Chapter 16: The first battle
542 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Erika did her best to hold her composure, she really did.
 
But there was just something about the way that Ross and Jessica were looking at each other, which made her stomach flutter. Thus she couldn't hide her continuous arousal, which were clearly visible by her rosy cheeks.
 
When the two other people sitting at the table had met, a sudden change occured. Erika didn't understand what it was, but something happened inside Ross.
Life once again had become bright, as his impotence was cured, even if everything else was as usual.
 
"(I wait the sweet release of the weak flesh)", Erika thought, as she felt the heat rise between her legs. The anticipation was killing her. Even if Jessica were beyond the point of no return, as both Jessica and Ross had already indulged themselves in pleasure, Erika had mostly been missing out so far.
 
Erika was patient, she knew the best rewards were giving to the ones who worked the hardest. She once again calmed down by savoring the memory of the Ross' salty seed after ten years of missing the enlarged mighty beast.
 
Even with the destination in sight, Erika knew she wouldn't have enjoyed it, if it wasn't a challenging journey. She had stood by Ross as they had build this resort up from the ground, even as he had become impotent. They had both learned a lot, and made a lot of mistakes along the way. Nevermind all the kinky stuff that they had indulged themselves during the journey.
 
She knew how important the journey was to ensure personal growth, even if the goal was to corrupt the beautiful and innocent girl in front of her.
 
When seeing a CEO, most people want to have his/her position, but not all people are up to do what it takes to be there. People just want things to be given to them, but they are not willing to work for it. There are very few people who are up to the challenge and they are the ones who actually arrive to their destination.
 
She looked up to those people, to the ones who gave everything in their power and worked without rest, not the ones who inherited everything they have.
 
Jessica was now just starting on on her journey, but would she be ready to the sacrifices along the way, to reach the destination laid out by Ross. Erika loved the journey as much as the destination, today was just another step, and she was prepared to do her part today with pleasure.
 
With a simple look between herself and Ross, she began to unbutton the jacket of her black suit.
 
--
 
Jessica's innocent smile started to falter the moment Erika started to unbutton her jacket.
 
"What are you doing?" Jessica managed to get out, as she stared at Erika, who was now sliding the suit jacket off her shoulders. But before Jessica could panic more at the Erika suddenly taking her clothes off, Erika instead placed her jacket neatly on the backrest of her chair before sitting back again.
 
"What did you think she was doing?" Ross answered with a smirk in Erika's stead.
 
While blushing slightly at her own dirty mind, Jessica eyed Ross annoyingly.
 
"The work meeting has started, it's time to play." He continued as Erika proceeded to grab a deck of cards from nearby, before skillfully fanning the cards out on the table to show deck hadn't been tampered with.
 
"Please confirm that the cards are authentic", Erika dryly inquired, before using one hand, facing palm up to point towards Ross.
 
Ross slowly leaned forward and glanced at the cards, before nodding.
 
Erika then repeated the gesture towards Jessica.
 
Jessica were still kind of embarrassed that she had misunderstood Erika's intentions so quickly. But she managed to ground herself, as she had to check the cards carefully, to verify that there wasn't any foul play. Even if Ross didn't know what game they would be playing yet, she wouldn't give any advantage away.
 
She thought back to one of the two last rules she had created, as she wanted to create one that would both be exciting for Ross and distracting for herself, such that whatever 'service' Erika would be given, would be easier to ignore, as well as maybe get Ross to focus on something else.
 
What she ended up with, was the following rule:
  • During the daily work meeting, Ross and Jessica must play at least a single round of any card game of Jessica's choosing. The winner gets to add or remove a rule.
Ross had seemed thoughtful at her introduction of the rule, thus she figured that he couldn't immediately find a way to cheat his way out of it, thus a small victory in her book.
 
They had discussed and agreed upon that Erika would be the one to deal the cards, such that unless they played a game where no dealer was required, Erika would be preoccupied with the cards, and couldn't service Ross while dealing.
 
"Jessica?" Ross asked, bringing her out of her daze.
 
"Yes?" She answered, looking up at him.
 
"Yes... What?" Ross responded while cupping his ear, as if he was listening to something.
 
"Yes... Uncle." Jessica answered while looking at him with contempt, before checking the cards over again. Now also nodding at Erika, as she found no fault with the cards.
 
Ross leaned back and smiled in return, as Erika grabbed the fan of cards and began to shuffle them.
 
"Please proceed to explain the rules of today's card game", she nodded towards Jessica, as she shuffled the cards.
 
Jessica grinned as she took out three folded pieces of paper from her slim fit cowboy pants, before unfolding them and passing two of them along to Ross and Erika. Before reading out loud the rules of the game 'cheat'.
 
While Erika listened intently to her explanation, Ross instead used the time to take a closer look at Jessica.
 
Besides the skin tight cowboy pants, that showed her shapely waist, hips and butt - a view Ross had made sure to enjoy as Jessica had entered the room. She was also wearing a loose fitting dark-blue silk blouson top with a high-cut neckline, showing almost no skin. The top was tucked into her pants.
 
The silky fabric did almost nothing to hide the shapely double D-cups, as the outlines of her laced bra were clearly defined. The silver heart necklace hanging by her neck, which hang slightly above her cleavage, also brought further focus upon her gifted front.
 
Before Jessica was done explaining, Ross had returned to studying the rules.
 
"So if I understand correctly" Ross asked, when she had finished her explanation. "All I have to do is get rid of all my cards before you do?" he continued, raising an eyebrow.
 
"Correct" Jessica answered, determined to only give shallow answers, as to not give away any more information than necessary.
 
"Alright" Ross answered, before asking another question.
"Since we're only two, I guess we should discard some cards?"
 
"Yes" Jessica responded with a single word once again.
 
"And I can choose how many?" Ross asked as he took and placed the shuffled deck in front of him.
 
"No, the dealer should choose how many" Jessica corrected him. She had found, that it would be best for a neutral party to figure out how many cards to discard, thus she had put that into the rules.
 
Ross slid the deck back over the table to Erika, who then proceeded to pick up the deck.
 
"In that case, for simplicity, let's not discard any cards." Erika said, before she started to deal the cards between Ross and Jessica.
 
"Wait, what? No discards?" Jessica picked up her own rules and looked them over. Unfortunately nowhere did it say anything about the amount of discards, thus none discards were technically correct.
 
"(Fuck.. Fuck.. Fuck...)" Jessica started to panic, as then both the players had perfect information about who had which cards, which would mean that unless one of them were stupid enough to not count cards, it would be a game of pure luck.
 
As the realisation dawned on Jessica, Ross only smiled innocently in return, before picking up his cards and sorting them.
 
Jessica did the same, before looking over her cards.
As she went through her cards, it dawned on her that if she didn't have a single king, she would have to pick up the whole deck at that point, where they had to play a king, which meant that she would lose.
 
She exhaled loudly, luck was on her side as she found out she had a king. Now smiling at Ross, she again found her courage to continue.
 
"As started in the rules, I'll start - Three aces".
 
Ross continued to play the remaining ace.
 
"Two twos" Jessica continued as Ross matched her with his own two.
 
This went on and on, until both Ross and Jessica only had six cards left each.
 
"A Jack" Jessica announced, before putting down a single card. Ross smiled in return before putting down three cards.
 
"A Queen" she continued - Now only left with kings in her hand, smiling broadly at Ross.
 
Ross then matched with his remaining three cards, as Jessica realised her fuckup. Ross now had no cards left, and thus had won the game. She had been so focused on the kings, that she didn't even consider the fact that he would have no cards left, if she had all the kings.
 
"It's my loss" Jessica tried to take it like a champ, he had played fair and square, thus she was prepared to lose with dignity.
 
"So will you add or remove a rule?... Uncle." She just barely remembered to add the uncle part, thus not breaking the rule.
 
"Hmm... I'll think about it for a while" Ross answered while rubbing his chin. "But before that, I think I'll need to be relieved of some tension."
 
He proceeded to push his chair out from the table, before continuing. "Time for you to take of my pants, to make Erika's job easier."
 
Full list of rules
  • Jessica must always refer to Ross as her uncle.
  • Ross can fondle Jessica's tits at any given time, as long as Mike doesn't notice.
  • During the daily meetup, Jessica must watch as Erika services Ross.
  • Ross is not allowed to actively touch Jessica during the daily work meeting.
  • Jessica is only allowed to relieve her sexual tension during the daily work meeting.
  • Jessica must undress Ross, before Erika services him.
  • During the daily work meeting, Ross and Jessica must play at least a single round of any card game of Jessica's choosing. The winner gets to add or remove a rule.
  • (+ Ross can add/remove a rule)
I forgot to list the rule, which is added now:
"During the daily work meeting, Ross and Jessica must play at least a single round of any cards game of Jessica's choosing. The winner gets to add or remove a rule."

2