One-sided Battle and New Technique.
613 4 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When faced with Fang Xue's playful smile, Xia Bo, the Elder of the Xia Family, felt his anger rise even further. As someone who was likely at the 7th Level of Body Training, Fang Xue was mocking him as an individual of the Qi Sense Realm.

Wanting to end the situation quickly, Xia Bo released his aura from the Qi Sense Realm, and a faint mist began to spread around him, forming a white curtain that extended for 10 meters.

Fang Xue observed the mist and tried to deduce Xia Bo's Qi element.

'Is it ice? That must be his Qi, but why do I feel that he is stronger than Ming Bai?' Fang Xue wondered. Furthermore, she realized that Xia Bo was more powerful than Ming Bai.

Li Qiang answered Fang Xue's questions before she could ask her. 'Of course, he is stronger. That old man has the support of a Family and has had more time to consolidate his cultivation,' explained Li Qiang. Fang Xue was surprised to realize that Li Qiang had read her thoughts.

With no time to ask Li Qiang further questions, Fang Xue activated without hesitation the Chaotic Stars Formula and her Asura Energy.

The Nine-Petal Lotus between Fang Xue's eyebrows revealed a crimson glow, and a wave of power surged through her body, increasing her strength by several levels, on par with someone in the Qi Sense Realm.

Ignoring the icy mist around her, Fang Xue threw a punch towards Xia Bo, who was startled, expecting Fang Xue to be paralyzed by the mist. However, to his surprise, Fang Xue not only ignored the mist but also attacked him at a terrifying speed.

With no time to think, Xia Bo responded to Fang Xue's punch with another punch. However, to his greatest shock and horror, he was the only one pushed backward when their fists collided.

Fang Xue wasted no time. Every second was crucial for the perfect execution of her plan, so she retrieved her Saber and Sword from her spatial ring.

Attacking with the Sword and using Asura Energy to break through the resistance of the wind, Fang Xue caught Xia Bo off guard. He never imagined a sword could be so fast.

Quickly leaping back, Xia Bo narrowly escaped having his neck severed. However, he barely had time to breathe as a Saber came at him.

The Saber wasn't as fast as the Sword, but Xia Bo had no doubt he would die if that Saber hit any vital part. Without hesitation, Xia Bo controlled the mist around him and turned it into an ice wall, preventing the Saber from reaching him.

Realizing the wall would only be able to hold off Fang Xue's Saber for a moment, Xia Bo decided to move away from it. Now he finally understood the danger Fang Xue represented. Moving 10 meters away from Fang Xue, Xia Bo breathed a sigh of relief.

'What the hell is this? Why am I being pressured by a brat in Body Training? Is she the same as those monstrous geniuses from the past?' Numerous thoughts ran through Xia Bo's mind, but even in the face of so many questions, he had no answers.

However, Xia Bo didn't have time to continue thinking, as a tremendous sense of danger took over his senses. Seeing the source of this danger, he realized Fang Xue's Sword was coming at him once again.

This time, Xia Bo knew he was no longer faster than Fang Xue's Sword. So, he created another ice wall, believing it could completely stop the Sword since the Sword was fast and sharp but lacked the strength to break the ice wall like the Saber.

However, reality was completely different from what Xia Bo had imagined. Fang Xue's Sword wasn't as fast as before, and when it struck the ice wall, the force of the blow was as strong as the Saber's, easily shattering the wall.

Xia Bo watched everything in confusion, but he still felt he could move away from the Sword since it wasn't as fast anymore. However, the sense of danger returned, this time 100 times more intense than before.

Before he could do anything, Xia Bo felt a strange sensation coming from his right arm. When he looked at it, Xia Bo saw nothing but a Saber swiftly passing through where his arm should be.

A look of confusion and pain crossed Xia Bo's eyes. After all, how could a Saber be faster than a Sword, and a Sword be as strong as a Saber?

Observing Xia Bo's bewildered expression, Fang Xue couldn't help but smile even more, as one of the ideas she had in mind had actually worked.

'I'll call this the Inversion Technique,' Fang Xue proudly thought, naming the technique she had just invented.

Li Qiang, who had been standing by and observing everything, saw Fang Xue's smile, and a strange sensation came over her.

'The technique that Little Xue just invented is truly brilliant. Using her Asura Energy, she is able to invert concepts. She has just reversed the concept of Speed from the Sword to the Strength of the Saber and vice versa, catching the old man off guard.

'However, that's not the most terrifying part. Perhaps in the future, she will be able to invert grand concepts like Life and Death,' Li Qiang thought, admiring the versatility of Asura Energy and Fang Xue's genius in harnessing this miraculous energy.

Well, I said I was going to have a chapter on Saturday and actually I wrote it and everything was ready, but the beloved Author of this story simply FORGOT TO POST THE CHAPTER.
So when I realized that I came here to post, and today there will probably be another chapter. Just sorry, because I didn't know how to write a fight scene anymore, so it was kind of bad. Thank you and I love you.
I'm just sorry, because I didn't know how to write a fight scene anymore, so it was kind of bad.
With love, Author.

40