10. Revelation
890 3 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To get quicker updates, and additional chapters, support me at ->

[email protected]/cherryblooming

Change '@' to 'a' while typing the link.

---

"Kotaro-san! You should take a bit more rest!"

Kotaro was sitting with bandages on his hand. He didn't want it since he could heal it with hamon, but Mitsuri insisted and forcefully bandaged him.

'Well, it is a form of love.'

He just smiled and looked at his hand with white bandages.

He was sitting with Mitsuri beside him who took care of him all the time since he was unable to use his arm for a day and half.

"Don't worry, Mitsuri. I am alright now. See?"

He took off the bandage and showed her his hand which was good as new.

It was fortunate that the demon's strike didn't penetrate deep into the bones. Because of his sudden reaction, the demon was only able to scrap the upper muscle.

Sniff~ Waah~

"W-Wait! What happened, Mitsuri?!"

He didn't expect her to cry after looking at his hand.

"I… I was so worried about you Kotaro-san! B-Because you were protecting me, you got wounded by the demon."

Mitsuri felt huge guilt that Kotaro got hurt because of her. 

"I am so glad that you are alright, Kotaro-san."

Kotaro just smiled at her words and wiped her tears. Mitsuri just gave a crooked smile and cried more, feeling his warmth on her cheek.

"So, it seems all the waterfall is over now."

Kotaro looked at her pouting at his words with red puffy eyes because of crying too much.

"Kotaro-san! I was so worried about you and here you are bullying me!"

She just pouted and angrily punched him just like any girl would do.

Normally it doesn't hurt. But for Kotaro it was a different matter. After all, her wife is no normal girl.

"S-Stop! I am gonna die!"

The punches were quite heavy for an injured person like him to endure.

"Hmph!"

Kotaro just sighed at her angry face. But then he smiled looking at her face which was different than natural one.

'Her angry face is cute as well. But now I should probably tell her about demons.'

From the start, he wanted her to not get entangled in the other side of this world.

No matter how much power Mitsuri has he never agrees that it is her duty to kill demons.

In the story, in the end most top demon slayers died in the final battle with the demon progenitor - Kibutsuji Muzan.

And Kotaro never wanted to follow and make Mitsuri follow the original destiny she had.

But now when things come to surface, it is also his duty to tell her the truth.

Relationships are based on trust and mutual respect. He trusted Mitsuri more than anything. And he knew she trusted him as well.

If he doesn't tell the truth to her, he himself will fall from his own eyes.

"Mitsuri."

"Hmm?"

Mitsuri returned to her usual mode and looked at him calling her with a serious tone.

"Sit here beside me."

"Y-Yes."

Even though both of them are already very intimate, Mitsuri still shyed at every move.

Mitsuri sat beside him and Kotaro took the blanket and wrapped it, sharing it with her.

She was in his arms with a blanket above them.

Maybe feeling a bit insecure about the future, Kotaro unconsciously hugged Mitsuri more under the covers, feeling more of her smell and warmth. 

Mitsuri looked at him and somehow she could feel what Kotaro was feeling. She just tightened his hands more around her waist and moved more towards him, making him stunned.

"It's okay, Kotaro-san. I will be with you forever."

"Mitsuri…"

'Because of your smile… because of this beautiful caring smile I really have fallen madly in love with you.'

Feeling all his tensions fading away, Kotaro took a deep breath and started telling her everything.

About the demons.

About the demon slayers.

About hamon.

Everything.

And finally he told her that he remembered his past life memories.

The memories he has of the modern world.

Chirp! Chirp!

Hearing the chirping of the birds from his garden, Kotaro slowly opened his eyes.

He tried to move only to find Mitsuri naked lying above him.

She was sleeping very cluelessly deceiving the surroundings to forget what she and Kotaro did last night.

Around her neck and cleavage, red hickeys were very apparent which made Kotaro a bit shy since last night he was a bit more energetic than normal.

'Last night…'

Remembering Mitsuri's words, Kotaro couldn't help but pat Mitsuri's head lying on his chest.

'Even if I was different in the stories you mention, it is without a doubt I am in love with you, Kotaro-san! And it is not a lie!'

Mitsuri, after listening to his whole story, understood yet didn't leave him since she told that she loved him.

Rather than following the imaginary story, she is more happy to accompany her real love. The love she didn't even have in the story.

"Hmm… Ouch!"

Feeling pat on her head kind of made Mitsuri a bit awake, but after opening her eyes what came to her was pain.

She looked down at the source of her pain and then in a flash remembered the beastly thing both of them did yesterday night.

'Wawawa! Kotaro-san, yesterday…!'

She just looked down the futon to find red dried blood on it. And then she looked at her chest to see her nipples a bit puffed up on her mounds, and various teeth marks all around it.

Then feeling someone's gaze, she turned her head and then saw Kotaro looking at her with a lewd smile making her more shy.

"K-Kotaro-san. Y-Yesterday—"

Mitsuri tried to say something, but Kotaro just ignored her and pulled her down under him in a second and then kissed her.

Mitsuri just looked surprised but then slowly wrapped her arms around him.

And the morning breakfast of love started after dinner one.

34