Chapter 50: Demon Extinguishing Conference
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back at the residence, Li Yan said some comforting words, meaning that Ding Xiao and the others don't have to care about the rankings, just give it their all.
After Master Li left, Sun Xuchu closed the door, and the five brothers immediately got together.
Before he could speak, Miao Xun patted Sun Xuchu on the head.
"You crow's mouth, this is all right, those geniuses in Longlin County are really assigned to our group!"
Sun Xuchu covered his head and said aggrievedly, "That's what I mentioned, who knows that we will touch two out of every nine chances.
arrive! "
"If you want to blame, you should blame the second child, the fourth child and the youngest child. If you don't upgrade your level, we will be assigned to the three-star group."
Miao Xun glared at Sun Xuchu, then shook his head, "Forget it, since we are assigned to our group, there is nothing we can do."
"The three corpses of Black Feather City, Baxia City, and Zhou Tiancheng have nine teams, with a high probability of being from three-star to two-star Spiritualist. Each team
a team. So in our group, we can be sure that there must be three of them. "
"In addition, there is another one at Longlin City, that is four."
"I remember that the rules of the Demon Extinguishing Conference are that the top three are rewarded, and the top three can enter the second round of the Demon Extinguishing Conference, but the ranking is
Those who take the top five will not be rewarded for the fourth or fifth place, but the next time the corpse department of Nanlin City will have one more team to participate. "
"The year before last, Chu Guan and the others finished fourth in the same level. Last year we had two teams participating, but it was a pity that they were eliminated very early."
"Ding Xiao, what do you think we should compete for?"
Ding Xiao thought for a while, then suddenly looked at the four of them, "The minimum price for a Spiritualist Golden Elixir is 1 million taels, and it is very difficult for ordinary people to buy it.
There is nothing to sell at all, and the martial art is not enough to provide for itself, so it will not be sold at all. "
"A Golden Pill of the Spiritualist can make the impact of the Spiritualist realm a year or even a few years earlier. Since everyone is not a member of a big family, this
This time is our chance! "
"So, since we're here, no matter whether the opponent is from the Three Great Corpse Divisions or the Dragonscale Corpse Division, we won't lose to anyone!
No one can stop us from winning the Spiritual Spirit Elixir! "
"Five golden pills, not one less!"
Ding Xiao's tone is unquestionable, he doesn't have much time to waste.
For Ding Ling, whether it is a year or half a year in advance, he will try his best to fight for it!
What his companions didn't expect was that what Ding Xiao wanted to fight for was not fourth and fifth, but... what he wanted to fight for was... first!
The more people like them have no background, the more they have to seize every opportunity!
Miao Xun was the first to recover.
At the beginning, they gave up being corpse guards because of their second child, but were they really willing in their hearts?
Are you willing to be a soul official in obscurity for the rest of your life?

If it was because he was reluctant to let go of his second or third child before, then now is the best time for him to regain his passion back then.
After Ding Xiao joined, they have already begun to become different!
"Okay! Since the fourth brother said so, then we have only one goal, to be the first!"
Sun Xuchu suddenly smirked to himself, "Hahahaha, think about it, if we can defeat the elites of the three major corpse divisions, take the dragon scale
Those geniuses from the City Corps Department were selected... Tsk tsk tsk, it's really exciting to think about it! "
Liu Feiyan glanced at the boss and the third.
The eldest and the third have been by her side all these years. She saved them back then, and they chose to spend the rest of their time protecting her.
"No matter how many times you want to compete, I will do my best!"
Hou Yi clenched his fists and said fiercely, "I can't be of much help, but I will definitely not hold you back!"
Ding Xiao nodded, his companion did not disappoint him.
Then what about him...he can't let his companion down!
……………………
After resting for a day, the next morning, on the broad road, teams of officials from the Zhenling Division headed towards the southwest from all directions.
The dragon scale corpse departs.
Many people know that today is the annual evil spirit extermination conference of the Zhenling Division's corpse department. The thirteen corpse departments in Longlin County have all dispatched
Your own elite squad, come to participate.
Zhen Lingsi's status is respected, and ordinary people are not only curious but also looking forward to seeing these strong men.
Perhaps in order to demonstrate the strength of the Zhenling Division's disciples, the Zhenling Division Corpse Department is open to the public today.
The people rushed to tell each other, and a large number of people from Longlin City also went to the Corpse Martial Arts Field to watch the battle.
Bai Shou and General Qin also handled their official duties well, and followed Li Yan and the others to watch the battle.
All of a sudden, the huge corpse was filled with people.
The scale of the Dragonscale City Corpse Department is far beyond Ding Xiao's imagination. Just one martial arts field covers an area of dozens of hectares.
At this time, the Martial Arts Field was divided into nine areas, separated like a nine-square grid.
These nine districts correspond to three-star spirits to two-star spirits.
Ding Xiao and the others followed Li Yan to the competition area for the four-star spirit disciples.
Not long after, the two-star spiritual arena located in the center of the Nine Palaces rose by itself, attracting the attention of everyone present.
In the middle of the arena, an old man with white beard clasped his fists to the surroundings, and said with a smile, "In Xia Zhang Tianhe, the executive of the Dragon Scale Corpse Training Hall
Well, welcome to come from afar. "
"There are quite a lot of people here, so I'll make a long story short."
"Please hurry up and go to the preparation area of the ring corresponding to each participating team. We have disciples who will draw the opponents on the spot. It is only one match.
The winner advances, and the loser is eliminated. "
"After the winner wins, they can receive spiritual dust to help you quickly recover and prepare for the next day's competition."

"On the other hand, to reiterate, no false reporting of grades is allowed. The highest grade in each group must not exceed the average grade of two stars."
"Okay, this is not the first time for everyone to come here. Once again, I wish each team prosperous martial arts and good luck!"
After finishing speaking, the ring lowered slowly by itself.
People in various regions started to get busy again.
"There's still half a stick of incense left." Li Yan looked at the timing incense burning on the four-star spirit apprentice ring and said, when the time came, disciple Longlin would
It's time to draw the two sides of the battle.
"Why haven't the people from the Three Great Corpse Departments and the Dragonscale Corpse Department come yet?"
As soon as the words were finished, the crowd behind them suddenly moved out of the way.
Then, a group of seven or eight people walked up with their heads held high.
These people looked arrogant and calmly accepted the attention of other teams, but they didn't even look at them.
"It belongs to the corpse department in the lower city!" Li Yan narrowed his eyes slightly.
There are four men and one woman in this team, and everyone looks tall and big. Except for the few elders who lead the team, the other five are no more than two years old.
Young people up to ten years old.
The woman among them looked to be only seventeen or eighteen years old.
When passing by Ding Xiao's team, the last big guy over two meters tall bumped into Sun Xuchu, and even hit Sun Xuchu directly.
Had to take a few steps backwards and fell out.
With such a great force, the opponent obviously did it on purpose.
Sun Xuchu immediately stood up and shouted angrily, "You don't have eyes when you walk!"
Li Yan grabbed Sun Xuchu, "Don't cause trouble outside the arena!"
The man looked down at Sun Xuchu, without any apology, and snorted coldly, "Take a pee and take a look at yourself, see if you are qualified to follow me
say! "
Afterwards, he stopped again and gave a lot of attention to Sun Xuchu and the others, "I heard that the team you led was that useless man named Ding Xiao."
people? I've heard about him, the shame of Zhen Lingsi, one can imagine what kind of team he leads! "
"What did you say!" Miao Xun and the others were furious.
"What? Do you want to fight?" The strong man sneered, "Nanlin City, hehe, you'd better pray that you don't meet us in the first match,
Otherwise, I will make you all kneel down and beg for mercy! "
"Hong Wu!" The team leader in front glanced back and gave a low shout. Then the strong man stopped talking and followed the team with a big swagger.
Sway away.
"It's really deceiving!" Liu Feiyan said sternly, "Is the third child all right?"
"It's okay!" Sun Xuchu stared at the strong man's back.
Ding Xiao patted Sun Xuchu, "Third brother, don't be distracted before the battle, don't be affected by your opponent!"
"As for who will kneel down at that time, it won't be based on words!"

0