14. The Inn*
942 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To get quicker updates, and additional chapters, support me at ->

[email protected]/cherryblooming

Change '@' to 'a' while typing the link.

---

"We finally reached an inn!"

"Yes, Kotaro-san! Moreover it is no ordinary one! It is a hot springs inn!"

Kotaro and Mitsuri gleamed in joy finding a inn after such a long journey.

For god's sake, Kotaro in his life never thought that travelling could be so hard. He wasn't a wanderlust in his previous life. But he wasn't a homesick person either.

He occassionally travelled in holidays, but it was all in vehicles. And moreover in his life, he never camped outside, not even once.

In this era with no convenience, he was already regretting taking the path of demon slayer.

Sometimes they stopped at some kind people house who gave them a place, or they stayed at shrines.

The feeling of comfort wasn't available all around, and...

'I couldn't do anything at all!'

Kotaro couldn't do what he intended to do. Even if it is a journey to become a demon slayer, it is technically their honeymoon from another perspective. How could he do nothing in honeymoon?!

When he was virgin, it wasn't hard to handle such urges but after tasting the real one, how can he back out now!

It's good that both of them reached the inn before the sunset.

'Today is a golden chance. I can't let it go into drain!'

With determination in his eyes, Kotaro looked at Mitsuri which made her avert her eyes a bit with shy.

"Let's go, Mitsuri."

"Yes, Kotaro-san."

'Is tonight, Kotaro-san...'

Mitsuri for some reason had a some kind of premonition that tonight both she and Kotaro-san are going to indulge like beasts just like before.

She just couldn't help but blush remembering the previous instances. She looked such a mess during those times. Like wetting herself and making sounds like an animal all night without any restrain.

Normally, if it was before her then she would have been very insecure thinking whether her Kotaro-san would leave her because of her sloppy looks during the night activities.

But now she has already evolved from her older self. The doubts she had in herself is gone since she has decided to accept herself the way she is, because she knows that Kotaro-san love her and will continue to do so no matter the consequences. So, the insecurity in her mind has already vanished times ago.

So now...

Her mind is all about trivial things like taking revenge. After all, she hasn't forgot about Kotaro's tease. Despite her cute looks, she is a very vengeful person.

'I will take my revenge!'

In these times, Mitsuri realised that Kotaro-san teased her too much. And as a wife, it won't be fair if she doesn't have her own set of revenge.

'Though... I like Kotaro-san teasing me.'

Mitsuri looked at Kotaro's face as he was guiding her inside the inn and she remembered all her past of alienation, and finally the acceptance - the brightest moment of her life.

It might be cliche, but for her Kotaro-san is her prince on white horse. How can she hate him when he accepted her at her worst moment?

"What happened, Mitsuri?"

Kotaro found Mitsuri pondering about something and asked her.

"Nothing. It's just... I think I really love you the most, Kotaro-san."

"Hmph! I love you the most."

"No! I think I love the most!"

"No it's me who loves you the most!"

Both of them didn't back down when it comes down to the one who loves the other part the most.

The people inside the inn looked at them, couple bickering about love making them look at them in envy.

"So young!"

Kotaro and Mitsuri finally noticed the gazes of people and ran to the allotted room with embarassed faces.

But...

"I am the one who loves Mitsuri/Kotaro-san the most!" X2

Both of them still didn't back down.

---

"Ahn~ Ooh~ Kotaro-san!"

Clap! Clap!

The sounds of collision echoed inside the hot spring. Kotaro was humping behind Mitsuri, pushing inside and out under her animalistic cries.

"Kotaro-san~!"

Mitsuri moaned which made him more turn on, making him thrust more wildly. He grabbed both of her hands, and under the edge of the hot spring, and pushed inside more deeply making Mitsuri lose consciousness for a second.

"Ooh~ So good!"

Mitsuri's insides clamped more and more, making Kotaro feel that unknown pleasure which could make him an addict of it.

Slowly he wrapped his arms around her waist and neck with her big breasts inbetween. And grabbed her tightly, making her cling to him and continued to insert slowly than before.

"T-This...!"

If the ones before gave her sudden overwhelming pleasure, now Mitsuri felt a new kind of slow and distinctive pleasure inside her.

Kotaro grabbed the big breasts with his hands and started fondling them as he wish, after all now he owned them.

"So soft... And big..."

Despite Mitsuri's age, her tits were already something that would make women envy. And the fact, Kotaro could do anything to them made him more arouse, filling up more energy in his thrusts.

"Ah~ It is twitching inside!"

"I am going to cum, Mitsuri!"

Kotaro grabbed Mitsuri by her breasts and started pounding more and more vigourosly.

And then when his and Mitsuri's pleasure was at its peak...

"I am cumming, Mitsuri/Kotaro-san!" X2

...he grabbed her nipples and stretched them timely with his full thrust making Mitsuri's eyes overturned with pleasure making an ahegao face.

Mitsuri's legs became a bit weak making her tumble down but Kotaro caught her just before she could hit down.

"It seems you are tired now. Let's go inside."

"Y-Yes."

Mitsuri blushed a bit, and grabbed Kotaro for support since she couldn't walk with her wobbly legs.

"S-Sorry for this ugly state, Kotaro-san."

Mitsuri kind of felt a bit apologetic for being a weak in the nightly courses. 

Kotaro just lightly chopped her head, to make her look at him.

"Stop apologizing for everything. And rather than ugly, you are beautiful right now."

"Wawawaa!"

She just quickly hid her face with her hands but Kotaro caught her from doing it.

"There is no need to hide it. And don't forget that night is still long."

Mitsuri blushed understanding his meaning, and Kotaro smiled as he lifted her up in his arms like a princess making Mitsuri more happy than ever.

And once again, the night was full of sounds making not only the animals but also the guest scared of howling noise all night.

21