Chapter 9: Harbinger of Disaster Part 3 {?}
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere on the other side of the world, 20xx AD.

The sky was overcast, there was a kind of modern military fortress hidden in the mountains and hills in the wilderness area which appeared to be shrouded in thick fog with low visibility. Eighty percent parts of this military fort merges with the mountainous region and the hills around it, only revealing a five-meter-tall massive wall heavily guarded by countless military personnel, with several hangars merging on several sides of several mountains, as well as the plane runways that merge inside these mountains. At a three-level building that merges on one side of one of the mountains here, inside is a classic modern style office room, with a person sitting at a wide shiny dark brown carved wooden desk, behind him are rows of classic tall windows with shiny dark brown carved wooden frames. This man was wearing a shirt, trousers, and loafers. This man is seen from behind, so his face cannot be seen, he is staring at the laptop on the table in front of him which displays news about Black Star, entitled "Hero or Villain?".

 

Somewhere on the other side of the world, 20xx AD.

The sky was clear. In a large abandoned three-story building located on the bank of a wide river, the inside had been turned into a kind of secret base. A man wearing a black undershirt, black jeans, and barefoot, appears to be doing martial arts training on a punching bag. He is seen from behind doing his intensive martial arts training, so his face cannot be seen. Near the man's practice area, there is a long table with a row of computer screens on it, in front of a row of tall glass windows. Before long, this man's attention was diverted to one of his computer screens showing news about Black Star. The headline that was being displayed was “Hero or Villain?”

 

Somewhere on the other side of the world, 20xx AD.

The sky looks cloudy. There is a small island near the main island. On this small island, there is an abandoned small town, which looks like it has been abandoned by its inhabitants for a long time, making all the buildings shabby and dusty. Grass and various kinds of plants are grown spreading all over the town and on its asphalt roads. Even though this town is small, but this town has complete facilities such as elementary school buildings, junior high school buildings, high school buildings, town hall, a three-level hospital, a police station, various kinds of shops and shophouses, people's houses, a port, and other buildings, all of which are in an abandoned state. But there are striking things that are different in this town, there is a five-level classic-style manor that is well maintained and is located on the edge of the town with a hilly area behind it. Appeared that this manor is the only building that appears inhabited because it is illuminated with dim lights throughout the manor. In contrast to the state of the town where not a single light was on.

In one of the rooms within this manor, a man was wearing a black suit, black trousers, a white shirt, a tie, and loafers. This man was facing a tall, classic-style glossy dark brown wooden framed window with beautiful ornate carvings. This room is decorated with various kinds of classic-style furniture made of shiny dark brown carved wood. This man saw a view of the abandoned town in front of him, not long after that, a massive monochrome-colored light spot appeared from behind the cloudy clouds in the sky of this abandoned town, whose light was getting brighter and brighter. Such an unusual thing was happening in the sky of this abandoned town but this man didn't appear surprised to see it, indicating that this was something familiar to him. Near this man there is a TV that is displayed on the TV stand furniture, showing news about Black Star entitled "Hero or Villain?".

 

Somewhere on the other side of the world, 20xx AD.

The sky looks bright, on the edge of a cliff by the sea, there is a two-level villa with a modern minimalist style. A woman wearing an overcoat, shirt, trousers, and loafers, is sitting on one of the white armchairs at a round white table on the wide balcony on the second floor. This woman appears to be reading a book, on the table in front of her is a glass of tea and a tablet computer with a stand showing a news program. This woman is seen doing her activities from behind her, so her face is not visible. While reading her book, this woman took a glass of tea from her table and was about to drink it, but she stopped, and her attention was focused on the tablet computer screen on the table, which was now displaying news about Black Star, with the headline “Hero or Villain?”.

 

Somewhere on the other side of the world, 20xx AD.

In a modern subway station, this station has railways on the right and left sides, with the train station that is in between these two railways. People appeared to be crowding to see the news about Black Star on a TV mounted on one of the station's big concrete pillars, various reactions appeared on people's faces, some were surprised, confused, worried, annoyed, even scared. One of the men wearing a white t-shirt, jacket, long jeans, and sneakers is seen from behind watching the news on TV, so his face cannot be seen. This man was standing among the crowd of people, he is wearing some kind of armlet on his right hand. Not long after, his armlet reacted, a red glowing abstract line formed a new pattern on this armlet, this man immediately realized if something happened to his armlet, he then walked away from the crowd here. Appears that the news on TV is still discussing Black Star with the title "Hero or Villain?". Not long after, a train then finally came to this station.

 

Somewhere on the other side of the world, 20xx AD.

In a penthouse, a man was beating several dozen men, appears that most of them had fallen in most parts of this penthouse. Because the atmosphere tends to be dark, this man's appearance cannot be seen clearly, but he was wearing a short-sleeved shirt and some sort of bullet-proof vest, black trousers, boots, armor-plated gloves, knee protector, elbow protector, and some sort of armor resembling the double barrel of a gun on the tops of his forearms. Not long after, he finally succeeded in knocking out all the men here, after the last man he kicked fell backward and smashed onto a short table. This man with a bulletproof vest looked out of breath, but his attention was then diverted to a TV that was mounted high on the wall nearby, which was showing news about Black Star.

Not long after, a man who had fainted not far beside him began to regain consciousness, he then took a gun that was lying nearby. The man in the bulletproof vest noticed this, but he just stood facing that man, as if letting him be. That man immediately got up and aimed his shot right at the head of the man wearing a bulletproof vest, but something unexpected happened. The man in a bulletproof vest casually tilted his head to the left, so that the bullets fired at him missed and hit the wall far from him. The man in a bulletproof vest then walked to the man who just shoots his handgun toward him, making the man who had just tried to shoot him look panicky. Because the atmosphere of this place tended to be dark, making this man's face cannot be seen. The man with the gun said

“Damn you maniac”

This man then threw away his handgun and ran towards the man in the bulletproof vest, and was about to hit him, but it was easily avoided, the man in the bulletproof vest then hit the man in the stomach until he bent down, then elbowed his back until the man fell and hit the floor hard, and unconsciousness again. The man in the bulletproof vest then looked back at the TV. Appears that the news on TV now displays headline news entitled "Hero or Villain?".

 

Somewhere on the other side of the world, 20xx AD.

In a five-story classic-style building in the middle of the city, a man wearing a red short-sleeved overcoat, shirt, long jeans, and boots. This man sits on the rooftop of this building while enjoying the view of the city in front of him. On the backs of his hands down to the top of his forearms, elbows, and the top of his upper arms, there was solid black carved armor that was not attached but stuck to his hands and arms, as if this black armor was indeed a part of his body. Shortly thereafter, his attention was diverted to one of the digital billboards displaying news about Black Star entitled "Hero or Villain?". This man is seen from behind looking at the news, so his face cannot be seen.

 

Somewhere on the other side of the world, 20xx AD.

Someone was relaxing on a couch in an apartment room in a skyscraper, beside a tall and wide window showing a city view that looked more modern than modern cities should be, there were even many flying vehicles passing by. He wore a shirt, trousers, and sneakers, sitting relaxed while half lying down. The sky of this city appeared to have something resembling an aurora in every part of the sky. In front of this man was a short table on which was a tablet computer with a stand, displaying a news story about Black Star entitled “Hero or Villain?”.

0