Chapter 1: Meeting Uncle Ross
1.3k 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Mike was a 25 year old software developer, working at a big tech company, he finally got some time off!, which he would like to enjoy with his girlfriend Jessica. He had been dating her for about six months now, and he couldn't believe his luck. She was only 21 years old, but already a stunningly beautiful young woman; from her deep emerald green hair that framed her delicate features, all the way down to her hourglass figure and perky curves. Mike often found himself in awe of Jessica's beauty, as if he didn't quite understand how he could be so lucky as to have such a goddess by his side.
 
With his vacation time finally here, Mike was determined to make it special and unforgettable. Through his uncle Ross, 51 years old, he booked them a room at the fanciest resort hotel in the Caribbean, with luxurious amenities and stunning views of the beaches - a perfect place to spend some quality time together.
 
Mike and Jessica arrived at the resort hotel, nestled in the rolling hills of the countryside. They had been traveling for days, and were both eager to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and soak in the peace and serenity of their new home. The countryside was lush and green, and the sun shone brightly through the trees.
 
As they pulled up in front of the hotel, they were welcomed by an elderly gentleman. Mike recognized him immediately as his uncle, whom he had not seen in many years. He introduced Jessica to his uncle Ross, and the old man beamed. Mike could tell that his uncle liked Jessica immediately, and that she had made a good impression.
 
Uncle Ross was tall, had a big round stomach and had long fingers like a man who has spent most of his life playing piano. He had a kind face, but his thin lips also seemed to hint at a certain level of severity.
 
His hair was thinning, and he smelled like he had been sweating his whole life, like working a full day in the hot sun. Jessica found it endearing, and felt it almost so inviting that she wanted to give him a hug, even though it was the first time she met him.
 
Ross' voice was a deep baritone, strong and commanding. When he spoke everything stopped and everyone listened. He kept talking while showing to their room, and Mike's uncle showed them around the hotel. He described the beautiful views and amenities, and he proudly showed them the large pool and sauna, which was one of his favorite spots. He also talked about the tennis court and the nearby golf course, which Mike and Jessica were both looking forward to exploring.
 
After the tour, Mike's uncle left, and Mike and Jessica were alone in the room. Mike could feel a strange tension in the air, and he looked at Jessica and saw that she was feeling it too. They shared a knowing look, and Mike thought he could see something in her eyes that he had never seen before.
 
Suddenly, his uncle appeared in the doorway, his face flushed and a gleam in his eye. He walked towards them and stood a few feet away, and Mike could see that he was looking at Jessica, who was wearing a skimpy bikini, as she hoped she could get a quick dip before dinner. She was stunningly beautiful, and Mike could see the old man was visibly aroused by her.
 
Mike felt uncomfortable and tried to look away, but his uncle seemed oblivious to his discomfort. He stared at Jessica hungrily, and his gaze lingered upon her body. She looked back at him, her eyes wide and her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.
 
The old man cleared his throat and spoke in a gruff voice. "My boy," he said. "My no longer impotent beast has awoken from his slumber, and I fear that it may be too much for your young lady to resist." Mike was stunned by his uncle's words. He couldn't believe that his uncle was speaking so openly about his desires, while hitting on his girlfriend!.
 
Jessica looked away and Mike could see that she was embarrassed and afraid. He put his arm around her, trying to reassure her, and his uncle seemed to understand. He gave them a knowing look, and then he left the room, leaving them alone in the silence.
 
Mike and Jessica went straight to bed, not even bothering visiting the pool, Mike fearing what would happen, should Jessica and uncle Ross meet again that night, not daring not think what would happen. Mike feel promptly asleep, while Jessica were unable to forget the sight of uncle Ross package, even fully clothed, the size of his bulge was clearly visible. "(A penis can't possibly... be that big... Can it?)".
 
The next morning Jessica appeared to have forgotten everything about yesterday's event, wearing an even skimpier string bikini. "Lets go to the pool!" she cheerfully yelled, while pulling Mike into the hallway.
 
The pool was located in the middle of the resort, Jessica went straight in, after leaving Mike and her beach bag at the receding chairs. Mike promptly took our his book, some isekai fantasy novel, and started reading.
 
Uncle Ross was sitting at a café table across the pool, having a perfect view of all this. Slurping sounds could be heard from under the table, as his beautiful purple haired resort manager was bobbing her head, was trying to tame his beast.
 
She only managed to fit around a third of his cock inside her mouth, savouring the feeling of his manliness filling her mouth. (It's been at least ten years, since I last got to enjoy the beast!) Erika thought, she was rather jealous that it was Jessica, and not her, who cured Ross of this impotence.
(Well at least I get to enjoy this!) she bobbed her head eagerly, while humming to herself.
 
Suddenly Ross pressed her head down the shaft, cutting of her air. "Hmpf!" she exclaimed, while trying to swallow the massive spurt of semen, before it leaked from her mouth, dirtying her business uniform, failing at her task. "I really missed this" Ross' deep voice cut the air.
 
Erika cleaned herself up, took the now half-flaccid Beast in her hand, whose girth still filled her hand completely, and then proceeded to lick the glans eagerly, to clean it completely, before stowing it neatly inside his grey speedos, which left nothing to imagination. She rose, dapped her lips with a handkerchief, then bowed to Ross and left him alone.
 
The beast was tamed, but not satisfied.
 
His gaze shifted to the pool and Jessica, who was leisurely swimming in it. Ross stood up as if to leave, then stopped and turned to Jessica. A smile formed on his lips. "Cannonball!" he yelled, while diving into the pool before a stunned Jessica. The waves took off her top, revealing her perfectly formed Double D-cups beneath the sun's light.
 
Jessica quickly covered her breasts, but not before Ross emerged from the water with a splash and swam towards Jessica until he reached her location.
 
He put his hands on his waist and looked at her desire ablaze in his eyes, Mike could see them from where he was half laying. He saw something special between these two people that he had never seen before; they were two souls united in an electric current of passion.
 
Seconds turned to minutes, as Jessica stood petrified, heat rising in her cheeks, but unable to move a single inch.
 
Mike continued to glance over the top of his book, as Jessica finally slid the arm not covering her breasts below the water surface, clearly finding its target, as she gasped quietly. Mike could feel his erection rise, his heart racing at the thought of Jessica touching another man.
 
His thoughts confused him, but the sight of his uncle towering over Jessica in the pool, while she looked straight into chest clouded his mind, he was unable to utter a single thought and would only watch, as Jessica's arm made circular motions below the surface.
 
Ross grunted in approval, which woke Jessica from her daze, she quickly turned around, sat down in the shallow water and hugged her knees to hide her breasts.
"Mike! Please get my floating top, from across the pool!" she yelled.
 
Mike launched himself to go pick up her top from the edge of the pool and threw it to her; she caught it with one hand and pulled it over her head. He sighed deeply, "(Ross sure is perceptive. He's definitely not blind to Jessica's actions, and... Jessica's going to have a hard time explaining this to me)" he thought, as he went to lay down again.
 
As Jessica turned around to ask the uncle what he hell was doing, all words seemed to fail her and she was rendered speechless. Somehow, it seemed as if he had grown even more handsome, his domineering presence and wet tanned skin glistering from the ripples in the pool. And to her dismay, she began to feel an all too familiar feeling in her gut, the same one that she had seen in yesterday. She could feel the seed of lust taking root in her gut, and she was unable to control it. She felt her legs quiver and her knees grow weak, as she felt the familiar juices begin to flow.
 
"You seem... lost" the uncle spoke.
 
Her face grew even redder, and she felt her lust getting the better of her, before she finally managed to muster the strength to ask what she should've said from the beginning.
 
"You... you... you..." she stammered, her voice suddenly lost.
 
Ross smiled and got up and put his hands on her shoulders, "You're quite beautiful, you cured me, perhaps I can return the favour." He said with a smile.
 
Jessica felt her heart skip a beat, "Oh... I... I... I don't think..." she said and turned around, but the uncle placed his hands of her smooth bikini bottom and cupped her ass, bringing her closer to the edge of the pool.
 
She gasped, her heart racing, and her eyes widened; she felt her body give way and she fell into a pool of lust, she moaned softly as his round stomach pushed her slowly towards the edge of the pool.
 
Mike watched the exchange with wide eyes from the edge of his chair, breathing heavily he excused himself and went to the bathroom.
 
"Hmpf, it seems like Mike went to take care of himself" uncle Ross exclaimed while grinning. While Mike ran, using the book to cover his erection, Jessica could only moan in response, every ripple in the pool brought her waves of pleasure.
 
Suddenly uncle Ross' stomach had pitted her against the pool edge, cutting her escape of, as she was stuck between his tanned skin and the cool mosaic wall, detailing the edge of the poll. Her surprise was even larger, when he managed to uncover the beast, sliding it in between her thighs, the glans touching her clit through the thin bikini fabric.
 
Jessica's natural response was to try to push herself away from edge of the pool using her hands, but to no avail. It only caused her positioning to become more unstable, now only standing on the tip of her toes. The erect Beast followed her upwards, stilled wedged firmly between her thighs.
 
"Shh... keep your moans down, someone might come." Uncle Ross grinned. Even inside the pool, he could feel the warmth from her dripping sex as she became even wetter. Another ripple sent Jessica into ecstasy, she moaned and opened her mouth to try to do something, but couldn't do anything besides accepting the pleasure.
 
She felt another pool-ripple, and she felt her body shake. She jerked, trying to evict the man's stomach from her body, but each time she did, he would swat away her hands.
 
"Please... Please... don't... don't... I... We..." she stammered, unable to complete a sentence, "I don't even know you very well" she finally managed to say with a hoarse voice.
 
Uncle Ross grinned, pulled his speedos fully off and slid the Beast even further between her thighs, Jessica felt her body shudder one final time, and she moaned, her last line of defense broken, and she snapped.
 
"Stop... Stop teasing me..." she pleaded and rocked her hips, trying to grind the Beast against her pussy.
 
"You want this cock, don't you?
 
"No... I... No..." she stammered, her body and mind did not agree on the current events. She loved Mike, and before meeting Uncle Ross, she could never imagine herself being with another man, the thought was repulsive. But now all she could think of, was the pleasure of the beast rubbing against her clit.
 
Jessica never felt pleasure like this before, and could no longer hold herself up on the tip of her toes. At the same time she lowered herself to stand flat footed on the pool floor, uncle Ross drove the beast between her thighs, trembling while trying to destroy her flimsy bikini bottom, as it stretched.
 
The Beast pressed against her pussy, tearing into her bikini bottom even further, but not breaking the thin fabric. She felt the fabric stretch and give way, increasing the pleasure. She heard a pop, and the Beast finally entered her.
 
"Ah!".
4