Chapter 13: Revising the rules
487 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
It had been an amazing day. It was just what Jessica had imagined and hoped for a day to be like, when Mike initially invited her to go on vacation with him at the resort. After the brunch, they went to the golf course to take the beginner course. As she expected, Mike had been extremely bad at golfing, while she apparently was quite good for a beginner. Luckily Mike was a good sport and didn't mind losing to her.
 
Following a light but filling lunch, they went to the onsen to unwind and relax together. They had booked a couple time slot at the onsen, so they could relax together in the onsen undisturbed. Outside of a few selected time slot, the onsen was normally separated by gender in two-hourly time slots.
 
With only towels to cover them, Jessica sat beside Mike in the shallow water and leaned back, she focused on enjoying the warmth of the naturally heated water. "I really had fun today" Jessica said, as she leaned her head on Mike's shoulder.
 
"Yeah, me too" Mike answered, while enjoying the skinship of his hot girlfriend.
 
"You really suck at golf though" Jessica sat up straight and looked at Mike before laughing a tiny bit.
 
"Oh yeah? Well I'm not gonna be the one doing the sucking tonight" Mike retorted while smiling.
 
"Pff..." both Jessica and Mike laughed at their exchange, before Jessica snuggled up to Mike again. She looked up at the clock and took notice of the time. She had two hours before she had to meet Erika at the reception, meaning they would soon have to get out of the onsen.
 
With a heavy sigh Jessica tried to enjoy their onsen time, but her mind couldn't relax, she felt like the expression - calm before the storm, fit the current situation perfectly. She had no idea which kind of rules Ross would make, she only knew they would be increasingly lewd, and as she had already planned how she would approach the deal, all she could do was wait and try to relax.
 
--
 
*Ding*
 
Jessica stepped out of the elevator and into the lobby, she then walked up to the reception desk with Erika behind it. She made sure to be here a few minutes early, in case Ross would make some lame excuse about her being late to pressure her somehow. She could never be too cautious around that man.
 
Which was why she was nervous about her current situation, but she steeled her nerves.
 
"Hello Erika, I'm here for my daily work with Ross." Jessica said, managing to put on a thin smile.
 
"Ah Jessica, just in time, Ross is expecting you in the meeting room, come let me show you the way." Erika gestured off to the side and led the way into a meeting room down a hallway. Erika opened the door for Jessica before stepping to the side and gesturing her inside.
 
Jessica walked into the meeting room, which contained a classic board-meeting table in an rectangular oval, with twenty leather chairs around it. Sitting opposite of the entrance was Ross, wearing a business suit and tie, having the contract in front of him.
Jessica noticed that on the table, directly in front of her and opposite Ross, another copy of the contract was laying.
 
"Ah Jessica, welcome - please have a seat." Ross got up and gestured for her to sit in the designated spot. As Jessica helped herself to sit in the chair, she could hear the door close behind her as Ross said down again.
 
"Now.." Ross booming voice filled the room, his aura now giving off an almost beastly vibe. Jessica could feel the knot in her stomach return stronger than before, as she began to worry, that she had made the biggest mistake in her life, she felt like she had trouble breathing due to his aura.
 
"Let's go through the contract together, just to make sure both of us understand the specifics of the clauses and rules." Ross continued with a business smile, the aura had disappeared as quickly as it had arrived.
 
Jessica frowned, even though she felt like she could breathe again, the knot was still there.
 
After going back and forth for five minutes, Ross and Jessica both agreed to having same understanding of the contract. Normally one would go through such a notion with a lawyer before signing a contract, but due to the circumstances, they had done it just now instead.
 
"(At least Ross is gentleman enough to ensure that we have the same understanding of it)", Jessica thought. She didn't get her hopes up however, as she knew it was likely just a facade he put up, having just felt that beastly pressure a few minutes ago.
 
Ross made a few compelling arguments about having to keep up appearances, so she had reluctantly agreed on having to meet up daily for half an hour around dinnertime.
 
"Okay, let's start." Ross stated while looking Jessica straight into the eyes. "As my first rule, I'll add the following rule." Ross flipped over a paper on the table, which only contained a single sentence:
  • During the daily meetup, Jessica must watch as Erika services Ross.
Jessica took her time to read the sentence a few times. "Service? What exactly does that entail?" she had a bad feeling, and was pretty sure she knew exactly what this meant, but she had to be sure.
 
"I'm a man with needs, you know - after you cured my impotence, thus Erika helps me with my problem." Ross calmly explained, like it was the most logical thing in the world.
 
Jessica was shocked at the audacity of Ross, she was prepared to face his bluntness, which was one thing. But the way he calmly explained it, caused her to be stunned. The way he rationalized it, like it was a given, didn't sit well with her, in fact she got caught completely off guard.
 
"W... Whaa?" Jessica managed to utter with a half open mouth, as she leaned forward in her shocked stated, before regaining her composure and sitting straight again.
 
"I mean.. I see..." Jessica continued, as she contemplated her strategy based on the new information.
 
Ross then continued to flip over two other pages, each containing one of the existing rules. "For simplicity, I've taken the liberty to print the existing ones, it'll be easier to visualize the addition and eventual removal of rules." Ross explained as he turned the now three pages towards Jessica, making it easier for her to read.
 
Jessica again leaned forward and looked at the papers, which contained the above rule as well as the two existing ones:
  • Jessica must always refer to Ross as her uncle.
  • Ross can fondle Jessica's tits at any given time, as long as Mike doesn't notice.
"And yes, I'm assuming by your previous reaction, that you'll be having an... unfavourable opinion... of the current ruleset." Ross explained, as his deep voice made her look up from the papers.
 
Jessica was now fully focused on the man that was both the cause of her current dilemma, as well as her potential future saviour, all she had to do, was to play and beat him at his own game, no matter the costs.
 
It was time to make some decisions.
1