Chapter 10: The fight of truth
105 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Why am I even trying to stop her at this point. She wanted to protect Lily.He deserves to die at this point, but is this the right card to play?"(L-1)

************************

Location: The Walton's house

"Omg, darling did you hear the news they found Lily dead on her street about 30mins ago" (Ella's mom)

"What Wait isn't she the girl who talked with us at the funeral. Oh no this is bad this is so bad . How did she die"(Ella's dad)

"She got ran over by a truck, she was crushed just like her pathetic bicycle"(Marcus)

" why did you say it like that, how did you know and where are u coming from at this hour?"(Ella's mom)

"C'mon parents don't act surprised, the news is everywhere check social media it's there too. I went to spend time with Ella I missed her. I almost slept there"(Marcus)

"Awe come here baby we all miss her too"(said Ella mom as she hugged him)

"I'll have dinner soon I'm going to clean up a bit"( said Marcus has he walked up the stairs heading to his room.)

"YOU Bitch!!!!!!!!!"  Said Ella as she kick him to the other side of the room

"Aha I knew that you would show up, i expected you to show up even earlier too but welp at least you're here.wow love the new form. So tell me Ella how do you do this. I must say thay was a strong ass kick you pulled there" said Marcus as he wiped the blood from his mouth corner."

"You deserve nothing but death you weak pathetic monster!!!!" Shouted Ella 

"Wow I must say those words really shook my heart. Either way or the other you must kneal to me in fear!" Said Marcus as he throw his gold and red pen towards Ella it quickly changed in to that sword and stab Ella in the chest creating hole.

Why can't I move, why am I dim. I'm fading.L-1 help. 

"Huh!oh no "(L-1 )

"Oh so i see it really worked, Are you scared now Ella u look a bit sad hehe looks like i might have hurt your partner more than how I hurt you," said Marcus with a smirk

"E-l-l-a I'm sorry I failed. They figured out a way to separated us. There is something I need to tell you" (L-1)

"Hello, dear sister it's been years since you all cast me out and gave me this pathetic title of day-night demon. Your human girl must be confused. Let me introduce myself I am Lord Lilith I was once a powerful spirit living in the land of Antavegeta along with my twin sister Lucwa who you might know has L-1 " said a voice inside Marcus as his eyes glowed black

Wait what is he talking about? Is this true? Why was I hidden in the dark some much L-1 or should I say Lucwa what is all this"(Ella)

"To be honest sister we both share the same mentality kinda in the opposite way. I went for the broken dark and hated not to mention the weak brother and you went for the solid rock of a sister. Yet you don't seem to be at the same level since the last time we fought"( said the voice inside Marcus)

"Ella remember me tell you a bit about my world and rules. But I never told you that my twin sister was the Day Night demon well I gave her that name because she was once in the light with us but she chose darkness and now became this monster. As for your brother, he hated you and your family so this was an easy takeover for my sister Lilith. I chose you because Ella you were strong We share the same mindset I believe in you. I wanted to tell you but deep down I know it wasn't the right time you were still going through anger and all that. Trust me Ella I didn't want to keep you in the darkness I wanted you to have that genuine trust in me, Ella. I really care for you. Please believe me"(L-1)

"You have helped me out a lot you have been a true and supporting friend. You taught me to trust again I did trust in you. Lucwa you are amazing and I will not fail you are myself again. Said Ella as she started to glow brighter 

"Wow this was so beautiful but. But I get irritated by things like these so let me get back to business"(said the voice within Marcus)

Lucwa was out cold on the ground hanging on for dear life as her spiritual body started to fade. Ella rose up into the air glowing bright as a morning star She was bigger than before.

"Guess what Lilith, you will never get me to kneel in fear. I will get you to kneel in fear" Ella's voice echoed very loud in the room

Light energy left from the soul of Ella into the soul of Lucwa, she began to slowly heal. 

And for the first time in Lilith's life, she began to feel strange.

"Is that fear I smell" echoed Ella as she opened her eyes killing the town with her light It was like the heavens were upon the earth.

"Finally the fight I have been waiting for " ( said the voice inside Marcus)

Will the light overcome the strong walls of shadow and darkness? Or will the darkness prevail again?

 

Happy Reading <3

0