Chapter 4: L-1
256 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Getting revenge on Marcus won't be easy I know this. I have been in this new form for a month now, and I only know that no one can see me. I need to explore this form there must be other things and there have to be others because not only will I get my revenge I must protect Lily and others from this two-faced monster.

"Ella it's me" 

And again I was back on the scene where I was floating in the middle of the ocean with my face being the actual sky.

"I know this was sudden, but I am your consciousness in other words I am you within you" my voice echoed 

" I summon you because we needed to talk. The last time we met you were in great anger about getting revenge on that brother of yours, but you should know that there are rules,  first I must say your brother has given himself to the day-night demon it is a powerful spirit that targets the mind of weak individuals with a dark heart, sadly your brother was one of those individuals. The day-night demon can not take control of a human unless he or she accepts what it has to offer and that as you can see is the feeling of being an overpowered human. he chose to work side by side with this demon and together it seems for a sec that all hope was lost for humanity until the gods saw you, Ella."

Saw me but why, why would they see me? before you continue I must ask don't you think it's kinda weird talking to myself like that's really crazy I need to call you something do you have a name?"

" You can call me L-1 that's the name I was given back in my world, I choose you because back in my world we are all unsettled about finding this demon before it causes great destruction. We detected it in your world but I saw something when it attacked you it showed signs of great weakness cause you somewhat stood up to him. You are very brave and strong and this demon is driven by fear and you are the complete opposite. we need your help to put this monster to an end who knows there might be a chance of saving your brother but that's not a promise. We have to work together, together we can do great things"

" L-1 I do not want to save him I want to end him for good, and I will"

" Ella bear in mind we have rules and you will see them as soon as we start working together. As for my form, I will continue to appear like this it's also a rule of mine that I can't show you my true form . I can also summon you whenever I want don't worry Ella you will have your revenge but don't get overpowered by your emotions, with this form you're in you can become dark so dark that will leave me with no choice but to kill you. so please work smart until we meet again take care."

It all makes sense now, so I have a very powerful companion L-1. How interesting but she is right I can't let my emotions get the best of me.

                                                                                               The next day 

" Good Morning Mr. Walton I am detective Ufo come down to the station this is concerning to your late daughter Ella"

" Good Morning, yes I am on my way"

"Omg Marcus you can't just appear out of the shadows like that "

" Who was that?"

"Don't worry about it go back to your studies it's ok"

" I said who was that!!!!!!!!!!!!, I'm sorry for shouting, was it the cops' mother?"

" I understand that we all are in great sadness No need to apologize Yes it was the cops"

" Why is your heart beating so fast were you scared of me mother?"

"Yes because you shouted so loud I have never heard you shout like that ever and you appeared out of nowhere but it's ok I'm leaving now"

That evil smirk again is no way he planning on hurting her too and the cops are getting involved, I need a plan fast. I can't allow this fear-driven monster to feast on innocent persons. 

 

 

 

 

1