Chapter 6: The power of Haterded
182 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I want to drain all the blood from his body, now I don't mean like a blood-sucking vampire. I mean like stabbing him filling his body with stab wounds while the blood rushes from his body like a flowing river. I know I shouldn't make emotions get the best of me, but I am tired of seeing innocent individuals getting hurt it shifts a mad button in my brain making me react without thinking and if this continues I will definitely do something horrible. 

" Ella, calm done at times there will be situations where people will get hurt and there is nothing you and I can do" ( L-1)

"speak for yourself I know what I can do and that's to try to save them, you're speaking like this is nothing people dying is like a norm to you but it isn't for me, it's sickening" (Ella)

" Control your rage Ella do anything stupid and things won't work like how you see it, you know this, get ur self together"(L-1)

" Nooooooo! I hate this I hate him I hate seeing people living like this, shut up now!!" (Ella)

What's Happening to me, what is this feeling of exploding energy everything feels so unreal, I feel like punching a hole through his chest and breaking his ribs into pieces. It feels so good, my heart is racing I can't take this damnnnn, you Marcus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Ella no!"( L-1)

***********************

8pm

" Marcus come help me with the dishes" (mom)

" Yes I am coming" (Marcus)

"You think you would get away with this, huh well bitch I'm back from the dead!!!!!!" Ella shouted in full rage with a red aura surrounding her, her eyes were dark red as blood 

" You finally decided to show yourself, it was you who threaten me right huh I guess I underestimated you Ella" ( Marcus)

" Marcus who are you talking "( Mom)

" It's a pleasure to meet you again dear sister this time I will ensure you die for real before we continue let me take care of your annoying parents," said Marcus with that evil smirk on his face. Suddenly the atmosphere froze and blood sprayed into the air like water.

Mr. and Mrs. Walton's bodies fell to the ground with blood shouting from their neck as their head bounces on the ground like basketballs.

" What did you do you monster I will kill you!!!!!!!" said Ella in full range as the red aura from her body formed two swords with a dark red-black aura, she dashes into thin air moving at the speed of light going towards Marcus 

" Don't worry I can reset them, they aren't dead I only did it because I knew it will get you going all out which will make things more fun for me?" said Marcus as he dodge the attack like it was nothing . he then flicked his finger causing a very powerful wind that slapped Ella to the other side of the room.

" How pathetic all that cool transformation and you are so weak, how boring sigh," he said as he took out his red and gold pen

" Well it was nice seeing you again sister but it's time to die again," he said as his eyes turned full black his pen then began to spin in mid-air pulling the dark energy from his heart. The pen was now a black sword with a red and gold aura. His characteristics changed he was taller dark energy was flowing from his eyes he had muscle and was shirtless with two horns on his head.

" And for my finishing move, wait what's happening, what's this energy I'm sensing it's so strong, " Marcus said in a range

"Lucwa!"(L-1)

Suddenly a great white light appeared and Ella disappeared, everything was reset.

**********************

" What did you do !!!" (Ella)

" I saved your life, Ella, he is too powerful for you right now, don't worry your parents are ok I undone his magic. Ella, you unlocked another form."

" What are you talking about L-1 so you are saying that within this form there are others to be unlocked"

" Yes, you are correct. Red comes from extreme anger and rage, there is also green, purple, blue, and the most powerful of them all Black. You will learn as you go. Do not lash out and act on your own will like that again you could've been killed."

" Wait can you teach, Teach me all you know please, I'm sorry"

After all that I feel so weak and drained

" I can't trust you Ella cause  you don't trust me, your first mission learn to trust the right people goodbye for now"

 

 

 

 

 

2