Introduction-Rebirth
105 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

".... Ugh where am I?"

 

"Hello young man and welcome to my domain."

 

My mind still groggy I began to look around only to see an endless sea of white, my body floating intact in what I believed to be the middle of nowhere.

 

"Young man you have experienced a life of pain equivalent to what sinners experience in hell and for that I must apologize for what you experienced in your life has killed your humanity as well as your emotions both during and after life."

 

 

Hearing the voices words I began to look through my memories only to see that I could remember nothing but my faith.

 

 

"Are you by any chance god?"

 

 

"I'm the equivalent of what you humans deem to be a god."

 

".....I need to ask was my life really that bad."

 

".... Unfortunately yes it was that bad and before you begin to blame me let me say my ability to alter humans life is limited to sending messages. What happens in the world, both the good and the bad is the result of humans and the natural laws of the world."

 

"Okay....what's going to happen to me then."

 

"You lived a life fit only for the greatest sinners to experience, a life with little but strong joy that was constantly taken only to experience a pain several times worse until you became numb to everything. I pity you and wish to give you a chance to live a new life of your choice."

 

"What do you mean a chance to live a life of my choice?"

 

"Young man I give you two choices. Your first choice is reincarnation within your world where I will assure a life well off or you could reincarnate in a world similar to your fantasy writings where you will only receive a single small blessing and minimal near to none assistance."

 

 

It would be nice to live a life even god says is good but I can't say it my body it feels gross when I think of going back to earth.

 

"Please take me to that fantasy world."

 

 

"Even now you reject the world...Okay I shall send a message to the smallest group of religious but normal beings, at least by your worlds standards of normalcy and have them raise you for a bit. I shall make you into the same species as whatever raises you and to assist and help you I shall give you single evolving skill now go young man and try to live well."

 

 

Suddenly as god finished his words I began to grow sleepy...so...sleepy...

 

 

"Het yolh dihlc ash eneb norb."

 

-Fuck...so loud.

 

"EIRASP EB OT NDEO! EIRASP EB NDEO! EIRAPSP EB NDEO!"

 

-Ugh where that screaming coming from?

 

I couldn't open my eyes and I couldn't move but I could clearly feel something holding me.

 

 

"I Ubd eteh Aamin tecsendend fo uro taerg ogd ndeo!"

 

 

-...Loud

 

 

As people screamed I began to grow more and more tired steadily falling asleep.

 

 

-I guess I'm in that fantasy world...I wonder what God blessed me with...I should probably sleep.

 

 

And so began my life in a new world wether pleasent or not I'll live well.

2