Reunion and Returning to Cloud City.
754 8 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a dense forest, a group of 42 women and a rabbit watched attentively as a woman with long black hair and white streaks stood on the corpse of a 6-meter-long Demon Beast.

Fang Xue sighed lightly and wiped the sweat off her forehead.

'Maintaining the Yin Sword and Yang Saber is harder than I thought,' Fang Xue inwardly lamented, disappointed, as she saw the completely white Saber and the entirely black Sword in her hands vanish as if they had never existed.

On the other hand, Li Qiang was simply incredulous at witnessing the Sword and Saber disappear from Fang Xue's hands.

'Darn it, even though it's not the first time I've seen this, I can't help but be impressed. My Little Xue is truly an unparalleled genius,' Li Qiang thought proudly, as if she were Fang Xue herself.

And it was no wonder Li Qiang was surprised. After all, the ability to materialize physical objects using Qi was something reserved only for a genius at the Purification Stage.

Although Fang Xue possessed the Spiritual Domain ability, which allowed her to control Qi from the World with the power of her soul, forming physical objects with Qi was still extremely complicated, requiring extreme concentration. A small mistake could result in failure and irreparable damage.

However, Fang Xue managed to achieve this feat safely thanks to her Asura Energy, which had the unique characteristic of always seeking to surpass the limits of Heaven and Earth. Combining the Spiritual Domain and Asura Energy, Fang Xue achieved something truly unbelievable.

"We are just 30 minutes away from the nearest village. Let's continue," said Fang Xue, turning around and picking up Li Qiang in her arms.

The 42 women nodded and proceeded indifferently. After all, they had already grown accustomed to Fang Xue killing Demon Beasts and interacting with the dark-furred rabbit.

'That was fast...' Suddenly, Li Qiang's surprised and excited voice sounded in Fang Xue's mind, slightly startling her.

'What do you mean?' Fang Xue asked curiously. She had noticed the excitement in Li Qiang's voice, and the last time Li Qiang was excited, Fang Xue gained the Devouring Ability of the Man-Eating Lily.

'Hehehe, you'll find out as soon as we return to the City of Clouds,' Li Qiang mysteriously replied, observing Fang Xue pout in annoyance.

Seeing this, Li Qiang became afraid of losing her beloved's arms again.

Upon further thought, Li Qiang decided to abandon the mystery and reveal the truth to Fang Xue but realized that Fang Xue's expression had returned to normal and nothing had happened to her, like being pinched or forced to walk on the ground.

Relieved, Li Qiang sighed and chose to remain silent for the rest of the way.

Soon, the 30 minutes passed without any incidents for Fang Xue and the group of women, and they arrived in the village.

Fang Xue saw several simple houses emerge into her view, along with a group of villagers walking through the village, some carrying spears.

On the other hand, the villagers caught sight of a beautiful woman with long black hair and white streaks, holding a dark-furred rabbit with violet eyes, suddenly appearing before them.

All the villagers felt fear, as they realized that this woman was not a mortal like them, but a divine entity, beautiful yet dangerous.

However, this fear did not last long, as they noticed a large group of women appearing behind the mysterious woman. Some of them experienced a tremendous shock, especially a middle-aged man who stepped forward among the villagers with tears in his eyes.

"My daughter?" the man said, his voice filled with emotion and his face covered in tears. One of the women behind Fang Xue ran toward the man, her face also bathed in tears.

"Father!" the woman called out loudly, ignoring her weary body and throwing herself into her father's arms, who held her tightly, thinking it was all an illusion.

"It's really you, my daughter." The middle-aged man, who hadn't smiled or shown any emotion since his daughter sacrificed herself to save the village, finally smiled with happiness and relief.

Fang Xue calmly observed everything, while the group of women felt even more anxious after witnessing this scene, imagining what their reunions would be like with their loved ones.

After waiting for a moment, Fang Xue saw the father-daughter pair separate. Fang Xue decided to speed things up, as she wanted to return to the City of Clouds as soon as possible.

"I rescued this group of women captured by the Forest Bandits. They are all injured and wish to return to their homes. I request that you assist them in doing so, and if I find out that you haven't fulfilled my request..." Fang Xue said it coldly, and in the last part, a hint of her killing intent leaked out, frightening all the villagers.

An elderly man stepped forward from the group of villagers, trembling slightly but facing Fang Xue with courage.

"G-Goddess, you can leave them to us. I swear by my title as village leader that I will help these women return to their homes," the elderly man said, a bit stuttering but managing to convey his sincerity.

Fang Xue simply nodded, and in a sudden motion, she waved her hand, startling everyone, who thought she was going to kill them. However, a pile of food, clothes, and some healing pills appeared in front of Fang Xue.

"Use these to take care of these women for a while. Also, give each of them a healing pill to treat the scars on their bodies. And let me repeat the warning: if I find out that you have misused what I have given you, you don't want to know what I will do..." Fang Xue turned around and disappeared suddenly, but her cold words still echoed in the minds of all the villagers, leaving them even more frightened of the mysterious woman.

After waiting for a while and realizing that Fang Xue had truly vanished, everyone in the village breathed a sigh of relief, as Fang Xue's presence was suffocating for them.

"You heard the Goddess. Everyone must help these women return to their homes," the village leader said loudly to everyone, who nodded and decided to take their leader's words very seriously, not only out of respect for him but also out of fear of Fang Xue.

In a nearby tree, Fang Xue observed everything and nodded, satisfied to see that everyone there had understood her message.

"Let's go; we're finally going back to the City of Clouds," Fang Xue said to Li Qiang, excited and curious about the future, especially when recalling Li Qiang's mysterious words.

Hey guys, how are you? I hope well, because I'm just better today (06/23).
My flu got worse on Sunday, but on Monday it got a little better, but your beloved author decided to get a tattoo on his hand, and it ended up hurting too much and he didn't want to write. So you guys have run out of chapters all these days, but now that I'm better and in less pain, I'm going to keep writing.
With Love, Author.

35