Chapter 8: Another attempt at redemption
869 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
With her chin being the only part of her face inside the water, Jessica kept her eyes level with the surface, avoiding to gaze upon Ross. She was unaware of how Ross' towel was slowly getting undone by his beast, the combination of the skinship of an almost naked beauty, the still fresh mental image of her delicate slit and lastly they way she softly had called him uncle sealed the deal, making the head of the beast slightly peek out from underneath the towel.
 
"Hoho, stop being so stiff..." Ross said, looking slightly down at her due to their difference in size. Jessica's body slowly rose from the water, until her full and rounds breasts emerged, as she tried to relax. With her initial embarrassment and surprise from losing the bet, she still hadn't had time to reflect what the knot in her stomach actually meant.
 
She put her head back and let it rest on Ross' arm, shortly flinching at the touch but forcing herself to relax. ("What is this feeling... is it lust? No.. Maybe excitement? Or some sort of anxiety?) Jessica tried to find the reason behind the knot in her stomach, but no matter what the feeling was, it burned like a fire, blocking out whatever else she might have felt. She still didn't realize the Ross' private parts were partly visibly.
 
"You still wonder how I did it, don't you?" Ross guessed her thoughts, adjusting the towel, covering up his erection. "Yes!, how?" Jessica turned her had to look up at Ross. "It's because I'm strong" Ross flexed his biceps, flexing right arm in front of her face, using the other hand to press down on his biceps to empathize its size.
 
Before Jessica thought her actions through, she placed both her hands on either side of his upper arm, squeezing his biceps. "Oh my, there's actually quite some muscle here" she said out loud, before blushing, just then realising what she had done, quickly pulling away her hands. "Haha... Thank you, as I said, I do workout every single day." Ross immediately replied, trying to capitalize on her moment of weakness.
 
Jessica panicked hard at his rumbling voice and tried to stand up quickly, causing her to slip and fall head first in over Ross. Her trajectory would take her to the other side of Ross.
"Woah!" Ross exclaimed, using his left arm to create a wall on the other side of himself for Jessica to brace herself against, allowing her to not fall head first into the water. She wasn't able to avoid the fall completely however, and instead ended up directly into Ross' lap, her back against his round stomach.
 
"Aaaaaaaaaaaah!" Jessica covered herself with her arms, one arm covering both her perky nipples, the other her private parts. Her towel was now laying somewhere on the bottom of the onsen pool floor. She was now sitting on top of Ross, with her ass directly placed against his crotch, only the bath towel prevented further escalation of the situation.
 
"Hey, Jessica, you alright?" Ross asked, silently grinning behind her while breathing down her neck.
"E-eh?! Yes, yes, I'm perfectly fine~" Jessica tried to downplay the situation, however she didn't dare move a muscle. "Don't look!" Jessica shouted. "Yes.. yes.." Ross replied nonchalant, but not closing his eyes.
 
"Want do to another bet?" Ross suddenly said. "WHA... What? Now?" Jessica couldn't think straight, the feeling of the knot combined with her embarrassment made her unable to think straight, only trying to find a way out of her predicament. "Yes, same reward if you win, the whole trip paid for~" Ross grinned, before continuing "you only have to still right here, uncovered on my lap for half an hour without moving".
 
"NO!" Jessica looked around, trying to find her towel to no avail. "CLOSE YOUR EYES!, I'm getting up now" Jessica shouted, looking up at him to make sure his eyes were closed. Ross sighed heavily, leaning his head back.
"Fifteen minutes" Ross tried to haggle as Jessica removed the hand that was covering her lady bits, instead using it to steady herself on the onsen floor, getting ready to push herself off him. "Think about how much it would mean to Mike" he continued, making Jessica pause.
 
Jessica exhaled as she truthfully considered his bet. "(I'm already in this horrible position, we've already done much worse, so I might as well try to get something out of it)". Again looking up at him, making sure he didn't look, she slowly uncovered her nipples and folded her arms under her breasts, making them jiggle slightly as she spoke her offer: "Ten minutes, final offer - And no funny business - don't move a muscle!".
 
Ross grinned inwardly in celebration, Jessica had taken the bait yet again. "Alright, but let me just adjust my position first, my ass is sleeping a little bit from when you fell on me. Also we should be allowed to move any part of us not touching each other, for example my head" Ross said as he moved his head around, flexing his neck.
 
"That... seems fair, Whaa!?!" Jessica replied with a yelp, as Ross did a little jump, to adjust himself, startling Jessica as she covered herself up again. "Much better" Ross said. Jessica was now again looking at Ross over her shoulder, glaring skeptically at him. "Also no peeking!" She said, adding a clause to their bet. "Wait.. How do we time it?" she inquired, raising her eyebrows at the question.
 
Ross didn't move his head as he answered with still closed eyes "There's a digital clock by the entrance, on the other side of the onsen". Jessica turned her head to look at the clock, mentally noting the current time. "Alright, time has now started!". She just wanted to get this over with as soon as possible, not wasting any time. "(If he wants ten minutes of me sitting with me in his lap, that's all he gets, no more stalling with idle talk, just to extend the time he can touch me!)".
 
At the exact same moment she had finished her thought, Ross unleashed his already limited control of his lower parts, making the blood rush into the beast. When he did his little jump, Ross had made sure the towel didn't cover his manhood any longer. Thus from the depth of the water his mighty beast awoke, rising towards the surface until his now erect penis finally pierced the waterline, the girthy head coming into view.
 
Jessica didn't immediately notice this development, initially too focused on her own feelings of embarrassment. That was until his erection non mistakenly rubbed against her womanhood. "Mmh!, Ahh!" Jessica involuntarily let out a few moans from the sudden pleasure.
3