasn't attacking. She jumped into the air in an instant. She flipped in the air. She spread her legs and gave her a kick in the head.

The captain girl, who could not follow the sudden movements, fell to the ground with the blow.

Her eyes were white and foam was coming out of her mouth.

"Well she's still alive." For Xingming, these were nothing more than cookies.

"Why are you still standing in front of me, you filthy ghost?" She looked at the black mist and barked angrily.

In an instant, the fog shrunk. It transformed into a trembling and crying figure in front of Xingming. Xingming took the ghost in her arms.

She headed towards Xu Hill. Her target was Big Brother Bell, the richest on the hill.

1