Our Protagonist
1.1k 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Name: Otto Gallahan

Gender: Male

Marital status: None

Family status: Orphan

Hobbies: Video Games, Books, and Superhero comics Enthusiasm.

Previous occupation: Captain of the British Army, Special Air Service operators, MI6 Special agent, Leader of a special tasks force, and black ops team employed by NATO.

Current occupation: Avatar/Administrator of the System Force.

Physical description: Otto is a tall, muscular man in his early thirties. He has short, blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. His face is chiseled and angular, with a strong jawline and high cheekbones. He carries himself with a confident and commanding presence, and his sharp gaze can be intimidating.

Background: Otto Gallahan was born in London, England, but become an orphan at a young age when both his parents died in a car accident. He was taken in by his grandfather, who was a retired military officer. Otto grew up with a love of comic books and video games but also developed a fascination with superheroes and their abilities.

Otto's grandfather recognized his potential and encouraged him to pursue a military career. Otto excelled in his training and quickly rose through the ranks, becoming a Captain in the British Army. He was then handpicked to join the Special Air Service, where he honed his skills in covert operations and gained extensive experience in combat zones around the world.

After leaving the SAS, Otto was recruited by MI6 as a Special Agent. He took on a variety of dangerous missions, often working alone or with a small team. He eventually became the leader of a special task force, which was responsible for some of the most high-profile missions in the agency's history.

After the War in Ukraine escalate to an all-out war in Europe, NATO formed a black ops team Code Name: Phoenix Force, and Otto were chosen as its leader. The team's mission was to carry out covert operations to disrupt enemy forces and gather intelligence. Otto led the team with skill and determination, earning a reputation as one of the best special operators in the world. 

But it was Otto's final assignment that would change the course of his life forever...

19