Rebirth and The Ancient Goddess of Chaos
2k 6 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Hell, where silence always reigned, occasionally interrupted by the sounds of wild beasts, a resounding noise echoed for the first time. It emanated from a mountain at the center of the desolate land.

The mountain was so colossal that its peak remained invisible to the eye.

At the pinnacle of this mountain, seemingly piercing the void itself, stood a simple bamboo hut.

Outside the hut, an incredibly beautiful woman sat quietly, sipping tea. Suddenly, she turned her gaze in one direction with her striking and terrifying eyes—one completely black, resembling an endless abyss, and the other completely white, exuding purity and holiness.

Her penetrating gaze pierced through the void, reaching the lifeless body of a young woman with beautiful white hair lying on the desolate land.

'Interesting...' the woman thought, not referring to the fact that a young woman found herself in the most terrifying place in the mortal world, but rather to what was happening inside the young woman's soul.

'Finally... the world will soon plunge into chaos,' the woman thought again, standing up and gazing at the completely dark sky with a murderous intent.

-------------------------------------

Within the black hole, the souls of both beings began to shatter and merge, giving birth to a new soul.

However, soul injuries are excruciatingly painful, and 99% of those who suffer severe soul damage either die or descend into madness.

The pain of a shattered soul is akin to having one's skin slowly torn off with a piece of hot iron.

Accompanied by the pain, the memories, thoughts, and emotions of both girls intertwined and clashed, each trying to gain control over the new soul.

One of them had never truly experienced love and lived an empty life until she was killed by selfish gods and unjustly condemned by an even more selfish deity.

The other had loving parents who, despite enduring persecution for 10 years because of her, never blamed her and always loved her unconditionally. However, their love proved futile as she was too weak to save them, and she could only watch helplessly as they perished before her eyes.

One harbored deep hatred and sought revenge against the Gods.

The other harbored deep hatred for both humans and demons, yearning to avenge her parents' deaths.

However, despite their shared desire for vengeance, they were both too weak to accomplish it.

'There is nothing left to fight for. I want to kill those selfish Gods and make them pay. You want to avenge your parents. We both seek revenge, but we are weak. So... let us unite and fulfill our goals,' the 23-year-old woman said to her younger self, her voice filled with warmth.

'I agree. Let us merge and become one. We can achieve our objectives together,' the half-demon girl responded, feeling the sorrow and emptiness within her older self.

As they reached an agreement, the inhuman pain simply dissipated, and the process of merging their souls accelerated until it was finally complete.

The new Fang Xue opened her eyes, her hair now a deep black with a few strands of white, and her physique that of an 18-year-old, exuding a mature aura.

'Our past no longer exists. I am you, and you are me. Our goals are one, our wills are now united,' thought the new Fang Xue, reviewing the memories of both their lives.

-------------------------------------

While the process of soul fusion unfolded within Fang Xue's soul realm, her physical body underwent changes.

Her hair began darkening to an olive-black shade, with a few strands of white remaining.

Her broken bones regenerated at an astonishing rate.

Moreover, her body grew and developed into that of an 18-year-old beauty, radiating an air of maturity.

Similarly, her meridians, previously shattered and withered, began reconstructing themselves. Half of them turned pitch black, while the other half took on a snow-white hue.

Her heart, once still, started beating, pumping new blood through her veins. Crimson red with subtle golden hues, the mystical essence within the blood strengthened her entire being.

As the fusion process concluded and Fang Xue's soul opened her eyes, her physical body followed suit, revealing eyes that were once completely white, now appearing grayish.

'So, this is Hell,' Fang Xue thought, rising to her feet and surveying her surroundings.

'So, this is Qi,' Fang Xue mused, sensing a familiar yet enigmatic energy pulsating around her.

'What should I do now?' Fang Xue wondered, unsure of her next course of action.

While examining her transformed body and contemplating her options, Fang Xue heard a noise coming from her right.

Turning her gaze in that direction, she spotted a beautiful rabbit emerging from the bushes. Unlike the rabbits from Fang Xue's memories of Earth, this one possessed dark fur and bright violet eyes.

'A black rabbit with purple eyes, how incredibly fortunate.'

Recalling her knowledge of this world, Fang Xue remembered that these seemingly innocent rabbits were renowned for their incredible speed and their ability to kill silently.

Lost in thought, Fang Xue momentarily let her guard down as she observed the rabbit, but just as she was about to approach it, the creature vanished. Reacting on instinct, she turned her head to the side.

Feeling something trickle down her cheek, she touched it with her hand, discovering a red liquid staining her fingers and cheeks.

Glancing back at the rabbit, which still regarded her with a tilted head, Fang Xue felt a surge of fear.

Fear that she might meet her demise shortly after being reborn.

However, that fear was soon replaced by overwhelming anger. While contemplating an escape plan, she heard a voice.

'Until you are no longer useless,' a soft, yet chilling woman's voice resonated in Fang Xue's ears.

Searching for the source of the voice, Fang Xue looked around, only to hear it again.

'I am right in front of you,' the voice replied. Fang Xue's gaze met that of the rabbit.

'Are you that rabbit?' Fang Xue foolishly asked.

'Indeed, I am the Ancient Goddess of Chaos, and I can aid you in your quest for revenge,' the Ancient Goddess of Chaos responded proudly, her voice reverberating directly in Fang Xue's mind.

'Perhaps I am too exhausted or have succumbed to madness,' Fang Xue thought, unable to comprehend that the rabbit which had just attempted to end her life was now claiming to be an ancient Goddess.

90