1. The school girl’s wife is a reborn
131 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

parallel world.

Shenghai University of Finance and Economics.

Under the willow tree next to the court, a man and a woman stood facing each other.

The male is sunny and handsome, handsome and tall, while the female is fair-skinned and beautiful, with a temperament as refined as an orchid in an empty valley.

It is no exaggeration to say that they are a match made in heaven.

Such a pair of golden boy and jade girl made many students passing by couldn't help but look at them and whisper.

"Look, look, it's Xu Mu and Su Xinyan."

"One school grass and one school flower, they are a good match."

"Su Xinyan is my goddess, I do not agree to this marriage!!"

"Bah! They are a perfect pair of men and women, so it's your turn to object."

Xu Mu looked at the beautiful face in front of him.

His eyes were full of love, but at the same time mixed with a trace of bitterness and helplessness.

If someone else had such an excellent girlfriend, they would wake up with laughter even if they were dreaming.

I wish I could never be separated from her.

One day ago, Xu Mu thought the same way.

But Xu Mu now is different.

He is ready to break up.

Because Xu Mu's gambling father passed away the day before yesterday.

Xu Mu's father is not a qualified husband and father.

As long as Xu Mu can remember, he has always been indifferent to his family, and he likes to play cards and drink.

Xu Mu was basically brought up by his mother.

Therefore, Xu Mu was not very sad about his death.

Just because of gambling, he still left two million in debt.

And the money is basically borrowed from relatives and friends.

Xu Mu can leave with his mother.

But grandparents and grandparents are about to suffer.

So for the mother, for the four old people.

Xu Mu couldn't leave.

The only option is to pay off these debts.

This is two million.

Xu Mu is just a student who just started his junior year.

Even if you work hard and live frugally from now on, if you are lucky, you may be able to pay it off in about ten years.

If you are unlucky, it may take fifteen or even twenty or thirty years.

It can be said that his only goal for the rest of his life is to work and make money.

So although Xu Mu loves Su Xinyan very much.

But he knew that he couldn't give the other party happiness, so he might as well let go in advance.

"call...."

A trace of determination flashed in Xu Mu's eyes, ready to break up.

"Xinyan, I want to tell you something."

But Su Xinyan in front of him didn't seem to hear it, she stood there in a daze.

Xu Mu couldn't help asking: "Xinyan? What's wrong with you?"

He waved his hand in front of Su Xinyan.

Su Xinyan suddenly came back to her senses.

She looked at Xu Mu with beautiful eyes, a little in a trance.

【How is this going? Why did my husband get younger? This is our alma mater. I remember the stadium changed places? Why is it still like this. 】

She touched her pocket and took out her mobile phone Fruit 4.

Glanced at the time.

His eyes were full of disbelief and astonishment.

【I went back to eight years ago! I never thought that something that only appeared in novels and movies would happen to me! ! 】

At this time, Xu Mu in front of her was also stunned.

Those few words just now were clearly from Su Xinyan's voice, but she could see them clearly.

She didn't even open her mouth just now.

Could she still speak in ventriloquism?

And she has never called her husband before, why did she suddenly change her mind?

the most important is.

She even said that she was reborn.

This is too unreal! !

Xu Mu looked Su Xinyan up and down, trying to understand what was going on.

Su Xinyan was also looking at him, the love in her eyes was even stronger than Xu Mu's.

[I thought he was handsome the day we got married, but I didn't expect him to be the most handsome when he was in college. 】

Su Xinyan stretched out her white as jade hand, and placed it on Xu Mu's cheek, whirling.

She still didn't open her mouth, but Xu Mu heard her voice.

"Could it be that what I heard was her heart?"

"Also, we are actually married in the future?!"

Xu Mu couldn't understand it.

After all, my family owes so much money, and I don't know if I can pay it back in my lifetime.

He even planned to be a bachelor for the rest of his life.

Now Su Xinyan said that they will get married in the future.

This made Xu Mu a little suspicious, suspecting that she hadn't been reborn, maybe there was something wrong with her mind.

"Xinyan, are you okay?"

Su Xinyan smiled, like a flower blooming, radiant and radiant, as if it could melt everything in this world.

"I'm fine."

[You big villain, the previous life was the breakup you proposed today. At that time, I didn't know the real situation, and I believed your lie that you had a new love, so we separated for seven years. 】

When Xu Mu heard the words in her heart, his shock grew stronger.

Originally, he thought that Su Xinyan might not wake up from a dream, or something went wrong with her mind.

After all, how could something as mysterious as rebirth happen?

But she actually knew that she was going to break up with her today, and even knew the reason why she made it up in advance.

This made Xu Mu have to believe it.

Su Xinyan might really be reborn.

Xu Mu stroked his thoughts.

first.

My current girlfriend and future wife Su Xinyan, she was reborn eight years ago.

Secondly.

I can still hear her inner monologue.

Then there is a problem.

Should I tell her about this?

Think for a moment.

Xu Mu decided not to tell her.

Because if a person can hear the voice of another person.

So it is equivalent to him not having any secrets in front of this person.

This makes people feel very insecure and virtually changes the relationship between the two.

So Xu Mu thought it was better not to tell her.

At least not for the time being.

At the same time, Su Xinyan was also thinking about a problem.

Should he tell Xu Mu about his rebirth?

Her answer was no telling.

She felt that such a thing as rebirth was too mysterious and difficult to explain, so it was better not to talk about it.

At least not for the time being.

Since he decided not to tell her that he could hear her voice.

The play still needs to be played.

Xu Mu said: "I want to tell you something, let's break up."

Su Xinyan didn't reply.

He stepped forward, stood on tiptoe, and kissed her.

[You don't want to break up with me in this life, I want to pester you forever! 】

 …

 …

3