Chapter 1: 13 years later
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Aamin where art thou!"

"Mom, once again you don't have to speak all fancy around me."

"There you are my little Aamin."

"Mom, I'm not little."

I exited my hiding spot and walked towards my mom with an expression of pure annoyance, making it clear that I am not happy with having to get off of my comfy leaf bed.

"Found you my little Aamin."

"Mom I'm not little, I mean, I am thirteen."

"Sweety for our species that the same as saying a newborn is an adult, but I guess you're too young to know that."

She shrugged and acted like I'm just some dumb kid, so I decided to avenge my honor.

"Yes I'm young, but I'm smarter than you miss I'm a giant because I'm a bit taller than a dwarf."

Looking right into her eyes I flashed the smuggest smirk I possibly could, making sure to close my eyes slightly and rest my head against my hand.

"Meany, you know we never mention our meeting with the humans."

Suddenly a familiar face appears behind her. The head of the royal guard and personal torturer begins to slowly walk towards me. He's wearing copper armor covered in the traditional marking of the wind fairies, creating an odd atmosphere around him as the tough-looking armor clashes with his childish build.

I began to slowly walk away, still facing her as I'd rather die than do physical training, only to be stopped by the head of the royal guard.

"Umm, hey, Alceaus how have you been...Fuck it run!"

I attempt to run away but stop as soon as I get a good look at mom's terrifying face.

"Mom, why are you smiling?"

"Wind manipulation-ninth form falling wave: Weakened spell state."

Hearing her words I immediately stopped and run to alceaus, hoping hell protect me from mom's spell.

"Hey, alceaus do your job as a royal guard and protect me!"

As I said that he immediately jumped in front of me and formed an effective meat shield against the small storm heading our way

"You're doing double today prince Aamin."

Hearing his words I paled instantly.

"DAMN IT WHY ARE YOU SO EVIL!"

-5 minutes of kowtowing later-

"Son you know you need to follow alceaus's orders; since you can't use magic you'll have to be physically strong."

I, still kowtowing, continue to beg for forgiveness.

-Damn it, didn't that God say he'd give me a blessing. I mean he did give me a blessing, but it's just so useless.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
-Name=(Aamin)-
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Species=(Dark Elf/Wind fairy/Elven royal hybrid)-
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Blessing=(Strength in emotions)-
Blessing Effect-(Emotions felt will give buffs
or debuffs depending on what is being felt.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Emotions Unlocked=(Regret, envy,
self-loathing, Annoyance, Trust, Curiosity,
Nervousness, Depression(Mixed
emotion),Emptiness,Calm)-
emotions Near Unlocked=(L?ve, ??Urage,
?ear,???th).
----------------------------------------------------------------------
|Entering state of annoyance|
-Increased chance of rage(Reduced effect
due to natural calm), increased attention to
detail(weak), thought processing increased(weak), logical
thoughts reduced(Effected canceled due to
natural calm)

-Annoying...

"All right, now alceaus don't go too hard on him but don't go too easy on my know it all son"

"Yes, my queen. Now let's go prince as punishment your training today will be climbing the nearest tree and jumping down it thirty times and don't forget prince Aamin healing magic is our specialty."

-Five hours of pure torture later-

"Damn it, fucker making me fall off of trees in the royal garden."

I lay on the ground, covered in sweat looking up at the night sky trying to count the endless sea of stars.

"I wonder what kind of life I lived...I shouldn't think about it after all even god thought my life was a living hell even if I was happy for a bit."

|Exiting state of annoyance|

Still laying down, I decided to look around me. The grass is a deep green and purple flowers and flower pods are all over the ground, though it is a little difficult to notice due to the height of the grass. There's a small stone path going through the many flower beds and trees.

I stand up and move to the nearest tree pushing the floating lily away. The bottom of the tree is round like a ball and the trunk is thin, being well hidden by the red leaves and bright green fruit that make up its top.

"Still to be reborn as a prince. Even if I'm not human it's still nice...So why is it that I'm not happy."

I looked at my hands and begin to rub them together, rubbing my fingers against each other. My skin is a light shade of brown and my body is just like a human's, the only real difference between me and a human is my long and plump ears and bright blue mana filled eyes. My ears being the mark of an elf and my eyes being the mark of royalty.

"I live in a nice mansion made of spirit bound trees, I have a nice pretty mom even if she is just some dumb grandma loli who knows how to=-speak fancy, I eat well so why am I not happy...What did I experience on earth."

Suddenly as the familiar feeling of calm began to set in mom entered the garden.

"Where art thou my blood."

As I lay on the ground, I hear a familiar childish but mature voice.

"...What are you even saying?"

"There you are my little Aamin!"

I, still laying on the grassy ground, look to my side making sure that loli isn't going to jump on me.

"Sweety just because mommy loves you doesn't mean she's willing to give you a hug when you're in a sea of sweat."

she began to walk towards me her eyes glowing, creating a clear light in this miniature forest we call a garden

"Wind manipulation-First form barrier creation. Spell state weakened adding effect. Increasing durability and softness. Transitioning spell. Barrier creation shifted to bounce wall."

-...So weird.

|Entering state of curiosity(Weak)|

Effects applied-(Increased thought
processing(Weak), Reduced ability to focus on
many things(Weak), Increased ability to focus
on one thing(Weak), Increased attention to
detail(Weak)-

-Seriously magic is so weird...The spell is simple but the results are huge. How does it work?

Suddenly I felt something soft wrap around me and lift me, slowly floating me closer to mom

"Ahh so nice..."

"Pfft, seriously you can be so weird my little Aamin. Maybe I should hit you with some of my wind shots to see if you'll enjoy that."

I looked up at her and smiled.

"Go ahead but focus on my shoulders please, they feel stiff."

"... Alright, Aamin let's get you to bed."

Seeing she didn't add little I began to worry.

"Umm, mom what are you planning?"

"Nothing sweety."

"Mom seriously."

I looked up at her face only to see her eyes start to glow even brighter, wrapping her face in azure light.

"Initiating spell alteration. Adding effect concentrated expansion and contraction high strength and speed. Transitioning soft wall spell to erratic wind, barrier edition."

As she finished her words the winds carrying me began to change suddenly bulges would appear and disappear all over the barrier hitting me all over the place I immediately fell unconscious.

|Exiting state of curiousity|

-7 hours of sleep later-

"Uhh, fuck my head...Why did I say anything."

|Emotion activated(Regret)|

-Effects-Rational thought increased, Learned
lesson temporarily(Think before you speak),
Obedience towards Target of regret
(Mother)increased.-

"....I have nothing to say just what... Isn't this supposed to be a blessing given by God."

Then I remembered

"... Didn't he say it was the evolving kind.....Fucker started me off with an abnormal piece of garbage."

|Canceling Emotion(Regret) and entering state of annoyance|

-Increased chance of rage(Reduced effect
due to natural calm), increased attention to
detail(weak), thought processing increased(weak), logical
thoughts reduced(Effected canceled due to
natural calm)-

"...Fuck off."

"Hay Aami you awake yet."

I looked around the pile of leaves I called a bed and began to look around for the source of that voice.

"It's Aamin, Jigurd, or should I say chesulloth."

After looking around for a bit I found my friend, a chubby wind fairy gently flying in front of my bed.

"Shut up Aami you meany. I'm a manly man who is scared of nothing."

"Hey Mom what are you doing staring at us?"

Hearing my words the Jigurd's face paled instantly falling to the floor kowtowing harder than a bowing cow

"Forgive me for coming unannounced my queen."

"It's fine Jigurd."

Hearing those words I instantly paled and kowtowed seeing my little lie turned out not to be a lie.

"I beg oh great queen for forgiveness and beg queen to be forgiving on account of our blood relationship."

As I bowed I looked up to see my mom a white-haired loli wearing an ugly dress made of Vines and branches.

"Why are you on the floor little Aamin?"

"...no reason."

"....My son is so weird..."

After making sure she wasn't pissed I decided to escape. I looked at Jigurd then made a c with my fingers. We looked at each other then nodded.

"What are you planning little Aamin?"

"Hey, Mom I made a new magic chant, do you want to hear it?"

"....What are you planning Aamin?"

-Good got her attention.

"All right here I go, mom."

"...Jigurd what is he planning."

"Initiating collection of Mana focusing on feet, transferring Mana to ground, beginning to gather dirt, compressing and separating, removing non-earthen objects, altering shape to mimic double-sided spear. Spell completed; Casting sea of toothpicks field edition."

-Fuck, that was way too much to remember and of fucking course, nothing happens...It's fine that should leave her thinking for a bit.

"Uhhhhhhh... That may work...hmmm...Toothpick no it's fine I'll figure it out."

Seeing mom going aha and hmm I thought, yes, plan confuse her is a success so I looked at Jigurd nodding. Instantly we began running trying to escape mom.

"Seriously Aami if you could use magic you'd probably make it into the empresses magic research group probably as an assistant though."

"Really, just an assistant...I'm pretty sure I'd end up the head researcher...."

"Aami you know there's a difference between knowing the words used to cast magic and creating new spells. I mean one requires a good memory and a little bit of logic and the other one requi."

"Fuck off Jigurd I know that okay."

"...Hey Aami, what does fuck mean anyways? you always say it."

"F U C K O F F F A T T Y!"

He immediately shut up(Here lies the grave of a normal conversation and from that grave rises awkward silence so says the author)

"Aami how does it feel knowing your strongest move is a punch."

|Entering state of annoyance|
-Increased chance of rage(Reduced effect
due to natural calm), increased attention to
detail, thought processing increased, logical
thoughts reduced(Effected canceled due to
natural calm)

I felt a vein pop.

"Hey, Jigurd I've decided we don't spend enough time together so why don't we spend the day together."

Hearing my words he smiled brightly.

"Hooray, hey Aami can you read me a story from the library then."

I smiled a smile brighter than the sun

"HEY ALCEAUS ILL TRAIN WILLINGLY TODAY IF YOU HAVE FATTY JOIN US IN THE UNDERWORLD!!!"

A couple of seconds pass, nothing happens.

"...."

"...."

A couple more seconds pass still nothing.

"Goddamn it, hurry up alceaus or I'll change my mind and you Jigurd don't even think of running."

Seeing Jigurd try to run away I grabbed him then threw him onto the floor showing a smug smile only to look forward and see the most disgusting thing ever a child practically made of muscle running towards us.

"YOU BETTER NOT TAKE THAT BACK PRINCE AAMIN."

|Exiting state of annoyance all effects canceled |

"I'm living a nightmare...WHY DOES EVERYONE HERE HAVE TO LOOK LIKE A GODDAMNED CHILD!!!"

-6 hours of pure torture later-

"Prince Aamin I have to say you did a good job getting back at Jigurd but please don't devolve into another immature idiot like your mother...and the rest of our people."

Covered in sweat and laying on the ground I looked up at alceaus and smirked.

"Alceaus even if I decided to start a prank war you'll still be here to stop me, so don't ask me not to be immature when you won't let me have any real fun."

"Hey, Aami you'll still read to me right...right...Please."

"Fine but only because you didn't faint this time."

Both of us stand up and walk to alceaus putting on the cutest face we possibly can.

"Hey, alceaus since I trained willingly instead of running away like usual, don't I deserve a reward like getting the rest of the day off."

Both Jigurd and I begin to show off the brightest wettest most adorable begging eyes we could and of course he broke.

"Fine but please just don't ever do that again and Aamin, don't copy the Queen's strange behavior, okay."

"Fine now come on Jigurd onwards to the royal library I chose since all you normies would rather learn the best ways to mess with each other instead of learning how to read a damn book... Seriously God why make me born into such a stupid race."

"Aami what was that last part."

"Uhh, nothing I was just saying God did not make us stupid...Uhh, come on to the library."

0