Chapter 39 Appropriate entrustment
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Brother, you can see that the city wall of Nanlin City is quite large now." Ding Ling put a piece of braised pork in his brother's bowl, and the two brothers and sisters ate together.
In his own small yard, he opened a small wooden table and sat on a small wooden stool to eat.
Now that Ding Xiao can already make money, he no longer has to worry about basic necessities of life.
Ding Xiao looked outside the courtyard.
Through the luxuriant jujube tree leaves, he could already see a corner of the city wall from a distance.
The city wall has been built for several months, and now the 20-meter-high city wall has surrounded one-third of the southern city.
In fact, it's not just a small city like Nanlin City, even a big city like Longlin City, which originally had a wall
The city walls were demolished and rebuilt.
The common people don't know why they want to recast a stronger and taller city wall. After all, they haven't heard of any recent wars.
However, ordinary people dare not ask more about today's affairs.
Even if it is a waste of money, as long as the emperor is willing, who can control it.
"Brother, tell me, is there going to be a war?"
Ding Xiao shook his head, "I didn't hear that there was going to be a war. Our big merchants have been prosperous in recent years, even if we fight, we won't be able to defeat us for the time being."
here. It's just that since Luofeng City was massacred overnight by the evil spirit fifteen years ago, Lingsha has become particularly violent in recent years. "
"I heard that neighboring countries are also building city walls."
"Could it be that the city walls are protected from spirits?" Ding Ling asked curiously.
"I'm not too sure either."
Ding Ling nodded thoughtfully.
My brother works in the Zhenling Division. If even he doesn't know, maybe it's just a whim from above, who knows.
After dinner, Ding Xiao washed the dishes and cleaned up the yard, and Ding Ling also ran to help Aunt Zhang.
Seeing Linger go out happily, Ding Xiao smiled slightly.
Sometimes, Ding Xiao couldn't help thinking.
If I am a normal person, my sister will be fine too.
Three tile-roofed houses, a small courtyard, and a jujube tree. Such a day is not bad.
However, when he looked at the city wall under construction, he was a little dazed.
I always feel that something big is about to happen...
After regaining consciousness, Ding Xiao went back to his room thinking that he still had to practice.
Ding Xiao has been practicing behind closed doors for the past few days.

After several attempts to hit the Jiquan acupoints on both sides of the armpit, Ding Xiao found that the Jiquan acupoints were as solid as gold and did not move at all!
"Little guy, it stands to reason that my strength reserve should be able to reach the level of a four-star spirit disciple. Why can't I break through Jiquan Point?"
That childish voice sounded, "Master, starting from the Jiquan acupoint, your acupoint impact requires a lot of effort, and it may be possible in the future
It is several times, dozens of times, or even more than others! "
Ding Xiao couldn't help being surprised, "Why?"
"There is a black mist around the Jiquan Cave on both sides of you!"
At this mention, Ding Xiao suddenly woke up.
There was nothing abnormal when he broke through the lower dantian, upper dantian, and Shenting acupoints before, but this time when he hit the Jiquan acupoint, he clearly
It is obvious that the resistance is ten times that of before!
This kind of difficulty has increased blessings, which has exceeded the normal level.
And around Jiquan Cave, there is a faint layer of mist.
"Heiwu doesn't want me to raise my level!" Ding Xiao said in a deep voice.
At first, Hei Wu didn't expect Ding Xiao to be able to raise his level so quickly. Now that he has discovered it, he naturally won't let him raise his level so easily.
Lift.
"Master, you don't have to worry, it's not a bad thing."
"It prevents me from cultivating, so why isn't it a bad thing?" Ding Xiao was puzzled.
"Master, it seems that it may be suppressed by the golden talisman, causing the black mist to only increase the difficulty of your breakthrough, and cannot completely seal your
Acupuncture. "
"Since the acupoints are not sealed, you can break through. Because you need more effort to break through, you need to try more times than others.
There are many, but once you break through, your strength will be more abundant than others, and your acupoint foundation will be more solid. "
Ding Xiao disagreed, "But I hope to upgrade the level faster, besides, there is an upper limit to the improvement of spiritual appearance, I will break through
The difficulty is greater than others, and the final level reached will be lower than others. "
"There are many acupoints opened at high levels, and the phase force operates more smoothly. It has a huge advantage over low levels. The performance is unknown at low levels.
Obviously, the gap will become bigger and bigger after it can be done, so it can't be reversed just by strength. "
"And there is also an upper limit for the spiritual phase."
"Master, what do you mean by the upper limit?" the little guy asked.
This little guy has just become conscious, and Ding Xiao still needs to explain it patiently.
"It's the limit of the spiritual phase. The spiritual phase can't keep improving. If the spiritual phase reaches the limit, the physical strength will also reach the limit.
At that time, it is no longer possible to increase the level of the spiritual master. "
"Oh, that's it... I think my limit seems to be quite far away... Master, don't worry, I just need to upgrade one level to reach the third level
Spiritual fetus, it is too easy to break through the Jiquan acupoint blocked by the black mist. "
The third level of spiritual fetus? Ding Xiao felt that he had more strange knowledge.
He only has a few levels of spiritual appearance, and he has never heard of a few levels of spiritual fetus!

"I'm also trying to find a way to help you improve your level. Counting the 250 grams of spiritual dust before, you have absorbed a total of 650 grams of spiritual dust. You know
Do you know how much spiritual dust it takes for others to become a four-star spiritual disciple? "
"How many?"
"200 grams is enough!"
"Well...Master, maybe it's because the spirit dust has no taste at all, it's not tasty..."
Ding Xiao almost spit out a mouthful of old blood.
Very good, this statement is very simple and pure.
This little guy is actually picky about eating!
"If you don't eat spiritual dust, what will you eat?"
"After eating the six-eyed poisonous spider last time, I think it's still delicious..."
"In the final analysis, you still want to eat Lingsha."
"En! I really want to eat it!"
Ding Xiao originally planned to be promoted to a four-star spirit apprentice first, and then to an eighth-rank corpse guard before accepting the commission.
Now that he's bankrupt, he still hasn't been promoted.
Under pressure, Ding Xiao had no choice but to return to the corpse case hall of the Ministry of Corpse to look for new tasks.
After looking around, Ding Xiao didn't see any suitable tasks.
The black mist helped the corpses to activate their evil spirits, that is to say, he took the initiative to activate those dead people's evil spirits.
But seeing so many poor people, be it Yunniang or Zhou Gu, Ding Xiao really couldn't bear to let them become like that.
Afterwards, the soul flies away.
After Miao Xun and the others learned that Ding Xiao had gone to the corpse case hall, they rushed over in a swarm.
"Fourth brother, you are finally back. The boss is now a four-star disciple, and my second sister and I have also been promoted to three-star disciples!" Sun Xuchuyi
Come and tell Ding Xiao the news.
"Fourth, your comprehension is so good, how old is it now?"
Ding Xiao has a black thread all over his head, the third brother really can't open which pot he can't carry.
"I'm still Samsung."
"Huh?" Everyone exclaimed.
You must know that Ding Xiao was allocated 400 grams of spiritual dust. He was stronger than Miao Xun before, and he got 400 grams of spiritual dust.
No one finds it strange to be promoted to five stars.
Unfortunately, he didn't advance to the first level.
Ding Xiao also had troubles.
Miao Xun hurriedly said, "Fourth brother, have you used your spirit dust yet?"
"Used, but... I have some, some... problems with my body, so I haven't upgraded my level."

The three of them looked at each other, and immediately thought of Ding Xiao's previous situation.
He was originally a genius trained by the Zhenling Division, but he didn't make any progress in the next few years.
Another point is that Ding Xiao has never used martial arts before.
The fourth child turned out to be seriously ill!
All of a sudden, Ding Xiao's ambiguous explanation immediately solved the doubts in the minds of the three of them.
"Fourth, don't take it to heart. Since we are brothers, we won't leave you alone. There is only a physical problem, and there is always a solution.
method of decision. " Miao Xun comforted.
"That's right, it's a big deal to use more spiritual dust, the spirit level has increased, pay attention to tempering the physical body, what disease can't be cured?" Liu Feiyanhong
Eyes comforted.
"Didn't the fourth brother come to accept the mission? Then we will accompany you. What mission do you want to accept this time?"
The companion's concern is obviously a bit skewed, but it's a pity that Ding Xiao can't continue to explain, so he can only make a mistake.
Suddenly, Ding Xiao looked at the inner hall of the corpse case hall, and he asked, "I heard that there are still some commissions that no one has taken over in the inner hall.
ready to transfer elsewhere. "
"yes?"
"Those dead people have a high chance of becoming evil?"
"Yes, almost all of them are inevitable. Our cadaver department is short of manpower. There are only so many powerful ones, and we can't handle them. We can only
Move to larger cadavers. "
Ding Xiao thought for a while and said, "Brother, you need an eighth-rank rank to enter there. Help me go in and pick one."
After finishing speaking, Ding Xiao was also complaining in his heart.
After hearing the little guy's nonsense, he still set his sights on Lingsha...

0