[Prologue part 1: System]
114 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For how long since I have been here? 2 hours? 3 hours? Maybe even days I guess, I never count.

This place is just endless darkness. Like, dark dark. No source of light, nothing. You get the point right?

Anyways...

It's boring here.

Can I read or watch something now? Am I grounded because I play too much? If so then sorry.

...

What am I doing really?

Since I have nothing left to do, I just slept. Good night.

________________________________________________ 

Good morning.

That was the greatest nap I have ever had since... Ever!

Welp, I expected nothing would happen but would you look at that, something came up.

Name:                       

None                                  

Age:

1386253827e        

Race:

Primordial God 

Titles:

System administrator

Followers:

0

Faith:

0

Law:

Beginning

Points:

2000000000e

Skills stats


A huge blue screen came before me revealing much important-looking stuff.

Wow... This looks like a game.

The name says that I have none. Or maybe my name is none? Could be both.

Age doesn't make any sense? I mean... How could I be that old? Did I sleep for that long?

The race says I'm a God of some sort. I don't act that way though, my lifestyle involves sleeping, eating, playing, and reading. Pretty unbefitting for a God must I say.

The rest however I do not understand. Faith? Followers? Law? Points? Titles??? What do you use them for? Can you eat them?

Anyways, it will probably take time to understand this thing so I'm gonna ignore them for now.

Bellow this thing, there are two buttons. One has the word skill and the other one has the word stats. I chose stats first and another blue screen appeared 

Name:                    

None                             

Strength:

9

Speed:

2

Intelligence:

1

Magical power:

2384619375e 

Stamina:

6

Points:

2000000000e 

Ohh, it's really like a game!

I'm assuming the magical power bugged out but the rest are just pitiful.

Still, am I really that dumb? 1 for intelligence seems to be far-fetched right? Right?

...

Talking to the space sometimes makes me feel a bit lonely.

Let's see what the skill button does...

Skill creation:

creates skills. Adjustments will be made if conditions are not matched.

Type 5 immortality:

You are not bound to the concept of life and death and thus cannot be killed.


...

Am I really that strong?

Come on now. What do I need them for? Conquer the world or something?

Then again, I would probably do it but that's not the point!

Also, why is the description of the skill creation so vague? 

I didn't understand any of it. Thinking about it really hard might just be counterproductive. I'm gonna sleep and think about it later.

________________________________________________

Good morning.

...

I'm still in this blank space huh?

Okay, let's stop procrastinating and do some productive things.

First of all, how do we use this "skill creation" thing?

Should I just say it out loud? Maybe.

"skill: creation!"

A high pitch of voice resounded throughout the void. What's more, it sounded way different when I was still alive.

...

Let's just Ignore it.

Not long after, another blue screen arrived right in front of me.

Skill name:

                                                                   

Skill description:
                                                                                  

Points cost:                                                 0

What in god's name should I do here? Oh wait, I'm god.

I mean, the lack of tutorials and those basic stuff infuriates me more than I could imagine.

 All I see here is just a blank space asking for a skill to be made. Thankfully, I am a master of gaming.

That's it, Imma fills it up with all my heart's content then.

________________________________________________

Hmm, I'm pretty proud of it not gonna lie.

Skill name:

Skill description:
It allows the user to create a soul that will grant the host consciousness. The soul's power will be depending on the creator's stats.                                                                                    
Points cost:                                     28293834

It cost big but I don't care. My greatest enemy since coming here is boredom. I should be able to sate it by doing this.

Also, being a god with no believers is a dead god. 

Last thing is the name. What should we call it?

It should be cool and badass. With the name alone, it will destroy the morale of my enemies.

Now that I think about it, my dog has a badass name. Too bad he died before I did, I guess I'll honour him with this.

You shall be named… JOKER!!!

Yeah, that sounds cool!!! Wonder why my siblings said it was a terrible name?

With no time to lose (I have a lot of time to lose), I immediately pressed create and voila, JOKER now exists.

I checked my skills and there I found the skill joker but wait, why are there 2 extra skills here?

Skill creation:

creates skills. Adjustments will be made if the conditions are not matched.

Type 5 immortality:

You are not bound to the concept of life and death and thus cannot be killed.

Joker:

Creates a soul that can inhibit an avatar. The stats of the soul will depend on the stats of its creator with a 10: 1 ratio. You will also have the ability to know every information of the soul you created.

Avatar creation:

Creates an avatar that takes form with the shape of the soul that inhibits it. It grants the ability to take a physical form in the physical plane.

All beginning has an end:

The power to control the cycle of life and its end. It lets the user absorb everything that the soul achieved in its lifetime and recycle it for a new life.

That's interesting…

To think that the "adjustments" would turn out to be this… is it because the skill I created will not properly work if I don't have these extra stuff?

I'm not complaining though. The avatar thing should be more useful than it seems.

Rather, I want to test out these new skills!!! 

With that off, we go!!!




1