Chapter 17: The weak must die
78 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

LOCATION: SWELLS HOSPITAL 

" Good afternoon young man How may I help you ?"  ( The front desk nurse)

"Oh yea I am here to see Detective Ufo I am a friend of his"  ( Marcus ) 

" Ok right this way sir to the room on the left" ( The front desk nurse)

The blinky lights, the white nasty walls, and the medical staff attending to their patients. This place kind of reminds me of the facility where I was once held captive. The dirty floors, the screaming patients, and the bloody apparatus tell how poor of a hospital this is.

" Remember our plan, Marcus," said Lilith's voice in Marcus's head

" What are you doing here you traitor, you did this to me didn't you" (Ufo)

" Where are your manners, Oh boy, How do you feel, you're in a much better condition than I expected" (Marcus)

" Who do you think you are to be asking me these questions, with every last breathe in my body I will ensure I stop you" ( Ufo)

" BOOOHOO so scary, well detective you are one tough guy than I expected, btw that one eye patch does suit you. I wonder if you will look better if you lose the other " (Marcus) 

" What exactly are you, Did you kill that poor girl?" 

" I am the most powerful human in the world as far as I see it, Oh you uhhhh what's her name again oh Lily well you see she knew too much so I had to eliminate people like her" (Marcus)

" Hahahaha this feeling it's been a while since I feel this, you're scared aren't you I can smell it. It feels so good, just look at you,you are weak and pathetic hahahahaha" ( Marcus)

" Just look at you, you are a monster who wouldn't be scared of you. I hope they put an end to you!!!!!!!!!" (Ufo while tears ran from his eyes )

Suddenly the lights went out 

" Nice knowing you while it last," said Marcus while he raised Ufo from his bed to the ceiling sucking his soul from his body while the demon Lilith consumed his soul

He then throws his lifeless body to the groundbreaking a few ribs in the process.

" Well done Marcus, that was delicious in due time I will gain back our full-strength in no time" (Lilith)

They then disappear into the darkness leaving no trace as usual.

*******************

" Something feels wrong, I can sense his presence nearby he is home, I swear I'm going to kill him,"  said Ella while her eyes glow red ready to act 

" Ella calm down we have to act smart this time, I know it's painful to see someone like him surviving and breathing, I feel the same way towards my twin sister who took control of him" ( L-1 within Ella) 

" I will  murder them both, leaving no trace of them" (Ella)

" Talking about thinking smart, Right now they must be in a vulnerable stage it is best we strike first to deny them from gaining full strength"(Ella )

" That's a smart move, Ella, please don't be too quick to attack" ( L-1) 

***************

" Oh you are home, did you visit him how is he doing ?" ( MOM)

" Why do you care so much about this man, for your information he is dead as in dead, now shut up I don't want to hear you people speak of him again" ( Marcus) 

" Why are you like this Marcus, what did you do ??!" (Mom) 

" Again with these questions, now tell me Mother what was I supposed to do huh?" ( Marcus)

" You have been acting way out of line recently you are starting to scare me now, when your dad gets home we need to talk" (Mom)

" I scare you, that's the best thing I heard from the day, well whatever you say Mother I will be up in my room. Don't do anything stupid that I don't like" ( Marcus) 

*****************************

I don't know what to expect from Marcus and L-1's evil twin. Through it all I will ensure I end them both with all my might. I will give them a death to remember for sure.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0