For those who are wondering about the Classes
507 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who are wondering what the full list of classes of the system Forces is.

——————————————

~(Sci-fi) Or (Fantasy)~

(Pick 4 of Each category)

(Note: avatars can Switch out their class Every 24 hours)

(Sci-fi)

-Page1- 10

1. Space Marine - Your training and combat experience make you a formidable warrior in any situation.

2. Engineer - Your knowledge of technology and mechanics enable you to build and repair advanced machinery.

3. Pilot - Your expertise in spacecraft allows you to navigate through the stars and engage in combat in space.

4. Hacker - Your skills in computer programming and hacking make you a valuable asset for any mission.

(Fantasy)

-Page1- 12

1. Knight - Your combat training and chivalry make you a noble and honorable warrior.

2. Mage - Your magical abilities allow you to cast spells and wield powerful arcane forces.

3. Rogue - Your stealth and cunning make you a versatile fighter who can infiltrate enemy territory and gather intel.

4. Cleric - Your devotion to a deity grants you healing and protective powers, as well as the ability to vanquish evil.

--------------------------

(Sci-fi)

-Page 2- 10

1. Bounty Hunter - Your unique set of skills and tactics make you an expert in tracking and capturing fugitives.

2. Medic - Your medical knowledge and training allow you to keep your team alive and treat injuries on the battlefield.

3. Scientist - Your intellect and expertise in various fields of science give you the ability to conduct research and experiment with advanced technology.

4. Spy - Your ability to blend in and deceive others makes you a perfect candidate for reconnaissance and espionage missions.

(Fantasy)

  -Page 2- 12

1. Druid - Your connection with nature and its elements give you the ability to shape-shift and control animals and plants.

2. Paladin - Your dedication to justice and righteousness empower you with divine blessings and the ability to banish evil.

3. Bard - Your talent in music and oratory allows you to inspire and manipulate others with your words and songs.

4. Necromancer - Your dark magic allows you to summon the dead and control them for your own purposes.

--------------------------

(Sci-fi)

-Page 3- 10

1. Sniper - Your precision and accuracy make you a deadly long-range fighter.

2. Assassin - Your specialization in stealth and assassination techniques makes you a lethal opponent to any target.

3. Space Explorer - Your curiosity and thirst for discovery make you an ideal candidate for exploring uncharted territories in space.

4. Gunner - Your skills in handling various types of firearms provide you with an advantage in combat situations.

(Fantasy)

-Page 3- 12

1. Ranger - Your expertise in tracking and survival skills allow you to venture into the wilderness and hunt dangerous beasts.

2. Sorcerer - Your mastery of spellcasting allows you to bend and cast devastating spells.

3. Warlock - Your pact with a powerful being granted your dark magic and otherworldly abilities.

4. Thief - Your nimble fingers and agility make you a skilled pickpocket and acrobat.

--------------------------

(Sci-fi)

-Page 4- 10

1. Commando - Your extensive combat training and leadership skills make you a valuable asset in any mission.

2. Cyborg - Your augmented body and advanced technology give you enhanced strength and abilities.

3. Navigator - Your expertise in navigation and charting courses makes you an invaluable crew member on any spacecraft.

4. Diplomat - Your charisma and communication skills aid in negotiations and establishing relationships with other species.

(Fantasy)

-Page 4- 12

1. Witch - Your mastery of potions and curses gives you an advantage in combat and manipulating situations.

2. Monk - Your discipline and martial arts training allow you to harness your inner power for physical and spiritual prowess.

3. Demon Hunter - Your training and experience in hunting and combating demons make you a fierce opponent.

4. Elemental - Your control of the elements grants you the ability to manipulate fire, water, earth, and air to your advantage.

--------------------------

(Sci-fi)

-Page 5- 10

1. Mechanic - You specialize in fixing and upgrading mechanical equipment, weapons, and vehicles.

2. Infiltrator - Your skills in espionage and sabotage enable you to infiltrate enemy territory and disrupt their operations.

3. Mercenary - You are a hired gun, taking on missions and tasks for the highest bidder.

4. Cypherpunk - Your advanced knowledge of cryptography and computer security makes you a valuable asset for any mission.

(Fantasy)

-Page 5- 12

1. Alchemist - Your mastery of transmutation and potion-making allows you to create potions with various effects and properties.

2. Summoner - Your ability to summon powerful creatures and entities to aid you in battle gives you an extra edge.

3. Healer - Your magical abilities to mend wounds and cure diseases make you an essential member of any party or group.

4. Blood Mage - Your ability to harness the power of blood and sacrifice gives you dark and powerful magic.

--------------------------

(Sci-fi)

-Page 6- 10

1. Robot Technician - Your expertise in robotics and AI allow you to repair and program advanced robotic systems.

2. Space Merchant - Your business skills and knowledge of economics give you an advantage in trading and commerce in space.

3. Linguist - Your proficiency in multiple languages enables you to communicate and negotiate with various species and cultures.

4. Archaeologist - Your passion for uncovering ancient artifacts and knowledge gives you the ability to decipher and uncover lost technology.

(Fantasy)

-Page 6- 12

1. Enchanter - Your magical ability to imbue objects with magical properties gives you an extra edge in combat.

2. Dragon Rider - Your bond with powerful dragons enables you to fly through the skies and engage in aerial combat.

3. Shaman - Your connection with the spirit realm allows you to communicate and channel the powers of various spirits.

4. Inquisitor - Your dedication to rooting out and punishing evil gives you powerful abilities to detect and eliminate darkness.

--------------------------

(Sci-fi)

-Page 7- 10

1. Saboteur - Your specialized skills in sabotage and destruction make you an invaluable asset in covert operations.

2. AI Specialist - Your expertise in artificial intelligence and machine learning gives you the ability to create and control advanced AI systems.

3. Xenobiologist - Your knowledge and expertise in extraterrestrial biology make you a valuable asset in studying and understanding alien life forms.

4. Transporter - Your ability to transport cargo and personnel through space gives you an advantage in logistics and transportation.

(Fantasy)

-Page 7- 12

1. Witch Doctor - Your knowledge and connection with the spirit world and the dead give you powerful abilities to heal and curse.

2. Beastmaster - Your ability to tame and control dangerous creatures gives you an edge in combat and maneuvering.

3. Enigma - Your mysterious aura and unpredictable nature make you a valuable asset in espionage and infiltration operations.

4. Divine Knight - Your devotion to a deity empowers you with divine blessings and the ability to banish darkness and evil.

--------------------------

(Sci-fi)

-Page 8- 10

1. Astronaut - Your training and experience in piloting spacecraft and exploring the unknown make you a valuable asset for space missions.

2. Weapons Specialist - Your knowledge and expertise in weapons technology give you an advantage in combat situations.

3. Space Miner - Your skills in extracting and refining minerals from asteroids and other celestial bodies make you a valuable resource.

4. Biomedical Engineer - Your knowledge and expertise in the medical field and advanced technology allow you to create and develop advanced medical treatments and devices.

(Fantasy)

-Page 8- 12

1. Illusionist - Your mastery of illusions and deception gives you the ability to confuse and mislead your enemies.

2. Oracle - Your connection to the divine allows you to see into the future and uncover hidden truths.

3. Blacksmith - Your mastery of forging and metallurgy allows you to create and enhance powerful weapons and armor.

4. Ghost Hunter - Your ability to detect and vanquish spirits and ghosts makes you a valuable asset in exploring haunted areas and protecting others from evil spirits.

--------------------------

(Sci-fi)

-Page 9-10

1. Scout - Your agility and stealth make you a highly skilled reconnaissance specialist.

2. Roboticist - Your expertise in creating and controlling advanced robotic systems makes you a valuable asset in combat and exploration missions.

3. Mercantile Agent - Your skills in negotiation and trade make you an ideal asset for business and commerce in space.

4. Exo-Suit Pilot - Your ability to pilot advanced exo-suits gives you enhanced physical strength and capabilities.

(Fantasy)

-Page 9-12

1. Vampire Hunter - Your specialized training and skills in hunting and combating vampires make you a formidable opponent.

2. Seer - Your ability to see and interpret omens and signs give you the ability to predict the future and uncover hidden secrets.

3. Shadow Dancer - Your agility and stealth make you an ideal scout and infiltrator for stealth missions.

4. Geomancer - Your connection to the earth and its elements gives you the ability to manipulate earth, stone, and metal to your advantage. 

--------------------------

(Sci-fi)

-Page 10-10

1. Plague Doctor - Your knowledge and expertise in medicine and biological warfare make you a valuable asset in biohazard situations.

2. Zero-G Engineer - Your expertise in building and maintaining advanced technology in zero-gravity environments make you a valuable asset for space missions.

3. Xenolinguist - Your proficiency in extraterrestrial languages and communication enables you to establish rapport with other species and cultures.

4. Zero-G Combat Specialist - Your specialized training and combat experience in zero-gravity environments make you a formidable opponent in space battles.

(Fantasy)

-Page 10-12

1. Golemancer - Your ability to create and control golems gives you an advantage in combat and exploration.

2. Seafarer - Your expertise in sailing and navigation makes you a valuable asset for maritime exploration and combat.

3. Time Mage - Your mastery of time magic makes you capable of manipulating time and space to your advantage.

4. Holy Warrior - Your dedication to a divine cause empowers you with blessings and divine abilities to vanquish evil.

--------------------------

(Fantasy)

-Page 11-12

1. Beast Tamer - Your ability to communicate with and tame wild animals allows you to build an army of loyal beasts.

2. Artificer - Your talent for crafting and imbuing objects with magical properties gives you a wide range of powerful tools.

3. Elemental Summoner - Your control over the elements allows you to summon elemental beings to fight for you in battle.

4. Divine Sorcerer - Your connection to a divine source of magic empowers you with powerful spells and the ability to eradicate darkness.

(Fantasy)

-Page 12-12

1. Dragon Knight - Your bond with dragons gives you the ability to ride them into battle and harness their power.

2. Shadow Assassin - Your expertise in infiltration and assassination techniques, combined with your dark magic, make you a feared enemy.

3. Fey Enchanter - Your mastery of faerie magic and enchantment allows you to manipulate and control the minds of others.

4. Necrowarrior - Your proficiency in both melee and necromancy makes you a deadly opponent on the battlefield.

--------------

And yes I know that a lot of the classes seem to overlap or have similar abilities, but that's the beauty of the System Forces. It allows for versatility and customization within each class, as well as the option to switch classes depending on the situation at hand. So whether you're a space marine or a holy warrior, there's always a place for you in the vast omniverse.

Edit: And it is fucking very hard making up about 80 goddam class. I kind of shot myself in the foot there.

 This story is free and if you want to donate to help a brother out. Here is me PayPal

12