Giving Her Kittens – Chapter 5 (R-18)
3.4k 8 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Giving Her Kittens ~ Chapter 5 (R-18)

Roel was somewhere between shock and amazement as he started at the tiny pink haired maid underneath him. What surprised him wasn't the fact that she seemed too small to be a maid, it was the two fluffy little ears on the top of her head. While he was staring at her amazed, the little maid was quite confused. Her fluffy pink hair was contrasted by a pair of beautiful dark amethyst eyes. Her pearly white skin and petite figure only added to the cute atmosphere around her, further accentuated by her adorable little ears. Roel reckoned she was about 4 feet tall at the most. She was wearing the traditional maid outfit Roel had seen in anime and manga, but he had to admit that it looked much better in 3D than it ever did on TV.

H-huh?....Is there something on me? Or did he sense...that? 

The maid paled at the possibility of being viewed unfavorably by her master. 

"Um Roel-sama? Should I lead you to the bath?" The maid said as she averted her eyes embarrassed. 

"W-wha....yes please do."

Roel finally snapped out of his daze and realized he was staring a bit too intensely at the maid. While she was trying her best to remain calm, her face was flushed and he thought she seemed a little bit fidgety. As the maid was leading him to the bath, Roel used his [Oracle Eye] to check the her status. 

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Mona Nyasel

Level 2

Status:

[Maid of the Astra Manor]

Abilities:

[Shield Arts Lvl 3]

[Flexibility Lvl 3]

[Defensive Magic Lvl 3]

Special Abilities: 

Life Force Barrier (A) :

When mana is no longer available to the user, they can temporarily use life force to create shields to protect themselves.

Hallow Cavern (A+) :

Creates an underground cavern to shield and hide away when situations are unfavorable. (High mana consumption.)

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Hoh? How amusing.." Roel whispered under his breath as he ran through Mona's status. 

She seems to be a shield or protective guard. Her abilities are also at quite a high level, though I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from the maid's of the Astra House. She has quite a nice appearance though, with how small she is I bet she feels great. 

While Roel was gradually getting sucked into his indecent thoughts, a floating box suddenly popped up in front of him, accompanied by a little bell sound in his ears. 

[!Subject Mona: Distance 2 Meters: Current Afflicted Status - (In Heat)!]

"What?...She's in heat?" Roel stared doubtfully at the notification.

This is quite interesting, I don't really know a lot about this world so I guess this can be counted as knowledge gathering. 

"[Hypnosis Wave]"

Mona stopped walking as pale purple mana whisked towards her. Roel slowly walked up behind Mona, lifted her skirt up and started groping her petite ass. Mona moaned as she felt his hands graze her special place. Her consciousness felt hazy, but she could still feel pleasure through the daze. Members of the cat-demihuman species went into heat twice a year. They would become ultra-sensitive and would need to mate to calm their nerves back down. Of course, Mona being the maid of the Astra House meant that she couldn't go out and mate with anyone as she pleased. She was still a virgin to this day. Roel told her the same rules he told Ariana earlier and then gave her a command. 

"Lead the way to the bath, you will be joining me as well."

"Yes Roel-sama" 

After receiving a command from Roel her feet started moving again, although this time they were going a little fast, almost as if she was eager to see what was going to happen. Mona and Roel finally got to the baths, both of them stripped off their clothes, put on a towel and went inside to wash off. After rinsing off, they sank into the hot spring that was integrated into the giant bath. Roel sat down and Mona hesitantly sat down beside him. Looking down he had a great view of Mona's bare body. Her flush white skin, perky and small breasts with her perfectly round nipples, and a small but shaped ass. He was hard the entire time he was washing up and only barely managed to stay calm. 

"Come and sit down here Mona." Roel said as he patted his lap. 

"H-huh? On your lap Roel-sama?"

"Yes."

"I-I couldn't possibly...! It's disrespectful for a lowly servant like me to do such things."

"It's an order."

"Ah~♡"

When Roel commanded her, Mona got up and sat down on his lap all the while feeling his bulging dick poking her butt. She moaned when she felt how hard he was. She could see the outline of his penis through the towel, it was huge even compared to other Demi-humans. Mona instinctively started to slowly grind up and down, water rippling as she swayed her hips. Roel's restraint found itself broken as he leaned down and kissed the nape of her neck. His hands crawling up her perfect skin and fondling her tiny breasts. 

"Ah~♡ Roel-sama...~♡"

"Turn around kitty"

Mona turned around to face Roel. He removed the single layer of cloth between them and now her bare pussy was touching his bulging penis. Her body was so small he could hold her hips with two hands. She once again started grinding back and forth with her head leaning and panting on his chest. 

"Are all of you this small?"

"Mmm~♡The people of our species are.. Ah!♡..quite small in general...Ahn~♡... males only grow to about 5ft and females are around 4ft."

"Do you guys breed with humans?"

"Ah!♡ Ah!♡ Yes!~♡ Human seed is much stronger than a Demi-human's....mm~♡...children born with humans are healthier too...Ahh~♡....we usually have 3-4 children at once...but if it's a human's sperm we can have up to 6...Nn!♡"

"Do you want me to put some babies in your womb? You're in heat right?" 

"Nngh!♡ Please.....please give me some babies♡ I'm in heat and it's driving me insane!"

Roel saw the desperate look in Mona's eyes and smirked. He picked her up with both hands and brought the entrance of her pussy to the tip of his penis before easing her down onto it. His hard penis penetrated Mona's tight petite pussy, it was warm and sticky. Roel almost came as soon as he put it in because of how tight she was but he held off. Mona's eyes rolled back into her head from pleasure as she felt her pussy gripping her mate's cock. Mona started riding Roel's penis up and down, her pussy lips gripping his cock trying to wring out all of the seed inside. She was panting and moaning, her tiny body bouncing on top of her master as she started screaming like a whore. 

"Yes..!♡ Haa...Ha♡...Pound me harder..!♡..Anngh! Roel-sama~♡"

"Haah, fuck you're so tight. This little ass makes me so hard."

"Fuck this tight pussy master~♡ Pound your dick into my petite ass!♡...Make me have your children♡...Hnng!♡"

Roel picked Mona up off of his dick and got up. He bent her down and stuck his dick into her pussy, going deeper than before into her hot wet honeypot. While Roel was pounding his little maid's tiny pussy, he leaned down and asked her a question. 

"You saw me with mother didn't you?"

"Mmm~♡ Yes I saw~ I'm a bad girl right?♡"

"You are. This is your punishment."

"Aahh!♡ Punish me more Master!♡ Fill me up until my womb is leaking your seed♡"

I can feel him hitting my womb♡ He really wants to put his kitties in me....I'm going to be a mom soon♡

Mona could feel Roel's penis start twitching as he built up to his orgasm. She had already cum 3 times and was about to climax again too.  

"Ugh! I'm going to cum Mona! Get pregnant with my seed!"

"HAHNG!~ I LOVE IT...!♡...NNGH...HAH!♡...I'M..! GONNA GO CRAZY..!.MASTER~♡...I'M GONNA CUM!!~..IMPREGNANTE ME♡....AH....HNNNGGH!♡♡"

Roel's penis hit the deepest part of Mona's pussy, spurting out thick ropes of sticky white semen straight into her womb. Mona screamed as she felt her little belly being filled up by a wave of hot cum. Mona's little legs were shaking from her climax, her body shivering all over as she was held by Roel from behind. Mona could feel Roel's potent seed inside her tiny tummy leaking as he pulled his penis out of her pussy. Her pussy was dripping white as Roel's seed fell into the hot spring. When Mona's mind became less fuzzy she bent down in front of Roel and started licking his dick clean. Just like a kitten cleaning up her master. 

"Chu♡ Chu♡ Lick...~ Rero~ Rero~...Chu♡"

Roel put his hand on Mona's hair as he watched his little kitty cleaning up the cum left on his dick. 

"Master...I'll most likely have 5 or 6 children from your sperm♡ What should we do with them?" Mona asked after she was finished servicing him.

"Hmm...Keep all of the girls and send the boys to get trained in our personal army. Don't let them know they're mine." Roel said blankly. 

"Can I ask why?" Mona said in confusion. She didn't particularly mind what Roel said, he could do whatever he wanted with their kids. But she was confused as to why Roel wanted to keep just the girls. 

"You'll train my daughters to be good little girls for their daddy right? They will be perfect little sluts to make more children for me."

"Ah...Yes Master♡ I'll make sure our daughters have lots of your children♡" Mona said smirking as she understood the reason behind it. 

"Good girl. Serve me well and I'll let you have more of my children in the future okay?"

"Master~♡"

 

 

 

33