Chapter 37 Notify Me Next Time
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suddenly, the magic talisman in Ding Xiao's hand erupted with a dazzling golden light. He held the golden talisman and slapped it out with one palm.
As soon as Lingsha felt the threat of this golden talisman, the steel hairs all over his body stood upright, wanting to shoot towards Ding Xiao.
"Spirit Talisman: Bind the spirit!" Liu Feiyan made a move, disturbing the consciousness of Lingsha again.
"Speed Running Talisman!" Ding Xiao quickly changed positions while using the Vajra Curse.
"Spiritual Talisman: Burning Spirit and Ice Flame!" Sun Xuchu's left hand fingers were flying, and a spiritual talisman shot from behind Lingsha.
"Wind and Demon Sword!" Miao Xun stabbed with a sword...
Ling Sha was shrouded in golden light, and was disturbed by the spirit binding and soul crossing talisman. Ding Xiao finally successfully avoided his attack.
Immediately afterwards, the three moves of King Kong's Curse, Burning Spirit Ice Flame, and Wind and Demon Sword bombarded it at the same time.
With a bang, Lingsha let out a shrill cry.
Immediately afterwards, its entire body quickly disintegrated into light spots at an extremely fast speed!
A moment later, when people looked at Yanwu Stage again, they only saw a withered man's body lying in front of Ding Xiao!
The people in the corpse department couldn't believe their eyes. Ding Xiao's team successfully suppressed and killed the evil ghost Lingsha? !
It only took a few seconds from the start of the evil spirit to the killing of the spirit evil spirit, but no one thought that this spirit evil spirit was easy to deal with.
In the battle just now, especially Ding Xiao, there were many dangers.
Thanks to his companion, he was able to deliver the final blow.
"Win? It's incredible! Who killed Lingsha? Ding Xiao or Miao Xun?"
"Speaking of which, they can only be counted as four people who participated in the battle, and three of them were returning soul officials, and they actually won?"
"The cooperation of these four guys is so perfect, if any one is missing, I'm afraid Lingsha can't be killed..."
The secretary noticed that Ling Jiang was still standing there motionless, so he pulled Ling Jiang's sleeve, "My lord, they
It worked! "
Only then did Ling Jiang come back to his senses, "Hahaha, I just said that Ding Xiao and the others will not let me down! Wonderful, so wonderful!"
"The cooperation of these four people is simply perfect!"
"Elder Lin, has the third coffin passed your test?"
Elder Lin narrowed his eyes slightly.
With the defensive ability of this spirit demon, the Burning Spirit Ice Flame and the Chasing Wind and Demon Sword could not kill him at all.
In other words, it was Ding Xiao who really played a key role in killing Lingsha!
Golden Photovoltaic Curse? Why haven't I heard of it myself?

However, no matter how unwilling Elder Lin was, the fact is that Ding Xiao and the others won the last match!
"You're lucky!" Elder Lin said coldly, no longer as calm as before.
The Spirit Department was quiet for a long time, and it took a while for someone to recover.
"What's going on? It's not that we gave this male corpse the Rebirth Pill. We instilled hatred for Ding Xiao in it, and we also instilled hatred for Fei Fei.
Hua Jianying's method turned out to be so vulnerable? "
Xiao Ran's face was livid, that guy Ding Xiao actually has a trump card!
Miao Xun, Sun Xuchu, and Liu Feiyan ran to Ding Xiao one after another.
The three of them looked at the corpse on the ground and let out a long sigh of relief.
They finally killed Lingsha. The few times just now were really dangerous.
"Sir, is your arm okay?" Ding Xiao looked at Sun Xuchu.
"It's okay, a small injury!" Sun Xuchu waved his hand, and suddenly found that he couldn't lift his right arm, and grinned in pain.
"It seems to hurt more than expected..." Sun Xuchu gritted his teeth, with a painful expression on his face.
Hou Yi rushed over, his face full of excitement, "It's wonderful, your reaction was so fast just now, especially the final joint attack.
Killing really opened my eyes. "
"It will be great when I can be as powerful as you, otherwise it would be too uncomfortable to worry about you all the time from a distance.
up. "
Liu Feiyan smiled and said, "Monkey, work hard, as we said before, since you are Ding Xiao's brother, you are also on your own."
While joking, Miao Xun saw that Ding Xiao had been staring at the corpse, and leaned over and whispered, "Don't be impulsive, we also suspect that the Lingbu will
But now the Ministry of Corpse is besieged on all sides, and cannot confront the Ministry of Spirit head-on! "
Ding Xiao glanced at the disciples of the Spirit Department, and met a gaze.
Ding Xiao narrowed his eyes slightly, looking at Xiao Ran in the distance.
Xiao Ran's eyes were full of anger!
From his eyes, Ding Xiao seemed to be able to feel that this matter was mostly related to this guy.
Ding Xiao snorted contemptuously at Xiao Ran, and withdrew his gaze, "Let's go, go back to life, this time reward everyone equally."
The five people came to Ling Jiang and clasped their fists together.
Ding Xiao said, "My lord, we have already killed Ling Sha."
Ling Jiang is looking at Ding Xiao now, his eyes are full of love.
In the last assessment, he personally congratulated Ding Xiao, but he hit a snag, but now, if it wasn't for his inconvenient status, he would have liked to go up.
Hug Ding Xiao and the other five tightly.
"Hahaha, good! good! good!" Ling Jiang said three good things in a row, and he deliberately glanced at Elder Lin from the corner of his eye.
Gan, the heart is more carefree.
Ling Jiang can't be too excited, lest he be ridiculed by the people from the Ministry of Spiritual Affairs again.
He suppressed the excitement in his heart, and said to the secretary, "Master Li, according to the standards of spirit evil, reward each of them!"

The secretary bowed slightly, "Yes, this subordinate has written it down, and will give out rewards as soon as Elder Lin is sent away."
"Thank you, Lord Ling, Lord Li." Ding Xiao and the other five went to the audience.
It's just that Ding Xiao deliberately chose to end in front of the Lingbu.
Standing in front of everyone in the Spirit Department, Ding Xiao looked at the disciples of the Spirit Department.
At this moment, they all stared at themselves angrily.
Ding Xiao stopped suddenly.
Seeing Ding Xiao stop, the disciples of the Corpse Department, Ling Jiang, and Master Lin all became nervous.
There is a problem with the last spirit ghost. These old corpse guards and ghost ghost officials can all see it. Could it be that Ding Xiao is going to conflict with the spirit department?
Ding Xiao didn't conflict with the Lingbu, he just stood in front of everyone in the Lingbu and smiled slightly.
"Next time there is such a good thing, remember to inform me." After finishing speaking, Ding Xiao and his companion walked away in front of them.
Ding Xiao's words did not hurt much, but were extremely insulting!
The Ministry of Spirits tried their best to trick him, but in the end, he made a fortune. This made Xiao Ran and the others almost bleed with anger!
"Ding Xiao, don't be too arrogant!"
"A mere corpse guard from the Corpse Department dares to be arrogant in front of our Spirit Department! How dare he!"
"Ding Xiao, you should keep this account for me!"
The one who was most angered by Ding Xiao was none other than Xiao Ran.
Now Xiao Ran's entire face was flushed and trembling.
What Ding Xiao said just now was clearly a blatant provocation to himself!
"Ding Xiao, if I don't kill you, I'm not Xiao Ran!" Xiao Ran was already on the verge of going berserk, and every word came out from between his teeth.
The three tests have all ended. In the end, thanks to the wonderful performance of Ding Xiao's group, Lingbu returned without success.
Under the "farewell" of all members of the Corpse Department, the disciples of the Spirit Department carried the coffin and left the Corpse Department with livid faces.
In the distance, Miao Xun stood beside Ding Xiao, watching the people from the Ministry of Spiritual Affairs leave.
"Fourth, they won't let it go."
Ding Xiao nodded, "It doesn't matter, I was a little confused before, but now, I think I have found a way to become stronger quickly.
Law. "
"En? You just called me the fourth child? When did I become the fourth child?" Ding Xiao suddenly came to his senses and looked at Miao Xun suspiciously.

0