Chapter 41 Upgrading is like drinking water
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After reaching the level of four-star spirit disciple, Ding Xiao reported to the Secretary's Office, preparing to be promoted.
The secretary raised his head in shock, "Four-star spirit disciple? You have just been promoted to ninth-rank corpse guard for two months, and you have already reached four-star spirit disciple
up? ! "
"Yes, my lord."
Master Li was full of disbelief, stood up, took out a piece of golden talisman paper, and came to Ding Xiao, "I need to check your Jiquan
Is the hole normal. "
"By opening up the Jiquan acupoint, Xiangli can reach the finger faster than other people. Whether it is for martial arts, talisman skills, or supernatural powers, it will greatly improve it."
Lift. "
"You take this talisman, guide the inner strength, and do a few cycles in both arms."
Ding Xiao followed his advice.
Ding Xiao's strength flowed rapidly between his arms, and the talisman was shimmering lightly again and again.
Master Li stared wide-eyed, "The Jiquan acupoint has really been opened up!"
"Ding Xiao, you have indeed acquired a lot of spiritual dust during this time, but spiritual dust is not enough for a realm breakthrough. Whether it is for
Strength, spirit, and comprehension all have higher requirements. Previously, it took half a year for our body to improve the fastest, but you only use
two months? "
The secretary also has something he doesn't know.
In fact, Ding Xiao was promoted from an ordinary person to a four-star spiritual disciple within two months!
Of course, Ding Xiao didn't want to attract too much attention, so he wouldn't take the initiative to bring it up.
"Let's talk about spiritual appearances. For most spiritual appearances, raising two points may not be able to support him to hit the next acupoint. The time spent in the middle,
It can be several months at every turn, and it can be several years at a time! "
Although Ding Xiao's spiritual appearance has not yet broken the wall, he can be sure that his spiritual appearance has a very strong phase force, which can increase his talent by two years.
The situation that can break through does not exist.
It's just that the things this guy needs to upgrade are a little weird. The little guy doesn't seem to like spirit dust, but spirit ghost is his favorite.
As for mental strength, when Ding Xiao was learning the golden talisman, he had actually been training it unknowingly.
As for comprehension, in short, Ding Xiao didn't find it difficult to break through...
Seeing that Ding Xiao didn't answer, the secretary could only shake his head.
No matter how unbelievable this matter is, the test result is no problem. Ding Xiao is already a four-star spiritual disciple!
"Forget it, Ding Xiao, your Jiquan acupoint has been unblocked." Master Li took back the talisman paper, "I'll ask you to take the equipment of the eighth-rank corpse guard.
Come. "

The eighth-rank corpse guard changed his clothes, the color of the brocade clothes became lighter, the talisman bag became a five-grid talisman bag, and the storage bag was also bigger than before.
The waist plate is also more exquisite, and the eighth-grade iron sword is engraved with faint cloud patterns. It is not the same as the original long sword in terms of toughness and beauty.
grade.
The only downside is that the corpse department will reward some low-level talismans only when you have just become a ninth-rank corpse guard.
Give the talisman again.
After receiving the items, as soon as Ding Xiao came out of the secretary's office, Miao Xun and others surrounded him.
"Fourth, that's fine, you're also an eighth grade!"
"From now on, I will call you my lord!"
Surrounded by these few people, Ding Xiao felt a little embarrassed, "Why are you adults and adults, you still call me fourth brother."
"Oh, seeing that my fourth brother has become an eighth-rank corpse protector, I'm only a ninth-rank now..." Sun Xuchu frowned and said, "Fourth brother, when will
Waiting for the task? I also want to earn a little more spiritual dust. "
"I want to, too. Last time when I attacked Zhongting acupoint, I failed a few times and wasted a lot of spirit dust." Liu Feiyan followed up.
Now everyone's enthusiasm is extremely high.
Ding Xiao smiled slightly, "Since you all want to earn spiritual dust, what are you waiting for, I'll go find a mission with my eldest brother!"
A group of people rushed to the corpse case hall. Once inside, Ding Xiao and Miao Xun went straight to the inner hall.
Some disciples of the corpse department who were looking for the mission frowned when they saw the two of them.
"They went to the inner hall to pick up the mission?"
"I heard that they just completed a mission in the inner hall, and the group rewarded them with 230 grams of spiritual dust! I'm really envious."
"Come on, are you making fun of spirit ghosts? Most of the cases there are evil spirits.
I ate it. "
During this time, Ding Xiao's team was extremely efficient.
They specially selected the commission from the inner hall of the corpse case hall, accepted the task, returned the next day, rested for three or four days to recover, and in a blink of an eye
He ran over to pick up the task again.
According to the current income, the group can complete two tasks within a week. According to 250 grams of spiritual dust per task, that is 500 grams per week.
gram!
As the main force, Ding Xiao can probably get 200 grams of spirit dust. In addition, he will also devour about two ** spirit demons.
One month later, Ding Xiao broke through the Zhongtan Cave and was promoted to a five-star spirit disciple!
"Five-star spirit disciple?" The companion looked at Ding Xiao as if seeing a ghost.
"Fourth, you, you have become a five-star disciple in a month? I am one step ahead of you to a four-star disciple, but I am still far away from breaking through.
no period! Hey, there is no harm without comparison! "Miao Xun felt the deepest.
"Brother Dingzi, how do I feel that during this period of time, improving your realm is like drinking water." Hou Yi looked confused.
Three months ago, Ding Xiao was still the biggest shame of Zhenling Division. In the blink of an eye, he became a five-star spirit apprentice!

Ding Xiao shook his head, "Although my strength is abundant, my physical body cannot be strengthened. The strength of a five-star spirit disciple may only be that of others.
Three or four stars are the same. "
Miao Xun immediately retorted, "Your physical strength is already higher than that of your peers. In addition to your understanding of luck charms, I don't think it may be better than the other five.
The protoss is a mere errand. "
"That's right, in these few missions, the fourth brother used a diamond enchantment talisman to solve the battle." Sun Xuchu said.
Liu Feiyan also nodded, "Fourth brother, you are weak, so focus on studying the talisman."
"Last time, Master Li said that he would send us to participate in the Demon Suppression Conference. The stronger you are, the higher our ranking will be."
Miao Xun also said, "The Secretary also asked me to mention this matter to me in the past two days. In the first stage of the Demon Extinguishing Conference, all groups at the same level are required
There will be a knockout round first. "
"That's what I'm most worried about." Liu Feiyan said, "If it's a spirit demon, we can help the fourth child contain it, but the other party is also a living person.
In other words, once the fourth brother's weakness is discovered, he will definitely attack desperately. "
"It's okay if we fight one more, but if we fight more, the others will not be able to do it all at once, and a short board may be tightly grasped by others."
"Monkey is about to be promoted to a two-star spirit disciple. With the blessing of the Speed Talisman, it is not difficult to protect himself, but the fourth child can't just run and not fight, otherwise
Our main means of attack is gone! "
Ding Xiao frowned, "What's the reward for this evil spirit extermination conference?"
"Look at the average level of each group." Miao Xun said, "The average level of the group below the spiritual level, three-star spirit disciples to nine-star spirit disciples, mostly
They all reward different numbers of Spiritualist Gold Pills and some high-level talisman papers, talisman paper books, and there may be some small magic weapons for five-star spirits and above.
What. "
"Spiritualist Golden Elixir? A necessary pill to break through to the spiritualist realm?"
"Yes, that thing is very expensive, it would be nice to get one." Sun Xuchu said.
Ding Xiao took a deep breath. He didn't care about the Demon Extinguishing Conference. After hearing the reward, he realized...
The rewards are really tempting!

0