Chapter 45 Talisman
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ding Xiao is very aware of his weaknesses, and because of this, he pays more attention to making up for his shortcomings.
When Ding Ling returned to the yard, he saw four magic symbols flying around his brother...
"Brother, you...you are doing acrobatics..." Ding Ling stayed at the door holding a bamboo basket.
Ding Xiao was practicing when he was suddenly amused by his sister's words.
"I'm practicing talisman skills!" Ding Xiao corrected.
Ding Ling covered his mouth and smiled, "I've seen other people use talismans. When the talisman strikes, the spirit shackles back down. Your talisman is fine, flying around.
go. "
"Silly girl, what do you know?"
"Hmph, as long as you understand! I'm going to cook! Acrobatics are physical work after all, you must be hungry." Ding Ling ran to the kitchen full of energy
busy.
Ding Xiao smiled and shook his head, continuing to practice.
……………………
Secretary Li Yan is drinking tea and chatting in the gazebo in the backyard of Lord Ling's mansion.
"Master Ling, Chu Guan and the others said that they want to participate in the evil spirit extermination conference." Li Yan took a sip of tea, and his tone remained calm.
Obviously this is a tricky matter, but he wasn't the one who made up the mind, so he was naturally not in a hurry.
Ling Jiang frowned slightly, "They have already gone to the spirit cave to eliminate demons this time, so we should leave the demon extermination conference to others."
Li Yan was noncommittal, "Lord Ling, Chu Guan and the others said that there is no ranking competition in eliminating demons in the caves, but the Demon Extinguishing Conference is about all the divisions.
The honor of the department, they hope to do their part for our department. "
Ling Jiang sneered, "I think it's fake to try hard, but it's true to want the Spiritualist Golden Elixir."
Li Yan smiled slightly, thinking about it, how could Chu Guan and the others fool these two people with their careful thinking.
"Hey, speaking of it, I'm still a little annoyed when Ding Xiao confronted me last time, but I prefer Ding Xiao's straightforwardness."
"If you don't like it, you don't like it. He has been in the corpse department for six years, and he is indeed qualified to dislike it. It's the hypocrisy that makes me listen to it."
Comfortable. "
Li Yan smiled slightly, "My lord, is there not enough obedience and injustice in this world? Jianghu is a world of sophistication, and no one can escape."
take off. "
Ling Jiang shook his head, "It's not that no one can escape, it's that we are not strong enough to dare to offend the people above us, even the Seventh Division will not be able to escape with you and me."
People at the same level dare not provoke them. I really hope that kid Ding Xiao can keep his true nature. "
"Speaking of Ding Xiao..." Li Yan said slowly, "Their five-person team has almost turned over the inner hall of the corpse case hall recently.
all of them. "

"How come those boys who are waiting to be handed over are very motivated to do it, and they come to me to receive a reward in three or four days.
All the spiritual dust was almost taken away by them. "
Ling Jiang couldn't help laughing, "Hahaha, it's interesting, newborn calves are not afraid of tigers."
"If the spirit dust is gone, let the Longlin County Corpse Department approve it. Anyway, the Seven Departments are targeting the Corpse Department, but the Corpse Department has not revoked it yet. We are normal
Run it, let Lao Yang of Longlin County have a headache. "
"Well, I see, Lingchen will not lose them."
After taking a sip of tea, Li Yan looked at Ling Jiang, hesitant to speak.
"Old Li, why are you so hesitant, you and I can speak up." Ling Jiang said.
Li Yan hesitated, and then said, "Is the rumor of the imperial capital true? Will that thing really come after ten years?
The city wall should be ready in four or five months, but if it is really that thing, what is the use of the city wall? "
Ling Jiang's face suddenly sank, appearing to be preoccupied.
"I really don't know, it was deduced by the Star Department, but the people in the Star Department... I don't believe their words anyway, it's just a defense
Fan Yuran. "
"As for the city wall, it's better to have something than nothing..."
Li Yan nodded, that's right.
"By the way, Chu Guan's side, you delay it first, don't agree to them, and don't answer them all at once. I'm afraid that if you really answer them, when the time comes
Then they will find Ding Xiao's trouble. "
"I know."
"Well, I'm always at ease when you do things." Ling Jiang smiled slightly.
……………………
For the past three months, Ding Xiao has been practicing the talisman control and comprehend the Vajra Fumo spell, but his practice progress has slowed down.
After the phase power has been improved, Ding Xiao's Vajra Curse is more powerful than before, but it is still a drop in the bucket against the black mist in his body.
It has no effect.
However, it is also beneficial to observe the Vajra Curse repeatedly, that is to make Ding Xiao's mental power stronger and stronger.
Comparing strength and mental strength have been further improved, and Ding Xiao is learning to make Feihua Sword Shadow Talisman by himself in his spare time.
The Vajra Fumo curse does not restrict Ding Xiao, but Feihua Jianying does.
However, Ding Xiao quickly mastered the production method.
"Why do I feel that Feihua Jianying is easier than I imagined?" Ding Xiao frowned slightly as he looked at the talisman he had drawn.
"The operation of the phase force is single, and the writing of the attack judgment is too simple. It is not at the same level as the Vajra Curse!"
If it is said that in the Vajra Fu Mo curse, the complex operation of the mutual forces is like a huge maze, then Fei Hua Jian Ying is at best a crossroads.
mouth……
"The phase force operation here seems to be able to learn from Vajra's method of subduing the curse... If I change it, can it improve Feihua
Sword Shadow's attack? "Thinking about it, Ding Xiao regained his energy.

The principles of the talisman are all figured out, it's just the degree of complexity and the difference in strength.
Ding Xiao immediately modified the combined operation of the Feihua Sword and Shadow Talisman.
The operation of phase force has changed, and the runes have also changed a little, but the changes are not big.
After the production was completed, Ding Xiao couldn't wait to grab Sun Xuchu, and the two ran to the outskirts of the mountains to experiment.
Sun Xuchu used the unmodified Feihua Sword and Shadow Talisman, while Ding Xiao used the modified one.
The two of them faced each other, and they agreed to strengthen the talisman with the strength of the three forces, and shoot at the same time.
The sword shadows of the two sides collided, making several crisp sounds.
And Ding Xiao's flying sword successfully shot down Sun Xuchu's and shot towards him.
Sun Xuchu was careless and his shoulder was scratched.
"Third brother!" Ding Xiao hurried over to check.
Sun Xuchu didn't care about his injury at all, "It's okay, skin trauma! But, did you cheat? Didn't it mean that you only paid three
Dao Xiangli blesses the talisman? "
Ding Xiao felt relieved when he saw that Sun Xuchu's arm was fine.
"Third Brother, mine has been remodeled. We inject the same phase power, but the phase power of the talisman itself is different. Mine is stronger than yours.
stronger. "
"What? You, you made that one yourself? And it was remodeled?"
In order to achieve the accuracy of the test, Ding Xiao did not inform Sun Xuchu in advance, "Third brother, that, in fact, I also made yours
Yes... Otherwise, 1,500 taels of Flying Flower Sword Shadow! "
Sun Xuchu excitedly covered Ding Xiao's hand, "You, you know how to be a Flying Flower Sword Shadow? Impossible!"
"Could it be that you got the Flying Flower Sword and Shadow Talisman?"
"Where can I get that thing? You need a fifth grade to go to Zangshu Pavilion." Ding Xiao said, "Is Flying Flower Sword Shadow difficult? Why not?
Can learn? "
"Come on, come on, your expression... the second child is right, every time I see your expression, I really want to beat you up." Sun Xuchu pointed
Ding Xiao's face, "Although I know you are unintentional, but this makes people feel more uncomfortable."
"Boss didn't mention it to you. That time I wanted to learn Flying Flower Sword Shadow, and I almost became a fool! Do you think it's difficult?!"
Ding Xiao blinked...
"Third brother, that's why you haven't recovered yet? No wonder the three of you didn't catch me last time. That's why."

0