Ch1. New Life, New Possibilities
597 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sky was filled with dark clouds as lightning struck incessantly, illuminating the darkness of the night in flashes of bright light. The thunder in this scale shook the earth, making it feel as if the world would split apart.

On a river, precisely on jagged rocks, a teenage boy lies in miserable state. If it wasn't for Long Shen's soul, he would have just been an unknown corpse.

"I'm still... alive?" Long Shen muttered as he woke up without any trace of pain on his face, as if the physical pain had nothing to do with him.

Soon, Long Shen looked at his clothes, then at his hands and feet. No matter how he looked at them, it didn't look like what he remembered. Although his whole body was covered in blood and mud, he knew that it was not his body. Long Shen immediately realized that his soul had transmigrated into someone else's body.

Ding!

Not yet recovered from his shock, a hovering letters appeared before Long Shen. It read "Press Me" in its seductive bright blue color. Long Shen who felt that all of this was a confusing miracle, finally chose to press it.

Ding!

[Voice feature has been activated. Welcome to the Harem System codenamed Alpha. Would you like to continue? Otherwise, I will escort you back to the Realm of the Dead.]

Long Shen never expected that an exquisite feminine voice would resonate in his mind. It sounded so celestial.

"Yes." Long Shen also nodded as he said it. There was absolutely no hesitation in it.

Ding!

[You have confirmed the activation of the Harem System. Here is your personal data.]

Shortly after, a transparent screen appeared in front of Long Shen.

Name: Lin Shen

Cultivation Realm: Body Forging third stage

Special Ability : None

Charm Points : Zero

Love Points: Zero

Ability tree : Locked

Relationship Status : Locked

Long Shen's heart trembled violently. The Body Forging cultivation realm told him that he seemed to be living in the same world as his first life.

Long Shen subconsciously asked, “Where are we? What year is it?”

Ding!

[You are in the Beiming Empire, Tianyuan continent, Red Prison Star. Today is the 910th year of the Zhu calendar, the fourth month on the fifth day. Now, I will give a brief explanation regarding the Harem System. The first one is Love Points. With this points, you ….]

The System that called itself "Alpha" continued to speak, while Long Shen trembled even more. He had never heard of the Beiming Empire nor the Red Prison Star before, but he was quite familiar with Tianyuan Continent. There were seven continents in the world where Long Shen lived, and Tianyuan Continent was one of them. Long Shen's heart instantly raced after thinking that he seemed to have just gotten a second chance.

In his first life, Long Shen was the son of a warlord who was loyal to the Shi Empire. But that day, Emperor Shi executed all members of the Long Clan for allegedly making some preparations to seize the throne. The Long Clan, which was not given a chance to prove their innocence, was eventually hanged in public.

'Emperor Shi... since I came back to life, wait for my vengeance. I will not let you die easily. You must feel the wrath of thousands of Long Clan members!'

Ding!

[Explanation completed. Do you want to acquire the original owner's memories?]

Although Long Shen's mind went elsewhere, he still understood enough of what he heard. Firstly, the function of Charm Points was to upgrade the Ability Tree. These points could be obtained by making others envious, jealous, or when Long Shen successfully charmed others.

The second thing was Love Points, which made Long Shen's blood boiled. It turned out that Love Points could be exchanged for power, which was very useful for breaking through to the next realm. However, there was one big problem. The only way to acquire Love Points was by making love. The more satisfied the partner, the more Love Points will be earned.

Long Shen didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He thought that the Harem System was cruel and blissful at the same time.

“Do it,” said Long Shen, which meant that he was ready to accept the memories of the body's original owner, Lin Shen.

With a "Ding!",  Long Shen went through the process memories unification. Long Shen felt dizzy for a moment before finally returning to being fine.

"....." Long Shen didn't know what to say. It turned out that Lin Shen was killed just simply for being too handsome.

Ding!

[Obtaining the beginner pack.]

The next moment, Long Shen was stunned as something entered his body and also his mind. The first thing was the Yin Yang Extreme Cultivation Method, and the second was a change in his physical constitution. Regarding to the second point, Long Shen naturally knew that he had just obtained a special physique called the Extreme Yang Physique. This type of physique had high endurance and increased healing speed.

Slowly but surely, all the wounds on Long Shen's body closed on their own, while the  injured internal organs also miraculously began to improve. As a result, Long Shen's physical condition reached perfection in just a few hours.

'I should take a bath.'

Long Shen ignored all the wonders that had just occurred as he leapt into the river. The Extreme Yang Physique had heightened his sense of smell drastically, making him intolerant of the unpleasant odor that clung to his body.

During his bath, Long Shen decided to investigate Lin Shen's memories as he wanted to live his life as Lin Shen. Today, Lin Shen was only 16 years old with a very weak cultivation. Long Shen realized that he would need a considerable amount of time to improve his strength. Therefore, the Lin family's home would be a good alternative place for him to cultivate for the next two or three years.

'Lin Shen, allow me to use your body and identity to live this life. Don't worry. I will resolve all your grievances during your lifetime as a form of my gratitude.'

From now on, Long Shen was Lin Shen. Lin Shen called Alpha after taking a shower and putting on his pants. "Alpha, do you also provide clothes? These are damaged and too dirty."

Ding!

[The system also has several types of shops. However, like some other features, the shop feature will be unlocked only after you reach the Qi Forging realm.]

Lin Shen could only sigh. In this world, cultivation realms were divided into seven levels. The Body Forging realm was the weakest while the next level was the Qi Forging realm.

'Never mind. What can i do about it ...'

Lin Shen knew that he would need at least two years to reach the Qi Forging realm. He reluctantly washed his clothes before wearing them on before they were dry..

"Alpha, will Love Points be the only way to increase my cultivation?"

Ding!

[Of course not. While you can cultivate in the normal way, Love Points will still be the fastest, easiest, and have no side effects.]

Lin Shen's heart was instantly ignited by enthusiasm. Given how amazing the Yin Yang Extreme Cultivation Method and Extreme Yang Physique were, he was confident that each Love Point would have a huge impact on his strength.

Ding!

[You have 100 Love Points. Do you want to use them?]

"Hmm?" Lin Shen frowned as he looked at the System screen. Was this also a beginner's package, he wondered.

"What a coincidence." With a smile, Lin Shen said enthusiastically, "Use them all!"

Ding!

[Confirmed.]

Suddenly, a silver colored aura enveloped Lin Shen's body. This was a natural sign that one would experience a breakthrough. And a moment later ...

Fourth stage of Body Forging!

Fifth stage of Body Forging!

Seventh stage of Body Forging!

Ninth stage of Body Forging!

Peak stage of Body Forging!

In the end, the silvery aura began to fade before completely dissapeared. In a short amount of time, Lin Shen's cultivation realm had risen by seven stage, but he could only stare in shock with his mouth wide open.

"This... isn't this too ridiculous? Is this what they call cultivating as easy as eating and drinking?"

One should know that each cultivation realm was divided into ten stages. It started from the first stage to the ninth stage, with the peak stage being the limit.

Lin Shen felt that this was too unbelievable. He had just accomplished something that should have taken two years. 

By reaching the peak stage of Body Forging, it meant that Lin Shen only needed to take one final step to break through to the realm of Qi Forging. It was truly exciting.

Lin Shen who was filled with happiness, finally decided to ask earnestly, “Alpha, one more thing. How many women do I have to sleep with in order to break through to the Qi Forging realm?"

8