Ep. 1: Intro
92 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fantasy. A genre filled to the brim with the wildest imagination the mind could conjure. It is the opposite of reality, and yet people prefer fantasy over reality. It's because fantasy stories are amazing. Or simply put, an excuse to escape the harsh reality.

People work around the clock, doing jobs they dislike and getting paid less than they deserve, all the while comparisons, jealousy and anger towards people around them swirls like a virus. So the option is easier to choose fantasy over reality.

It's a safe haven filled with contentment, joy, and limitless boundaries. One can truly enjoy that world and all of its glory better than the world they currently reside in. Many would even wish they would be whisked away to some other place, with a better objective, with a better environment to live in, and a better life to lead. But everyone knows that will not happen and when the new day comes, they resign themselves to reality and keep going.

So, what would you do when something unbelievable happens? Something so amazing and unrealistic that it could only be called fantasy falls from the sky and lands in front of you; what would you do then?

That was exactly what I was faced with when I, waiting at the pedestrian crossing for the lights to turn from stop to green while seated on my bicycle, suddenly encountered someone that fell from the sky and landed with a crash in front of me. When the smoke cleared, the figure revealed themselves to be a girl with white wings sprouting out of her back as she faced me with a troubled look on her face.

"Please save the world!" She declared in a beseeching voice.

At that moment, when it seemed like the unreal was happening, all I could think was, "Holy moly! This girl's really beautiful!"

Hello readers.

I'm trying out something different with this one, so I hope it goes well. The format of writing will be set in an episodic type of entries, except that each chapter will consist of a scene with over 1k words in length. That's just to give me room to breathe and move on.

Also, I sincerely ask that no one take any of the religious, cultural, or stuff depicted in here seriously. It's a fiction story that's supposed to be understood, enjoyed, and to help those selected individuals to have takeaways from it. So, please enjoy the show... I mean story. =P

4