Chapter 20: How to start a Cult
395 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up to the frantic sound of keystrokes, Mike felt his head pounding. Maybe he had been drinking more than he thought last night.

After getting up and taking aspirins with some water, he walked over to stand behind a cozily dressed Jessica, as she just then stopped typing and turned around on her chair, finally noticing him.

"Ah.. You're up. Good morning Mike." She paused as she looked at her tired boyfriend. "Damn... You look horrible", giving him a small smile.

"Thanks.. I also feel horrible" Mike said, clutching his head before sitting down beside her. "What're you working on?".

He looked over at Jessica's screen, seeing the title of the page 'How to start a Cult'.

Raising a brow, he rubbed his eyes, figuring he was still drunk somehow, despite his headache telling him otherwise.

"A cult?". Mikes confusion was clearly visible.

"Ah, Yes! It's because..." Jessica got slightly excited, before calming down, seeing Mike still rubbing his eyes, clearly still feeling quite hungover.

"I'll tell you all about it later, lets get some breakfast in you, you clearly had a fun night while I slept", she grinned before standing up, helping Mike to the door, considering but figured that she didn't bother to change out of her comfy clothes.

--

"So what was it again that you're working on?" already feeling better having gotten some coffee and food in his belly.

Jessica took another bite of bread, gathering her thoughts before sighing loudly.

"It's a long story... But... We should probably have a talk about my future career firsts." She started, stopping to make sure she was having Mike's full attention before continuing.

"It's your... Uncle... Ross". Jessica sighed loudly. "He's giving me a great opportunity and responsibility to try to expand his resort." Jessica paused and. "And frankly it's one of those chances, you'll only get once in a lifetime, I...".

"Jessica," Mike interrupted "I know", he calmly spoke, before giving a sad smile.

"What? You know what?", speaking a tad faster with a tone higher than usually, as Jessica was slightly panicking.

She did her best to keep a neutral expression. All kinds of thoughts, from how he could have found out, to how he would react to knowing what she had been doing with his uncle, swirled around in her mind.

"I know Ross made you an offer to work at the resort".

quickly calming, Jessica kept her emotions in check, silently exhaling as he had still not found out.

"While.." Mike grabbed his head. "My memories are slightly hazy from last night, Erika came by to have a talk, and she mentioned that they had made you an offer already".

Seeing Jessica not responding immediately he continued.

"Erika made it clear to me, that she and Ross mix business with pleasure, quite clear in fact". His expression turning serious.

"So it's not hard to find out what Ross might want from you, business expansion aside, given you cured him of his, Eh... condition".

"I..." Jessica started to interrupt him.

"Did you make a bet?" Mike quickly added, knowing that his uncle might have already had made his move.

Several seconds went by in silence, where Jessica didn't respond. Thus Mike already knew the answer.

"I see..." Mike leaned back as he gathered his thoughts. Knowing that Jessica would never back down from a bet, but also knowing, that she would likely never have taken a bet, without being almost completely sure that she would win.

Him not knowing of her current low-success rate of winning bets against his uncle, he wrongly assumed her chances to be very good. He didn't want to ask what kind of bet she had made, nor if it was indecent or not. His own guilt from last night making him now wanting to know the answer to the question.

With a determined look, Mike instead opted to offer his assistance.

"How can I help?"

--

Jessica was walking towards their room to get their swimsuits, a hungover Mike opting to wait for her by their pool.

The guilt were starting to be too much to bear. Even though she wasn't straight up lying to Mike's face, she still withheld a lot of information from him, and she wasn't the type to do that. She wanted to come clean and tell Mike everything, even knowing that it might cause their relationship to never be the same again.

Her initial thoughts of how important this vacation was to Mike, and all the suffering and indecency she had to endure to not ruin their vacation, it all seemed so irrelevant now.

But she still believed, that she had made the right decision at the time, given the information she had. Now both she and Mike knew of her special place in Ross' mind, due to her curing his impotence. And frankly speaking to Mike about it eased her guilt a little.

Also with Mike now knowing that his uncle Ross was actively chasing her, she loved that he still didn't even hesitate to support her decision of taking the bet, even without knowing the contents of it.

It made some of the fluttering feelings in her stomach to flare again, a feeling she hadn't felt for a few months now. She almost started skipping, as she made her way down the hallway to their room.

Opening the door to their room, she didn't even bother to close the door, as she went in and grabbed Mike's swim trunks and her own bikini, before turning around to go join Mike.

However at the door stood Ross with an oppressively aura, making her halt completely.

"(Tsk... I can't believe he caught me like off guard this...)" Jessica thought, defiantly giving Ross a glare.

"What do you want?"

"You know what I want." Ross quickly answered, before stepping in and closing the door behind him.

"The question is, how do you want this to happen?" he smiled as he continued to walk towards Jessica.

Jessica tried to keep a brave face, even as her spirit wavered internally, as his tall figure approached her.

"Tsk.. You disgust me!" She made a clicking noise with her tongue, glaring spitefully at him.

"Yeah.. So you say.. Yet.. You're here willingly".

"No.. I". Jessica tried to interrupt, as Ross stopped within arms reach of her.

"Now.. Let me fondle those beautiful boobs of yours" Ross reached out to claim his prize.

"Wait..." Jessica started to speak, as she took a step backwards.

"Oh? You're gonna violate the rule?" Ross stopped and crossed his arms, as he glared at her.

"No.. Let me just... prepare myself a bit" Jessica's spiteful front collapsed as she instead took to look straight down at the floor.

"(You can do this... It means nothing, it's all just part of that grand plan of yours. You knew you likely had to make this sacrifice, now calm your tits girl!") Jessica tried to give herself a pep talk, making a fist as she collected herself, taking a deep breath.

"Alright", Jessica looked up from the floor, her spiteful gaze returning. "Let me just put a bra beforehand, and you can go ahead and.."

A deep and loud "No!" Ross uttered, as Jessica gasped when Ross didn't hesitate at all. As he quickly took the final step towards her, he used both his hands to cup each of her breasts. Even with his big hands, he only managed to cover a little more than half of her double D's.

Slightly stunned at the interruption and the slight pleasure, Jessica didn't react immediately. Causing Ross to speaking in her inaction.

"While I consider myself a decent and fair person, rules are rules, and I indent to make the most of my fondling-time."

Ross gave her tits a slight squeeze, making Jessica exhale deeply in surprise. Instinctively Jessica lifted her arms, and grabbed on to Ross' wrists as her first reaction was wanting to pry his giant hands off her.

Ross briefly stopped his squeezing, as he let the situation unfold. But Jessica managed to stop herself, before acting on the impulse. As the possible repercussions of such an action echoed in her mind.

Calming down again, she let go of his hands. Causing Ross to smile slightly, "I do admire your tenacity, a trait highly valued in my kind of business".

"(Why today of all days, didn't I wear a bra to the breakfast?") Jessica thought, cringed inwardly as she gave Ross another glare.

"Just... Get it over with.. But don't expect me to enjoy a single moment of it!". Jessica looked over the side, not willing to give him the gratification of having her looking at him. She tried different strategy, trying to destroy his mood by completely ignoring him.

"Heh.. Let's see about that" Ross grinned at the resistance Jessica tried to put up, as he started to brush his hands along the thin fabric covering her breasts. Using his thumbs to draw a semi wide circle around her nipples, as he imagined how the beautiful darker-colored areola underneath her top would be framing the nipple in a perfect circle.

Even as Jessica successfully managed to not give away a single emotion or sound, she was still unable to hide the fact that the stimulation had an effect, as her nipples got slightly more erect with each passing circle that Ross drew.

Ross continued to move his thumbs in a smaller and tighter circle around her nipples. Just as he finally touched her poky flesh, he moved his fondling on to the next stage.

Deeming them to be poking enough through the fabric, he rewarded them further with some slight pinching. Thus he began to slightly pinch and roll her nipples between his thumb and index finger.

Surprisingly, Jessica had managed to not give a way a single reaction at all, as she was still looking off to the side.

"Woah, you're really get erect huh?" Ross broke the rising tension, as he started talking.

Jessica flinched at the combination of his touch and his deep voice, causing her body to slightly shake involuntarily.

The, now almost all too well known, knot in her stomach returned, as she, even if she'd rather die than admit it, felt slight pleasure at his touch. The twisting and warmth of his fingers did feel good.

"(Ugh... please be over soon)" Jessica thought, as she felt herself getting more and more aroused. "(I'm not sure how much longer I can feign ignorance... Why are my nipples so damn sensitive today?)".

--

Full list of rules

  • Jessica must always refer to Ross as her uncle.
  • Ross can fondle Jessica's tits at any given time, as long as Mike doesn't notice.
  • During the daily meetup, Jessica must watch as Erika services Ross.
  • Ross is not allowed to actively touch Jessica during the daily work meeting.
  • Jessica is only allowed to relieve her sexual tension during the daily work meeting.
  • During the daily work meeting, Ross and Jessica must play at least a single round of any card game of Jessica's choosing. The winner gets to add or remove a rule.
  • Jessica will be the prize for the concept stay.
0