Chaotic Star Formula and First Fight
1.5k 11 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Li Qiang?" called out Fang Xue as she walked over and picked up the small rabbit, still playing dead, from the ground.

Resigned to her fate, Li Qiang quickly conveyed her problem over the connection generated by the Oath between them.

"Haaa," sighed Fang Xue, looking down at the small rabbit in her arms, thinking about how different Li Qiang was. Before, she exuded confidence and arrogance, but now she looked like a half-dead animal.

"It's okay, give me any cultivation techniques I can practice now. We'll deal with the future when it arrives," spoke Fang Xue, trying to cheer Li Qiang up a bit.

Upon hearing those words, Li Qiang's spirits lifted a bit, and she looked at Fang Xue with a confident and arrogant expression.

"Don't worry. Despite only having a fragment of this method, it is undoubtedly second to none when it comes to body training," said Li Qiang, lifting her chin arrogantly, forgetting that she was currently a small rabbit, which created a funny scene.

Before Fang Xue could comment on her appearance, Li Qiang passed the method to Fang Xue through their connection: the Chaotic Star Formula.

Even though Fang Xue didn't understand much about cultivation and couldn't differentiate between cultivation methods, she realized how amazing this method was just from the introduction.

"Use the energy of the stars to affect chaos." Those prominently written words delighted Fang Xue, but she soon realized the problem.

"With this method, I can train up to the 9th Level of Body Transformation, and it's possible to train even further. But even if I don't quite understand the requirements to go further, they seem a bit absurd," Fang Xue said, dumbfounded by the fact that there were more body-related levels than the requirements.

"In fact, there are people who dedicate their lives to cultivating the body, transforming it into a weapon capable of destruction and defense against everything. But this is a path that few follow. In addition to needing a lot of resources, it is extremely difficult and painful," Li Qiang replied, clearing up Fang Xue's doubts.

"Let's put that matter aside and focus on now. Try to cultivate the first part dedicated to Basic Body Training Level," said Li Qiang, encouraging Fang Xue to start cultivation.

Nodding her head, Fang Xue sat in a lotus position and placed Li Qiang on the ground in front of her.

Closing her eyes and replaying the steps of the Formula in her mind, Fang Xue began to breathe in a specific rhythm and manner.

Her muscles began to tense and then relax.

This continued for a few minutes, beads of sweat forming on Fang Xue's forehead as she furrowed her brows and persisted in completing the first part of the formula.

Li Qiang, who was watching, wanted to stop Fang Xue and make her try again later, but she knew that this was a test of sorts for Fang Xue. So she decided to sit back and see what happened, ready to save her if needed.

After 30 minutes had passed since Fang Xue started to cultivate the technique, a change occurred.

A faint light appeared in the sky of eternal night, where only the moon was visible.

The light was dim, and it seemed like it would disappear at any moment, but it tenaciously continued until it began to shine towards Fang Xue.

At this moment, Fang Xue was completely drenched in sweat, her eyebrows furrowed even more. However, no pain could be seen on her face.

When the light shone on Fang Xue's body, she felt a coolness refreshing her muscles and organs. But before she could fully enjoy that sensation, an immense pressure fell upon her body.

Under that pressure, Fang Xue's body began to secrete a foul-smelling black liquid.

After 10 seconds, Fang Xue began to find it difficult to withstand this pressure.

"You can stop now," Li Qiang's voice rang in Fang Xue's ears.

Fang Xue stopped circulating the Formula and collapsed to the ground, her whole body in pain. She found it difficult to stay conscious.

"You did well. Now you can rest," were the last words Fang Xue heard before her vision darkened, and her consciousness entered the dreamland.

"I know your wish, and I promise to help you fulfill it," thought Li Qiang with determination as she looked at the peaceful, beautiful face of the 18-year-old girl.

Despite Fang Xue's horrible smell, with sweat mixed with previously expelled impurities, it didn't bother Li Qiang as she snuggled close to Fang Xue to rest as well.

-----------------------------------------

Opening her eyes, Fang Xue saw a small ball of fur lying next to her. But before she could have any thoughts, she smelled a terrible odor.

Sniffing and trying to locate the source of the smell, she realized it was coming from herself.

Her body was sticky with sweat and a black liquid with a terrible odor.

"Li Qiang, wake up and help me get rid of this disgusting thing," Fang Xue said loudly, calling for help from the little rabbit.

"So noisy," complained Li Qiang when she woke up and rubbed her little eyes with her paws.

"There's a river 1 mile (1.61 km) from here. You can wash there," said Li Qiang, pointing in a direction with her little paw.

Without thinking twice, Fang Xue dashed towards the river.

"Hm... That river has a small two-tailed wolf at the 3rd Level of Body Training nearby... This can be considered a test for her," thought Li Qiang as she drifted back to sleep, not worried about Fang Xue at all.

Fang Xue, running at full speed towards the river, only realized how fast she was when she reached the riverside.

"It took me about 10 minutes to run 1 mile (1.61 km), and I don't feel tired. Truly a wonderful world," Fang Xue thought, taking off her clothes and entering the river to wash.

Despite the dark and dry land, the river was crystalline and quite beautiful, contrasting with the surrounding area.

"Just 30 minutes of cultivation took me to the 1st Level of Body Training, and I feel an explosive strength within me, as if I had been cultivating for millennia. Where can I go from here?" Fang Xue thought dreamily.

"Really... A lot has changed in a short time," Fang Xue noticed her thoughts and reflected on the recent events as she washed her body.

It had all happened so fast, and she didn't have time to think straight about everything. Now, in a moment of solitude, she started to contemplate everything that had happened.

30 minutes later, as Fang Xue put on her freshly washed clothes, she heard a low growl coming from behind her.

Turning around, she saw a 1.5-meter-long wolf with white fur, a pair of red eyes staring wildly at Fang Xue. The biggest difference from a normal wolf was the two tails waving majestically behind it.

"Finally, some action," Fang Xue thought, putting a confident smile on her face and looking forward to her first real fight in this new world and being able to test her newfound strength.

 

Please let me know which measurements you like, minutes or breaths. Miles or kilometers. Kilos or jins. Or any other type of measure just comment.
Thank you <3

The next chapter will have a fight, I don't know if it will be good, after all it's my first time writing one.
Any tips or recommendations are always welcome.

UPTADE: In the last chapter, for some reason, QI became IQ, but I already changed, i'm sorry for the problem.

67