Chp30 Brutal Young Master
88 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Her young master was enveloped in black slushy mist again. This time the fog spread over the grass. It resembled a scalding boiling liquid. It looked warm, but no warmth was felt.

In front of her young master, there was another man. He was dressed in black ninja clothes.

Xingming couldn't understand the scene.

The man in black was on the ground on both knees. The young master held the man's head with one hand.

He held a long knife in his other hand. The blade pierced the heart of the black-clothed man.

Blood was pouring from the man's lips. But he showed no sign of vitality. Her young master whispered again and again.

Finally, his voice spread through the forest.

That muffled scary voice called 'name'. The young master had the man down on his knees. He wanted a name from a man who was already dead. Again and again.

But obviously the man couldn't speak. He was dead.

'Young master must be very angry. What is this situation? Why do I just feel a terrible aura? But again there is no spiritual energy. Is this a skill?' Xingming's pupils constricted. She looked at the black figure, who was shouting the same thing over and over. She was afraid to move.

In the end, she couldn't stand it. She extended her hand.

But she stopped halfway through. Her young master had noticed her presence.

Raymond's red eyes gleamed. 'This girl has finally arrived.' he thought. He was relieved.

Xingming saw the black substance being drawn towards her young master.

The area calmed down. The fog looked a little paler. The light in Raymond's red eyes seemed to have faded.

Raymond never got a name. It would be a name. That would be the man's name. And the names of those who forced him to do so.

Raymond was also angry. He had to kill someone.

In fact, he didn't even kill himself. But clearly the man had died in his arms.

He was sad. He already knew that the man was dead. But he wanted to try. Whatever happens.

"Don't worry." whispered.

He took out the knife from the man. Then he dropped his head. The man fell face down. Raymond straightened up. 'I wanted to leave slowly.' he was sorry.

He held the long knife in his hand. He killed someone today.

Not only was his Breath Flow control getting better, he was gradually feeling his body as well.

'The poison wasn't that strong.' came to this conclusion.

He walked slowly towards Xingming.

Xingming was looking at him as if scared. He noticed that.

He was ashamed. He couldn't look at Xingming.

He turned his head to look at the stars in the distant sky. He paused as he approached Xingming.

He was speaking hard.

"Look... This... Man... Search... his daughter..." He said in a squeaky voice. He couldn't speak any more.

'I want to rescue his daughter.' He completed his own sentence in his mind.

Walked. Then he realized he didn't know where they were. He stood still. waiting for Xingming.

Xingming turned her head as the black figure passed her.

She looked at her young master. There was fear and surprise in her eyes.

'What did he just say? Did he say daughter? Is he actually still angry? Does he want this man's daughter? What could this man have done to her? All this anger...' She paused her thoughts, didn't think any further.

She turned her head thoughtfully. She looked at the corpse lying on the ground, unable to help but feel a little pity.

Xingming also knew herself as a ruthless person.

"Obviously I have a lot to learn from the young master." She murmured.

'Maybe he wants to do something to this corpse.' Xingming went downhill.

She placed the corpse on the ground on her shoulder, ignoring his blood-stained chest. She also activated the F-rank ability [body buff] that she was used to using.

When she went back up the slope and saw Raymond, she saw that the black slush had completely disappeared now.

Raymond just stood there. He heard footsteps. He turned his head. He saw Xingming coming towards him with a corpse on his shoulder.

There were no signs of strain. 'This girl is scary. Much more than a ninja in black night.' he thought.

The two of them returned to the hill in silence. Nobody asked questions. Nobody spoke.

Raymond did not know the way. That's why he let Xingming walk ahead.

But he wasn't looking at Xingming. His eyes were a little too active. But he didn't even look at Xingming once.

He watched the night, the stars, the bushes, the trees.

When they got to the top, Raymond said he wanted to take a shower. He didn't ask Xingming what to do with the body.

He quickly ran away from her. Xingming said after him, I will enter after you.

After some thought, Raymond picked up a garbage bag before going into the bathroom.

He would also wash the long knife. He brought it with him.

He took off his clothes. He put them all in the garbage bag. Then he cleaned the long blade well until the water was warm. The blood was fresh and came out quickly.

He placed the knife outside the shower stall. It was then that he saw his image in the mirror. His eyelids were bruised. His eyes, which were once bright, now looked hazy.

His face also looked very pale. Even his hair had lost its old vibrant green color.

'What?'

He extended his hand. He deleted the mirror. 'Why is the mirror so dirty?' he wondered. Everywhere else sparkled. Only this mirror was very dirty. 'Who cleans this place in the first place? It can't be Xingming, right?'

Wiping the mirror, he took a good look at himself.

"As I guessed, the mirror is dirty. I'm still very handsome as before. The girls from last time... No. They're too small." Holding his face in the mirror, he turned it this way and that. She tossed her hair back with her hands. Made a few poses.

Then he looked at his body. It looked like she had a belly. And some places just weren't big enough.

"Damn bad mirror. I need a new one." Cursing, he stepped into the shower.

Raymond didn't get a good night's sleep tonight.

He rolled over in his bed again. He wondered. 'What will Xingming do with that corpse? I hope it doesn't bring bad luck to the hill.'

1