Chapter 2 The Retracted Psyche
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click, a small piece of spiritual fetus was poked open!
"The wall of the spiritual fetus is broken?!" Ding Xiao was shocked and trembling.
Could it be that I am going to give birth to a spiritual form? !
Just when Ding Xiao was extremely shocked, the spiritual palace in his body suddenly changed!
The black mist filling the spiritual palace suddenly became agitated, and the black mist began to quickly press down on the spiritual fetus.
Ding Xiao's excited heart immediately rose to his throat, what is this black mist going to do!
"This kid actually conceived this spirit? Never let it grow!" A deep and profound voice came into Ding Xiao's mind!
Is Hei Mist speaking? ! Judging from his tone, it seemed that he was a little afraid of his spiritual appearance.
Ding Xiao has been confused for eight years about the black mist golden talisman in his body!
It's just a pity that the existence of the black mist is beyond Ding Xiao's comprehension.
Fifteen years ago, the Zhenling Division issued a new regulation, "In times of troubled spirits and evil spirits, those who are pregnant with disordered appearances shall be punished!"
Therefore, Ding Xiao did not dare to tell anyone about this matter.
He rummaged through the Zhenlingsi Library, but couldn't find any answers.
Fortunately, in these years, although the black mist has never dissipated, it seems to have been suppressed by some kind of force, but it has not broken through his spiritual palace.
So far, Ding Xiao has no other abnormalities except that he can't conceive a spirit.
Now that Ding Xiao is pregnant with the spirit form, the black mist suddenly rises and presses down on the spirit fetus.
One wave of ups and downs, another wave of ups and downs!
As soon as the black mist moved, a golden light suddenly appeared around the black mist!
The eighty-one golden lights are emitted by the eighty-one golden talismans.
These golden talismans are connected end to end, rolling their bodies like a giant dragon, interspersed in the black mist.
Wherever the golden light passed, the black mist immediately dissipated. It seemed that the black mist was extremely afraid of these golden symbols!
At this moment, there is only a small hole in the wall of the spiritual fetus, and the fragments of the spiritual fetus are connected to the wall of the spiritual fetus, hanging there.
This situation is like an egg with a small piece of eggshell, but the eggshell has not completely fallen off, and is hung aside by the film.
like.
But when the black mist was entangled with Fulong, the broken wall of the spiritual fetus took advantage of people's unpreparedness, quickly turned it up by itself, and covered it back again!
Seeing this weird scene, Ding Xiao couldn't believe it, "This is... going back?"
The spirit is about to break through the wall, and suddenly hides in the spirit womb by itself? ! Is there such a strange thing in the world?

It's hard to describe Ding Xiao's mood now. After persisting for eight years, he had just seen a glimmer of hope, but suddenly hoped again...
gone back?
He hasn't even seen what his spirit looks like!
The spirit fetus returned to its original appearance. The black mist was suppressed by the golden talisman. After a moment of stalemate, it finally gradually subsided.
About half an hour later, Ding Xiao's spiritual palace returned to its original appearance.
In desperation, Ding Xiao withdrew from Qianxiangxinjue, supported his forehead, and was very distressed.
After eight years, his spiritual fetus finally responded. This is definitely a great joy.
However, now that the spirit has retracted into the womb again, Ding Xiao was beaten back to his original form before he had time to be happy.
"I just want to conceive a spirit normally..." Ding Xiao frowned, shaking his head constantly.
"Could it be that my spirit sensed the danger around me, so I hid back in the womb again?"
"This... can I go back!"
I always feel that it is not a serious spiritual appearance...
What exactly is my own spirit form? The voice in the black mist is still hostile to it!
Ding Xiao looked at the coffin in front of him obsessively, thinking about the strange things that happened in the spiritual palace.
I don't know if it's because my consciousness is still stuck in the scene I saw just now, or if it's because the night is too dark.
In a daze, Ding Xiao found the coffin in front of him, as if a thin black mist had penetrated into the coffin...
Ding Xiao hurriedly shook his head, staring at the coffin in front of him.
It would be troublesome for the female corpse to have evil spirits if the souls of each other turned back. What's more, it is not a child's play to get evil spirits at the midnight hour now that it is approaching!
Taking a closer look at the coffin in front of him, there was no abnormality in the coffin, nor was there any black mist.
The town spirit talisman was firmly covered on the coffin, and a faint golden light shrouded the coffin.
It is safe if there is no change in the town spirit talisman. It should be because I was too preoccupied just now and misunderstood it.
Seeing that the coffin hadn't moved, Ding Xiao breathed a sigh of relief.
Most of the spirit dust in the spirit dust bottle was used up. Ding Xiao felt a little pain in his flesh, so he closed the bottle cap and carefully put away the spirit dust bottle.
After all this tossing, Ding Xiao only felt more exhausted than before, unable to continue to conceive the spirit.
After staring at the coffin for a long time, Ding Xiao felt sleepy.
The night was long, and in order not to let himself fall asleep, Ding Xiao recalled the contents of "Spiritual Talisman" to pass the time.
Although Ding Xiao has no spiritual appearance and cannot cultivate, he has become familiar with almost all the low-level books in the corpse department over the years.
Heart.
"Body Tempering Technique", "Nurturing Qi and Storing the Spirit", "Spiritual Talisman Jue", "Spiritual Affinity", "Lingbao Tongjian", various weapon repairs, etc.
Lian, etc., even read the biographies of the characters and deeds of "Tianyinglu" and "Ghost Story".
……………………
It was a peaceful night, and the next day when the sky was slightly bright, Zhang Xuan and Mu Biao got up immediately.

At this time, Ding Xiao had already carried the coffin on his back, and had already been waiting at the side.
Zhang Mu and Zhang Mu looked at each other. Originally, they wanted to find fault with Ding Xiao and deduct more from his salary, but it turned out that this kid was like this all the way.
Even they couldn't fault it.
Zhang Xuan didn't say much, and continued to lead the team on their way.
As the evening approached, the three of them arrived at Shangshui Town at the foot of Dashen Mountain.
The Zhenling Division maintains the stability of one side, and the eight subordinate departments of the Zhenling Division gather elites. In the eyes of the common people, whether it is strength or location
In this position, Zhenlingsi is an unattainable existence.
Of course, what the people fear is Zhenlingsi, not the coffin-bearer.
There is only a coffin between the coffin bearer and the corpse. For a long time, the coffin bearer has also been regarded as ominous and a disaster.
Along the way, the people gave way to Zhang Mu and Zhang Mu, but when they saw Ding Xiao carrying the coffin, they all hid away.
"Carrying the coffin, you are not afraid of the corpse in the coffin? There is only a board between him and the dead corpse!" Someone whispered in the distance
with.
"That is to say, the old man of the Zhang family died a few days ago, and the Zhang family was not willing to spend money. They did not invite the experts from the Zhenling Division, but only found a few scattered people.
Practicing a spiritual master to supersede, the result was evil that night! "
"I heard that before the man carrying the coffin could carry the old man to the ancestral grave, his neck was twisted by Lingsha, and most of the back of his head was bitten off!"
Speaking of this, everyone felt a chill.
"Don't talk nonsense!" An old man shook his head and said, "Old Zhangtou is indeed back, but he just hurt a spiritual master, and he was killed by him."
He was killed by a spiritualist, but did not kill the man who carried the coffin. "
"People say that the coffin-carrying man has been dealing with corpses for a long time, and he has stepped on half of his foot in the underworld. He can only be regarded as half-human, half-ghost.
Do not eat. "
"real or fake?"
"Of course, what I saw with my own eyes could be fake?"
The old man nodded, and said affirmatively, "I've never heard that coffin-carrying people are not allowed to carry the coffin into other people's houses. During the coffin-carrying process, the items used are
It is necessary to smash and bury it because... those things, after being used by them, are already there! "
What the old man said was well-founded, and the others could only be convinced after hearing it.
"Half human, half ghost..." Everyone couldn't help but glance at Ding Xiao, feeling a chill all over their bodies.

1