8. You are not girls, don’t talk about it
53 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Su Xinyan, who was walking, glanced at her phone.

"Xiaolu has a courier at the east gate of the school, let me pick it up for her."

So they turned their heads and prepared to go to the east gate of the school.

It's just that they are now near the school football field, and the distance from here to the east gate is almost one kilometer.

Su Xinyan sighed.

"I knew I would buy a bicycle when I was in freshman year. It would be more convenient and quicker to go back and forth to school, and I could also exercise."

Xu Mu said: "We are all juniors now, and we won't be able to ride for long after we buy it."

"yes."

Su Xinyan sighed and said: "It would be great if our school had hundreds of bicycles placed everywhere. If you want to ride, you can ride it, and if you don't ride it, you can just park it there, even if you charge money."

"It's best to have them in cities, because if you have time to go to a place, it's only one or two kilometers. Walking is too tiring, and taking a taxi is a waste. If there is such a bicycle, it will make up for this vacancy."

[This is the reason why the shared bicycle platform can expand and all kinds of capital are willing to invest. There is indeed a certain social demand. 】

She kept hinting.

Xu Mu naturally couldn't live up to her hints and acting skills.

"Snapped!"

Xu Mu clapped his hands suddenly, looking like he had a flash of inspiration.

"Yes! We can do this project!!"

"What project?" Su Xinyan asked with her head tilted.

[Wow, my husband is so good! 】

Xu Mu took her hands and said, "As you said just now, buy a batch of bicycles and put them in various places in the school. Anyone can ride them, but you have to pay for them every time."

"At the beginning, it can be in major colleges and universities. When there are more funds and the model is mature, it can enter the city and make a platform."

Su Xinyan's beautiful eyes lit up.

"Although the business model of this project sounds simple, it feels very marketable!"

[Husband is too smart, he can understand everything, he really deserves to be my future husband. 】

You're such an interesting little kid in your heart.

Praise me and don't forget to brag about yourself.

"Then we will do this for our next project!!" Xu Mu said firmly.

"Okay, I support you, but we need to take time to think about the details," Su Xinyan said.

[Although this project is indeed quite simple to do, it is the first time for my husband to start a business, so it is safer to plan everything in advance. 】

Xu Mu nodded, "It's a bit late today, and there will be no classes tomorrow morning, so let's go to the library to get the details together."

"Uh-huh!"

[If this is you eight years later, you will definitely drag me to your house to figure out the details. 】

Xu Mu frowned, and touched his nose in embarrassment.

Is my future so colorful?

It seems that we have to make progress toward the future as soon as possible in the future!

Xu Mu continued to talk.

"If we do this project in the future, we may need some trustworthy people. What do you think of my two roommates, Cheng Wenpeng and Pei Houwang?"

"Yes, it's good," Su Xinyan replied.

[I remember that we met again seven years later in the previous life. Among the only friends you still hang out with, there are two of them. When we got married, they seemed to be happy to marry me. 】

Hearing what she said in her heart, Xu Mu was much relieved.

After all, in the previous life, knowing that I owed two million, and I could continue to be friends with myself, it was trustworthy.

 …

 …

Cheng Wenpeng and Pei Houwang didn't do anything now, they just kept looking at the stock trading software.

I'm struggling.

Should I ask Xu Mu, or should I make a move now.

Pei Houwang said: "If we sell it now, the two of us will earn 160,000 together."

"This is 160,000 yuan! This money is enough to buy a two-bedroom house in my hometown."

Cheng Wenpeng was also very excited.

He grows so big, let alone 160,000.

It was a huge sum of 80,000 yuan, which he had never seen before.

After all, they only spend about 900 on all kinds of expenses a month.

When they saw Xu Mu coming back, they ran all the way over, pulled him and shouted.

"Brother Mu, you are our real brother."

Xu Mu pushed them away in disgust.

"You are not girls, don't tease me."

They were reluctant to let go.

It's just that there is still a cheap and flattering expression on his face.

"Brother Mu, are you thirsty? The Coke I just bought is still cold, how about I unscrew it for you?"

"Brother Mu, do you feel back pain? I can massage you to relax."

Xu Mu couldn't be more aware of their abnormal appearance.

I just want to know whether this stock should be sold now.

Don't even mention them.

Thousands of stockholders now have such questions.

Xu Mu said: "To be honest, I do have a place for you, but not now."

After starting the shared bicycle project, I need a lot of manpower.

These two trustworthy tool people are the best candidates.

Pei Houwang hurriedly patted his chest and said solemnly: "Don't worry, no matter what time, as long as you have a word from Brother Mu, brother, you will go up the knife mountain and down the oil pan, and you will do whatever you want!"

"Me too!"

Xu Mu said speechlessly: "That's not necessary, it's just some small things like running errands."

"Your little things are the biggest things to us!!"

"right!!"

Xu Mu really can't bear this kind of communication mode like licking a dog.

"Okay, okay, be normal."

"Come on!"

Xu Mu pointed to their computer screen and said, "My personal estimate is that this stock may eventually rise to more than 600, but I don't have any idea about the specific amount and what will happen in the future."

It will eventually rise to 689, but Xu Mu will naturally not be so accurate.

When the two of them heard what Xu Mu said, they instantly felt confident.

I have been worried before, for fear that if I am not careful, I will send all the money back.

"Understood! Then we'll sell it at 600!"

"It's good to be content and happy."

Xu Mu did not expect Cheng Wenpeng to have such a mentality.

At the same time, Xu Mu did not forget to get a vaccination.

"There is one more thing I want to make clear. I didn't suddenly become a stock god, but I just have a certain understanding of this stock."

"After this time, I don't know when it will be the next time I play stocks, so don't ask any more relevant questions."

He was afraid that the two people would appear in the situation that Su Xinyan thought before.

It's just that they made a lot of money this time, and I want Xu Mu to guide them to continue to make money next time.

Pei Houwang said: "Okay, I understand Brother Mu."

"I'm already content with earning so much, how dare I think about the next time," Cheng Wenpeng smiled naively.

Xu Mu nodded, as long as he can understand.

.....

2