Li Qiang’s True Appearance and Devouring Power.
634 4 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feeling the immense power pulsating through her body, Fang Xue was momentarily stunned until Li Qiang's voice snapped her out of her reverie.

"Quickly, use the Chaotic Stars Formula!" Li Qiang exclaimed loudly, urging Fang Xue to seize that opportunity and break through to the 9th Level of Body Training.

Fang Xue nodded, sat in the lotus position, and began to execute the Formula.

A red starlight enveloped Fang Xue, accompanied by an overwhelming pressure. The life force and energy emitted by the Man-Eater Lily infiltrated every cell of Fang Xue's body, strengthening her even further.

As the energy merged with her being, Fang Xue felt her power increase exponentially, allowing her to easily break through to the 9th Level of Body Training.

However, the energy had not yet been depleted, and Fang Xue began to consider the possibility of reaching the Half-Step Qi Sense Realm. However, before she could decide, all the remaining energy flowed directly into the lotus mark.

As more energy entered the mark, Fang Xue's vision gradually darkened.

When clarity returned, she found herself in a void, facing a lily flower. However, this plant was different from the Man-Eater Lily, displaying a deep dark hue instead of blood-red.

'Why am I having so many visions?' Fang Xue wondered, slightly annoyed to emerge from one vision only to enter another.

While still lost in her thoughts, Fang Xue heard an unmistakable voice.

"Finally, I've found you, repugnant creature." A cold and crystalline voice echoed directly in Fang Xue's ears, causing her to tremble slightly upon hearing it.

"Hmph, you and your entire family are repugnant. I am a descendant of the Ancient Taotie Beast." A loud, rough, and grotesque voice echoed from the lily, which metamorphosed into a massive dark mass, brimming with red eyes and mouths with sharp teeth scattered all over its body.

Fang Xue didn't focus on the new appearance of the lily, but rather on the woman who emerged before the grotesque dark mass.

The woman had long black hair that gracefully floated behind her. Her eyes were complete opposites: one completely black and the other entirely white.

Her face was delicate and cold, and her body was neither voluptuous nor thin, simply perfect.

Dressed in attire similar to Fang Xue's, but completely white with designs of black dragons, further accentuating her stunning beauty, Fang Xue had no doubt that this woman was the most beautiful person she had ever seen.

'Li Qiang?' Fang Xue involuntarily wondered. Although she had never seen Li Qiang's real appearance, Fang Xue was certain that this beautiful woman was the person whose life and death were intertwined with hers.

"I have no time to waste, many people are pursuing me." Li Qiang didn't let herself be swayed by the taunting of the Taotie Plant and quickly unsheathed her sword, similar to a Japanese katana from Earth, Fang Xue's previous world.

As Li Qiang swung her katana in a vertical strike, a powerful energy gushed forth from the blade. However, one of the mouths of the Taotie Plant simply absorbed the energy, letting out a burp in the end as if it had just savored something delicious.

"We have been in this battle for 10 years, you cannot defeat me," declared the Taotie Plant proudly. However, Li Qiang's next words shattered its arrogance, filling the heart of the Taotie Plant with a sinister feeling.

"And you cannot defeat me either. Furthermore, in the past 10 years, I disappeared for 2 years. Don't you remember?" said Li Qiang, smiling lightly. Upon seeing that smile, Fang Xue felt her cheeks blush slightly, although she didn't know the reason.

The Taotie Plant fell silent, while the ominous feeling in its heart grew stronger.

"I found an ancient heritage and discovered an interesting technique there," continued Li Qiang. Upon hearing those words, the Taotie Plant began to feel a pain within its core.

"Stellar Energy!" exclaimed the Taotie Plant with mild fear, desperately trying to expel that energy from its body but failing.

"That's right, the same energy that caused the death of the Ancient Taotie Beast," said Li Qiang with an impassive expression, while creating a seal around to prevent the escape of the Taotie Plant.

Fang Xue watched everything unfold and recalled Li Qiang's attack, truly feeling an immense amount of pure Stellar Energy. That attack provided Fang Xue with an enlightenment about her future.

When that enlightenment faded, Fang Xue found herself once again in the real world, still seated in the lotus position. However, instead of attempting to reach the Mid-Stage of the Qi Sense Realm, Fang Xue aided the lotus mark in absorbing that energy.

When the Energy of the Man-Eater Lily and the Blood Energy were fully absorbed, Fang Xue felt a slight tremor in her blood, and a powerful ability emerged in her mind, drawing a smile on her face.

"Why that smile?" Suddenly, Li Qiang's voice echoed in Fang Xue's ears, her tone slightly confused, as she realized that Fang Xue had abandoned the idea of reaching the Mid-Stage of the Qi Sense Realm.

Upon hearing that voice and turning to Li Qiang, Fang Xue felt her face blush again as she remembered Li Qiang's true appearance.

'All this time, I was carrying a beautiful woman in my arms?' A strange thought crossed Fang Xue's mind, and she shook her head to dismiss it, trying to calm her racing heart.

Li Qiang didn't notice anything, still trying to understand what Fang Xue intended to do.

Fang Xue extended her hand, and a small black vortex, emanating a powerful suction force and an aura that seemed to want to devour everything in the world, formed in her palm.

Li Qiang was slightly startled, as she understood that vortex better than anyone.

"The Devouring Power of the Taotie," exclaimed Li Qiang, surprised, but it only deepened her confusion. After all, how could Fang Xue possess that power?

Fang Xue smiled as she observed Li Qiang's confused face and placed her in her lap, starting to stroke her soft fur.

"I haven't told you what I experienced before, have I? Well, I'll start now," Fang Xue said softly, beginning to narrate everything she had gone through.

 

The delay in posting is occurring due to lack of time, this week, I work in the morning and afternoon, when I would write, a problem arises and I have no time to write at night due to college, I'm sorry, but soon after college exams, I will have more time, until then I hope you continue following my novel.

37