Part Three
210 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part Three

“Then I guess it’s going to be my job to keep your balls empty.”

Kei groaned, his dick aching between his legs. Reika still held his balls in her hand, gently massaging them. He could feel his stones churning with another load of hot seed. The warmth and tenderness of the idol singer’s touch nearly had the clone spilling all over again.

“That’s a pretty big promise to make, Reika.” Kei said breathlessly, his face but an inch from hers. He stole a quick kiss, delighting in the softness of her lips. “Are you sure you’re up to it?”

Reika drew her hand from Kei’s balls and shifted her legs until she was sitting in his lap. She gave a soft sigh as she settled her soft buttocks onto her new seat, her hands falling to Kei’s shoulders for balance. The young man let out a pleased grunt as Reika’s lush tushy sat upon his groin, smothering his manhood in warmth and softness. The beauty in his lap then stared intently into his eyes.

“I am.” She answered him. Her voice was firm, unwavering yet also warm and affectionate. Kei’s cock thrummed along with his heartbeat, prodding against the swells of her buttocks. “I am the girl you were meant to be with, Kei. I would do anything for you. I mean it.

Kei’s dick twitched again, harder this time. He took in the sight of Reika’s perfect, porcelain face, her big doe eyes and her silky black hair. He took in the sweetness of her scent and felt the softness of her womanly body. The heat of her sex radiating so close to his manhood was driving him mad.

Then his hands were at her narrow waist and he was flipping them both over. Reika gave a cry of shock that quickly turned into squeals of glee. Now Kei was on top. Beneath him, Reika giggled so sweetly that he was sure his heart would burst. 

He stared down at her, his eyes roaming over her nudity, his very male mind enchanted by her generous curves and the enthralling contours of her hips, her belly, her breasts. Her femininity was beyond captivating, it called out to him, beckoning him to take. Kei’s cock stirred again between his legs, his balls roiling with seed. He reached out to take one of Reika’s plump breasts in hand.

So soft…

“Then let’s make it official between us,” Kei rasped, running his thumb over her pink nipple. It pebbled under his touch. The young man’s lips spread into a wicked smile. “It’s time I test out this clone body.”

Kei reached down between Reika’s legs with his other hand and found her cunt hot and wet. So silky and warm she felt that Kei’s heart began to thunder harder in his chest. Reika gasped at his bold touch, her bare body shuddering beneath him. He sank a finger into that velvet furnace.

“Ah…” Reika squeaked, grabbing onto Kei’s arm as he slowly worked his digit in and out of her dripping pussy. Next she purred, gazing up at him with hazy, lidded eyes. “That… That feels good…”

Kei couldn’t keep the smirk off of his face, not when Reika was so ready and willing for him. It would be hard for any man not to feel like a king when a beautiful woman was offering herself so freely, Kei knew. And Reika had said it herself: She was the woman for him. Who was he to deny her?

“Wow. You’re really wet.” Kei chuckled low and deep. He sank his finger into Reika’s pussy all the way to the knuckle. She was so hot and tight around that Kei wondered if she’d even be able to handle his cock. But then again, she was absolutely soaked. “All that stuff with your tits and your mouth really did get you off. Have you ever done this kind of thing before?”

“No,” Reika answered, gasping.  Her hold on his arm grew tighter, her nails digging into his skin. She continued to squirm so enticingly under Kei’s touch, subtle ripples and quakes rolling through her large tits. It was a mouth-watering sight. “Not with another guy anyway. You’re my first real cock, Kei.”

“Good to know.” Kei said, his smirk widening. He drew his finger from her sopping wet folds and her thighs apart. Breathing heavily, Kei let the length of his cock rest on her mound, letting his manhood bask in the heat simmering from Reika’s wet cunt. He rocked his hips slowly, maddeningly stroking himself along the idol singer’s hot, slick folds.

Reika moaned softly, planting both of her small hands on Kei’s chest. She stared up at him with wide, doe eyes, as if he was some handsome, conquering hero. And perhaps that’s what the original Kei was. But the clone was the one who was enjoying the spoils, the Kei copy thought smugly. The way Reika looked upon him made Kei want to skewer her onto his fat, throbbing cock right then, just to see her pretty face twist in shock and ecstasy. But her gentle voice stayed his hand.

“I know I said I was up for anything, Kei… But please try not to break me on our first night together.” She asked him calmly.

“I’ll go easy enough.” Kei told her, snorting air out his nostrils like an enraged bull.

He reached down to place his fat, swollen cockhead at her slick cunt, his other hand holding onto her hip to keep steady. Then he pushed inside, sinking his thick cock into her silky, sopping depths. Reika made such a lovely sound then, high musical notes of shock and pleasure. Her fingers dug into the skin of Kei’s arm and shoulder as she was impaled upon the clone’s manhood. Kei could feel her molten folds tighten around him as her body responded to the invasion of her core, to how deep he was inside her.

Reika gave a low, shuddering moan. She quivered so delightfully around Kei’s plunging cock, her inner walls engulfing him, stroking his length as he sank deeper. Her hands went from his arm and shoulder to grab ahold of him at the waist, urging Kei to sink himself further, to take more.

God! You’re stretching me out, Kei!” Reika whined, her mewling voice setting Kei’s blood to boil in his veins. Kei grunted, snarling through clenched teeth as her sweet words poured into his ears. “You’re so big!

“And you’re really tight.” Kei huffed as he started to work his hips. He wanted so desperately to fuck Reika into the bed, to drive himself into her hard and fast. His blood and bone screamed for it, his more primal nature filling his mind with dark, lustful haze. But even with his blood up and hot, Kei was no beast. He was a clone, not an animal. Reika didn’t want to be broken, so Kei would honor that. He set a modest pace for his thrusts, grunting as his balls brushed against Reika’s soft ass. “Oh, shit… You feel so fucking good, Reika! Does it hurt?”

The gorgeous idol singer sucked in a desperate breath, her womanhood stuffed full of his thick, throbbing cock. With one hand on his firm ass and the other now clawing at his back, she gave Kei a heated look.

“It’s the good kind of hurt.” Reika finally said to him, her nails raking hot lines down his back. She gave another moan, so sweet and enchanting to his ears. Kei’s cock twitched madly within the tightness of her pussy, like it was being drowned in her hot juices. Kei grunted, his thrust sinking his cock even deeper into that honeypot.

“Enjoying yourself?” Kei eventually had the mind to ask. Though with how utterly drenched his cock felt right then, it might have been a redundant question. But still he wanted to hear it from Reika’s own lips.

“Keep going!” She practically squealed, her voice so high and fluttery. A thoroughly wonderful sound to any red-blooded man, Kei decided. “Keep doing that! Right there!”

Spurred on by the passion and need in Reika’s voice, Kei quickened the pace of his thrusts. Though he was careful not to get too wild with her, the sound of their bodies colliding, the carnal music of skin slapping against skin drove him to ravenous heights. It was a primal, baser sort of music, the kind that fueled the inferno deep inside of him. He needed more.

Kei flipped Reika over then, easily turning his new woman onto her belly. His prick slipped out of her, his length slick with her juices and already aching to bathe once more in the heat of her cunt. Reika said nothing, only moaning desperately as she shot a fiery look back over her shoulder. Her eyes gave a silent demand, one Kei saw clear as day.

The clone obliged his lover without delay. With a single, swift thrust, his cock was sheathed inside her silk folds again, his cock sinking in all the way to the root. Reika gave a gasp of shock, her body seizing up beneath him. But soon the sounds that spilled from her lips turned to sensual, and decidedly immodest moans. 

Somewhere in his lecherous heart, Kei was pleased that Reika was enjoying his cock as much as he was enjoying the tightness and maddening heat of her pussy. But most of all, he was pleased by his new view, watching with lewd fascination as Reika’s perfect, pale ass wibbled and wobbled so deliciously as it slapped against his waist with every thrust.

“Fuck,” Kei hissed, his very bones quaking with pleasure as his cock dipped deep into the molten honey of Reika’s cunt. Again and again, he struck into her silken depths, engulfing his throbbing length in unbearable softness and heat. His balls clenched and he reached under Reika’s body to cup one of her magnificent tits and he fucked her from behind.

Every thrust brought white hot ecstasy, bathing his cock and his body in delectable sensation. Each stroke climbed further and further towards the peak of euphoria. And every thrust ripped more lovely sounds from Reika’s lips, her moans and squeals driving him to take more. Kei slapped his free hand down upon Reika’s perfect bubble butt, snarling. “Fucking take it! Take my fat cock!”

“You’re… You’re gonna split me in half!” Reika was all but shrieking, unleashing lewd moans and wanton cries between almost every word. It was a wonder she was still able to speak. “Kei! Fuck! Oh! Ah!

“My God… Your ass looks insane…” Kei groaned, his own mind almost completely clouded over with lust and other lecherous things. Indeed, the sight of Reika’s quaking posterior slamming against his waist as he filled and dominated her pussy had become even more entrancing than before. He slapped his palm down on that incredible derriere again, relishing the whine that spilled from Reika’s lips and how soft and lush her ass felt as he groped it.

“Ah! You… You can fuck me there…” Reika said, breathless. Her words briefly shook Kei from his lustful haze. It was as if she had read his mind. He gave her ass another shameless squeeze, his prick throbbing deep in her cunt. Reika cast a look over her shoulder toward him, her brown eyes glazed over with need. “You can fuck me in the ass, Kei. If you want to. I’ve always wanted to try it.”

It was music to Kei’s ears and the prospect so indecently erotic that Kei almost spent right then and there. The chance to have a famous idol beauty’s tight, delicious ass wrapped around his prick? Kei felt ready to burst, so aching and swollen his cock was.

“It’ll hurt, Reika.” He warned, his voice barely more than a growl.

“You’re worth it, Kei.” She answered. Even breathless and inflamed as she was, her words came honest and true. And it was that which finally drove Kei over the edge.

“You really are the girl for me.” Kei rasped, his thrusts becoming so fast and wild that he had Reika shrieking her lungs out. Stroke after stroke after stroke, Kei’s manhood sank into Reika’s molten folds, striking deep and tearing pleasure into both of their bodies. Finally, the heat and the ecstasy became too much for their bodies to handle. “Holy shit, you’re perfect. Fuck… Gonna cum!

“Do it inside!” Reika cried out with such intensity that Kei couldn’t even consider denying her. “Deep inside!”

Kei Kurono obliged his new girlfriend’s zealous command with great satisfaction. He felt Reika’s body tighten around the length of his prick, smothering him in delectable heat and drowning him in her soaking end. And so Kei found his peak soon after, spilling but a moment later. His cock twitched and pulsed in Reika’s tightness, shooting his hot seed into her depths.

Pleasure carried Kei off in a rush of sensation, taking him to the place of satisfied exhaustion. Reika slumped down into the bed, spent and well-fucked. Kei followed suit, collapsing on top of her as he pulled his cock free. Beneath him, the idol singer gave a contented sigh, surely appreciating the warmth his body offered.

Moments passed and neither of them moved, too spent they were from their carnal bout. For a time the only sound in Reika’s bedroom was their faint breathing, the soft sounds of tired yet thoroughly pleased youths. Eventually, Kei found enough strength to speak.

“Wow…” Kei pressed a soft kiss to Reika’s back before rolling off to the side. He breathed in deeply, staring up at the ceiling. “The original me… He must have been crazy to pass you up.”

Reika snickered into her pillow, reaching over to weakly slap Kei on the chest. Her hand remained there, slowly tracing lines across his skin. Then she turned to look at him, wearing a warm, tired smile.

“It’s a good thing you came to your senses about me, then.” She joked, though her voice was soft and faint. She gave a tiny hum, drumming her fingers along his chest. “I meant what I said earlier, Kei… About fucking me in the ass.”

Once more, the prospect of taking Reika’s lovely derriere stirred something wild and primal in Kei’s soul. Even now, spent and milked as he was, Kei felt his cock twitching excitedly.

“There’ll be another time for that,” Kei decided to pace himself. He had only just recently been brought into the world after all. He had a whole new life ahead of him. So much time to do so many things with the beautiful and willing Reika. “We can’t do everything on our first night. We need to leave something to look forward to.”

Reika seemed pleased by his choice. She leaned over and planted a gentle, flower petal kiss to his shoulder. Then she gave a small smile, her shining brown eyes full of love.

“It’s all up to you. You’re the hero. You call the shots.” She hummed.

Indeed, the clone life was proving to be not so bad.

Not so bad at all…

7