3. Why is the school belle’s boyfriend not me
78 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hongyuan Technology.

Su Xinyan still remembered the name.

This stock rose from a low of 73 to 689 in 42 hours (parallel world, no price limit, T+0 trading, you can go short).

Then it fell to 320 and stabilized.

It is the most bewitching stock in recent years.

At that time, Mr. Yan Wenyao was talking about this stock for five consecutive classes.

And in the future, I will say a few words every time I mention it.

That's why Su Xinyan still remembers it.

Su Xinyan quickly searched on her computer.

[Hongyuan Technology, Hongyuan Hongyuan, where is it? 】

Xu Mu at the side raised his brows when he heard her heartfelt voice.

"Is this the miracle stock she was thinking of just now?"

Xu Mu looked up the company on the Internet calmly.

[I found it, it is only seventy-five shares now, who would have thought that it would rise to more than six hundred in less than two days. 】

[But how should I remind my husband to let him buy this stock? 】

Su Xinyan frowned slightly.

At this time, Xu Mu looked over.

"Hongyuan Technology, are you also looking at this stock?"

Su Xinyan nodded subconsciously, "Yes, do you also pay attention to it?"

[It can't be such a coincidence. 】

Of course it can't be such a coincidence, I just can hear your voice.

Silly goose.

Xu Mu suddenly felt that this was quite interesting.

"I saw a little news about this company yesterday, saying that it is going to release a new software, but the reliability of the news is a bit low."

Su Xinyan pretended to be thinking and said: "This is a bit troublesome. It stands to reason that opportunities are fleeting. If you encounter them, you should act decisively, but you are not fully sure."

【Husband, buy quickly! Absolutely make a fortune buying it! ! 】

Xu Mu's cuteness almost made Xu Mu laugh out loud.

He suppressed a smile.

"You're right! Opportunity is fleeting! Just buy it!"

Su Xinyan nodded, "Yes! I support you!"

【Husband is so decisive! That's how it should be! ! 】

So Xu Mu directly bought the stock with all the 40,000 in his account.

It was seventy-five.

A total of 530 shares were bought.

It's a pity that there is no money. If you don't play, you must buy as much as you can.

Su Xinyan saw it in her eyes and was happy in her heart.

[Five hundred and thirty shares, sell them when they rise to around 689, which will be 360,000, and then go short. 】

[In this way, you will have at least half a million yuan in your hand. With this start-up capital, you can start a small project. 】

[I have to think about a suitable project when I go back today. 】

At this time, Yan Wenyao, the teacher of the practice class, passed by the two of them.

Basically, every time he passed by students, he would take a look at their computers, and if he found a problem, he would give a few words of guidance.

This time is no exception.

"Huh?"

Yan Wenyao made a question, and put back the foot he had just lifted.

"Xu Mu, if I remember correctly, your previous style has always been to buy the most stable small stocks. Why are you suddenly so bold this time? Are you very optimistic about this stock?"

Xu Mu has always had excellent grades, and the teacher has always paid close attention to him.

So I'm curious about this unusual behavior.

Xu Mu said: "I saw a gossip yesterday and felt that this stock might go up, and it has been very stable. Even if it doesn't go up this time, it probably won't go down, so I thought about buying it all and giving it a try."

He can't say that my wife is a reborn, she told me.

Yan Wenyao nodded suspiciously.

"Oh, that's alright."

After that, he continued to walk forward, not paying much attention to it.

When get out of class is over.

Not only did Hongyuan Technology not rise, but it also dropped from seventy-five to seventy-three.

If it wasn't for Xu Mu's trust in Su Xinyan, with his previous style and habit of buying stocks, he would have sold them directly.

It was already past six o'clock in the evening.

Xu Mu and Su Xinyan came to the school cafeteria together.

When I swipe the meal card after buying the meal, the machine reminds Xu Mu that the balance of the meal card is zero.

In fact, the meal card ran out of money yesterday.

Originally, he planned to drop out of school, so he didn't recharge the money.

I didn't expect to forget it, so I didn't charge it.

I just remembered it when I was about to pay the bill.

This is a bit embarrassing.

"It's okay, use mine."

Su Xinyan at the side took out her meal card and put it on.

After brushing, they walked away with their meals.

The other male students around him were stunned and dumbfounded.

"Trough! It's good to be handsome!"

"I'm so mad! I don't care if I don't eat this meal!"

"If I can have such a good-looking and caring girlfriend, I can wake up from my dreams with a smile!"

"That's awesome! Why isn't Su Xiaohua's boyfriend me!"

"After dinner, go back to the dormitory and lie on the bed, and it will be realized in a while."

Originally, Xu Mu had such a beautiful girlfriend as Su Xinyan, which was enough for them to envy them.

In the end, Su Xinyan was still so caring, and even spent money for him, who could resist seeing this.

One by one called God unfair.

There was one person among them, his eyes had been staring at Xu Mu and Su Xinyan, full of displeasure.

His name is Wang Hanzhong, and he is in the class next to Xu Mu.

One of the craziest people who pursued Su Xinyan before.

Wang Hanzhong's eyes were fixed, he was very puzzled.

"Last night, I clearly heard him call home and say that he would drop out of school to make money to pay off his debts? Why hasn't he left yet!!"

"Hmph, since you don't want to leave, then I'll just announce the news and make you ashamed at school. Let's see how you still have the face to stay in school."

"When Su Xinyan finds out that your family owes two million, she will definitely choose to break up with you!"

In his previous life, Xu Mu broke up with Su Xinyan and dropped out of school today.

Although the students were very puzzled, they did not delve into it.

Even Su Xinyan's suitors were happy.

After all, Xu Mu broke up with her and dropped out of school directly, so they had a chance to pursue Su Xinyan.

Therefore, Wang Hanzhong, one of the suitors, did not announce the news when he knew the reason.

Just this life.

Su Xinyan was reborn. Not only did she not choose to break up with him, but she even persuaded him to stay in school.

This allowed Wang Hanzhong to make the decision to announce the news.

It's a butterfly effect.

 …

 …

3